Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What color would you consider my eye?
color to be, If some people say I have brown eyes and other people say I have Green eyes, Depending on the light that I'm in?...

Eye Help PLZ?
It's a weird topic, but i see black fuzzy things. They look like just like a model of the bacteria strep. It doesn't bother me, but when i look around it, i can see the things moving. I can ...

Staring at computer screens too much is making my eyes really tired and stressed?
No, I'm not a gamer or anything, just have a LOT of work to do each day that involves staring at my laptop screen.
As a result, my eyes get really sore and stressed, really tired. How can I...

How much do colored eye contacts cost?
I have 20/20 vision but I want to change the color of my ...

My eyes are itching me?
my eyes are itching me and hurting why is that. and what should i do to stop ...

My eyes are blue ish green does that mean that i have hazel eyes?

Eye help please?
I get a glare coming out of lights. The T.V., Comp., and even street lights and lights around the house. I am only 15 years old.

I usualy stay on the computer from around 4 to 7 on the ...

Can i still get glasses even though my eyes arent that bad?
my vision is getting worse but i dont think its that bad but will they still give me glasses, because my eyes are really hurting.
sometimes i just have to close them because they are bugging ...

I enjoy wearing contacts more than my glasses but I have a major problem with my contacts getting really dry??
I've tried different brands of disposable contacts and my eyes still get really dried out and I've tried visine made for contacts. Are there any other options???...

I Just got my contacts, and I need help?
I put them in twice at the contacts place, but I can't get them in again. Any suggestions?????????...

Ive had my right eye twitch now for the past two weeks.....help!!!?
does any one know what causes this and how i can make it stop? it doesn't hurt, but it is extremely irratating and distracting me at work....
blinking makes it worse..... im so frustrated!!!...

Is there anything I should know when I get contacts?
any concerns.......or something?????...

Should I remove my contact lens when I jog or during workout?
I had no idea about this, so just wanted to verify....

What happens if you don't blink for long periods of time?
I assume your eyes dry up but does the drying up cause any immediate or lasting damage?
I'm not planning on trying this out by the way. I like my eyes too much....

Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of ...

Laser Eye Treatment?
Has anyone on here ever had laser eye treatment and if so did it work and what was it like?

Thanks to those who answer x x x.
Additional Details
Lori, does it really matter? I ...

How long does Walmart take to give you ur contacts right after your appointment????
AND HOW LONG DOES PEARL VISION?????? I WANT TO GET MY CONTACTS THE VERY SAME DAY!!!!!!! IM DESPERATE!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

At what age did you start needing reading glasses?
How did you first start noticing that you needed reading glasses?

And did glasses from 99 cent store work until it got worse?

I am in my 30s so I am getting nervous about it....

My Contacts and eyes getting worse!?
Somewhere i read that if you wear contacts, that it doesnt affect your eye vision. It keeps your vision the same. But that if you wear glasses, it just keeps making your eyesight worse. Don't ...

acdc
Do i have Pink eye?
It's been a week,I called my friend and samething is happening ot her.So im like " My eyes are all crusty and glued shut when i wakeup.. From the eyegoo thing.. And allot of eye goo comes out and my eye is blurred cuz of the goo.. It's yellow..My eye burns cuz i picked it too much.. It itch a little but the thing is it GOO'S OUT LIKE CRAZY!! The thing is my eye isn't red but puffyin the bottom.. and i wear contacts..

I'm going shopping tommorw,So what should iget, to make it better..and my eye is getting pink a lttle.. And it's been a week..

sunny-d alright!
Sounds like you could have it. You probably shouldn't go out, but that's probably too hard to resist. Just make sure you wash your hands A LOT so no one catches it from you. Try not to rub your eyes.

i don't know what you can buy though.

ahmadnfo
no

mtrettin
ummm... I don't think you have pink eye, but you should definitely see a doctor. You could try to buy something from the store to make it better, but it will be hard to know what to buy if you don't know what's wrong with you. My best advise would be to go see a doctor. Good luck!

Charles d
Pink eye is highly contagious. If you had it you got it from someone else. Plus, it does make your eyes look pink, or red. I've never heard about those other symptoms you mentioned in connection with pink eye. I would strongly recommend you go to your eye doctor's immediately. The problem may not be serious, but why take that chance?

kittywink
Rating
not pink eye, which has a lot of redness in the inside part of the lids.
DON'T wear your contacts until this has all cleared up.
Go to a doctor if not a lot better by tomorrow. Use plain saline eye wash like you use for contacts.
When you wake up with eye goo don't pick at it. Get a clean wash cloth wet with very warm water and press against the eye, gently clean it off.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy