Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

dancer124745
Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14

Ms.Bossy
i had pink eye so many times and yess that sounds like pink eye..go to the doctor fast to got medicine for it.

â„¢Whitney Brutal
Rating
eye drops

cheer4you.
Rating
if you cant open your eye, and its crust, its pink eye

lksproodle51
Rating
Yes you have pink eye it's called conjunctivitis and you need to go to the Dr. and get special medicated eye drops to get better it is very contagious so keep your hands clean.

salj130
thats definitely pink eye, it gets better quick, but you need to get a prescription from your doctor (it also gets you out of school!)

stephanie
You probably have pink eye for sure. Try some over the counter eye drops but more than likely you'll need to go to the doctor and get some antibiotic eye drops. Try not to touch it or scratch it. This will only make it worse from all the germs on your hands. Tell your mother you need to see a doctor if it don't get better soon. This is very contagious!

phelps lover 101
if you have a oink eye goop would be coming out and it is red and swollen.

Gia ♥
probably pink eye...im 14 and 1 of my eyes has been really red lately but no itch so i dont think i have pink eye, i think there may be a tear in my contact or something of that sort, but in your case i would think its pink eye

Joel C
Yes. It's pink eye. Don't let people fart on your pillow. But if people ask if you have pink eye...just say you're really hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

smiley
Rating
i have pink eye right now and my eyes are itchie they hurt and get goopies so you should go to the doctors or get over the counter pink eye drops

Lili K
itching, watery, green stuff comes out, get an antibiotic there ones in gel for the eye , wash it with warm water, keep them close , don't go out is highly contagious, wash your hands don't touch your eyes

EMILIA H
Look up pink eye in the inter net or ask a doctor??

wondryrgrl
Sounds like pink eye...need to go to the doc and get medicine. Oh, and you can't go to school until after you've been on meds for 24 hours.

dancer4life
From the symptoms you are saying, it sounds like yes, you may have pink eye. pink eye is EXTREMELY contagious, so be careful, even if you're not sure if you have it. The best option: go to a doctor and get it checked out. even if isn't pink eye, you may an infection or just really bad allergies, and you can get meds for that.

i is me
Rating
yup, sounds like pink eye.
keep your hands clean and don't rub your eye.
get a cup of salt water and drip it in your eye.
it will clear up really fast.
Or
get a paper towel wet with salt water and hold it over
your eye for a long time.
I hope you get better soon.

Imaka
It sounds very much like pink eye. Pink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is very contagious. There is more than one type of pink eye, and how you treat it depends on the type. If it is bacterial you need antibiotic ointment or drops. There is no particular treatment for viral pink eye. If it is an allergy that is causing your difficulty you may need anti-inflammatory medication or antihistamines. Frequent hand washing is crucial to prevent spreading the virus or bacteria, depending on which type you have. There is also something called CLARE, or contact lens induced acute red eye. Sleeping in contacts makes the eye more susceptible to inflammation/infection.

These links give basic information about pink eye.

http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/07/08/01/how_to_treat_pink_eye.htm
http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/eye/conjunctivitis.html
http://www.medicinenet.com/pink_eye/article.htm

D-M-X
Rating
probably; when you woke up this morning did you have trouble opening your eye?

If so, you probably have it. Just put eye drops in your eyes 1-3 times a day and you should be good by tomorrow.

co wanna be
You probably have allergy's take some allergy medicine if it doesn't get better then see a doctor because pink eye is very contagious.

Yahoo Answers - Eric
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pink-eye/DS00258/

Donato R
Yes indeed first wash it gently with soap not the bar of soap but put soap on youre hands then apply it then rinse it
then go get a doctor or a parent check it out
ps try eye drops to stop the redness

Kevin
it might be pink eye check with your doctor

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy