Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

GG
Do u think people with glasses are ugly?

BeeDee
no it just depends on the person

Rikki V
I HOPE NOT!

` Tia ღ
Rating
Nope not if you get a cute pair. :]

Lúta
Rating
Depends on the glasses they wear. Some people look ugly without glasses. Some people wear the wrong glasses for the shape of their face and don't look attractive.

micksmixxx
Rating
Are you joking? linz_b wears glasses and she's stunning.

Alice F
i think some people look ugly but other look ok i guss it's madder what kind you wear because i Wear them and i look ok .so i don't think with glasses they do look wired sometimes.

C R
Rating
Glasses have great potential, mainly because they can get all steamed up when people are hot and bothered.

Lily Pie
no way! some peopel dont look good in them. but I, and I can nam eplenty of others, look really good in glasses

kia
Rating
well to be truthful some people are but most people are not cause everyone don't Look good with glassed the should yous contacts in stead

needlewings
Some look extremely better than others.

Garrett S
Rating
um some ppl are hot with glasses but some don't look so great

rising
no, sometimes their a good look for somebody

zUp
lol no.. some people look hot on em.

Dawg
No, but some people don't look good in certain kinds. If you find the right fit, you definitely won't look ugly.

shiningkneecaps
no!! some people look amazing with glasses!! it all depends on what you consider ugly.

jenius
Of course not! Some glasses are ugly though.

cancuksfan
I think some woman look really hot in glasses. alternating between contacts and glasses would be best if you didn't want to where contacts all the time. Normally contacts look better.

Sandy
Rating
No, do you?

Krystle
No. Just like with anything else it really varies from person to person. THink of it as you would a hat. Some people look good with hats and other people don't. Some hats look better then other hats. It works the same way with glasses. Some people look better with glasses then without. Some glasses are nice and other glasses look really ugly.

dyvahoneybee
Rating
NO

Taylor B
Rating
not at all..

peppermint patty
nope,some Look downright hot

Amy
Rating
no, some people look hot with glasses!!!

dude?
some ppl can rock it, some ppl can't.

i luk good in mine =]...or so i think..

sstarsiak
Rating
No. I think ugly people in glasses are ugly.

Guitar Guy 109
it's not the glasses that make the person look ugly

it's the person that makes the glasses look ugly!!

Maria
Rating
Nope. I think I'm pretty darned hot.

linz_b
Rating
nope. we're hot

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy