Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Zev M
Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott.

I'mSoFlyFlyYouFlightToTheSky
lol i think i need glasses too!! but i don't really care!i think you do need them but that's just my opinion

Bruce T
Ask your parents to take you to an ophthalmologist (eye M.D.).

kurt k
Rating
glasses or a telescope...you decide!

yozora_no_ame
get a check-up then you'll know for sure

700BILLIONPOORER
Get away from the computer to begin with. See an eye doctor next.

lisab
Rating
Yes you probably need to get some glasses or contacts. You should tell your parents that you have trouble seeing the board at school so they can get you an appointment. Also let your teacher know so they can move you.
Your headaches should clear up after you start wearing your glasses.

beckbeckbeck
Rating
u need to definitely see your doctor... that way he/she can lead you to a professional eye doctor and he can test you. it sounds to me that you might need glasses or you just have some major headaches or something. don't wait 2 long cause it might get worse... smile!!

lulz
if youre asking this question you probably do

xxangel1246xx
Rating
Yes most likely you do. This is how it started with my eyes too.

-amy-
Rating
you may want to look into that, but when watching tv or on the computer, look away often and give your eyes a rest

Simmi
Rating
It sure sounds like you might need glasses. Why don't you have your parents take you to a optometrist to get tested and if you need glasses to get fitted for them.

Imaka
Rating
Probably. See a doctor.

xbone
Yes, you sound nearsighted/astigmatic enough to need glasses.

If you're apprehensive about getting glasses, just remember that wearing glasses doesn't look dumb. But squinting, sitting funny, and asking silly questions because you can't see the answer right in front of you does come across a bit awkward.

Lori L O^O
Rating
Uhuh. Bingo. Tell your mom you think you need to see the eye doctor becuase you can not see well. If she can't take you ask your dad. If he can't take you tell the school health people and see who they can refer you to.

starfire
Chances are you do need glasses. Have your mom or dad make an appointment to have your eyes checked to be sure.

???
Rating
i am similar and so i say yes because i am planning to get my eyes checked

Debby T
you probably do need glasses... go to the doctors and check up

bostonchick
Yes. You definitely need glasses. Please go to the eye doctor. The headaches will get worse if you don't. You are straining your eyes, and that's not good.

Maverick
Rating
go to an eye doctor

Secret_Anonymous95
I think that you do need some glasses. The same thing happened to me. It started in fourth grade then got worse in 5th and It got worse and I often get headaches a lot and now I have glasses and the headaches disappeared. You should get glasses before your eyes get worse.
Good luck!

Brenda
Rating
Happened to me at age 12... I couldn't see the chalkboard either. And I had to sit waaaay in the back of the room! Yes, the headaches, the squinting and rubbing your eyes are all signs that you need some eyeglasses. It sounds like you could be nearsighted.... Get into to see an eye doctor right away and get your eyeglasses. Don't be afraid.... The coolest thing about it is that you'll be able to see faces of all those "hotties" out there! (smile) I'm teasing! That was my reaction when I got my first pair of glasses. Studying will be come a lot easier and watching TV, too. And most other things. One suggestion....take a friend and ask them to help you find something "cool"... Grownups sometimes don't have a clue into those things.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy