Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

jaydra
Contacts or glasses?

Just saying
Rating
i wear neither..

when i go out, i dont wear my glasses, but at school i do.
i dont have contacts cuz they gross me out. I should probably wear my glasses more than i do though

i say contacts

ufo
Glasses,women look hot with glasses now that they're back in style try the ones with thick black rectangular frames!
HOT!!!!

cupnnas2002
contacts

answergeek
Rating
if you have allergies or smething contact aren't the best idea, but it is your choice! personally i would go with glasses because yu can pick different frames to sow your personality.

Pranesh S
Rating
metal framed glasses can leave marks on the nose(from experience). contacts can cause itchy and red eyes. so it depends on what you want to wear in the end. if you are comfortable with wearing glasses in public, then plastic frames are the way to go.

i♥soccer
Rating
Definitely depends...I say contacts.
Just do a little research to find out which option will suit you best.

sara_marie2008
If u have a super bad rx then get contacts or else u will have bottle cap eyes! Contacts are hard to wear in Arizona because of dry eye syndrome! Use opti-free solution

I work for an optemetry office ( eye doctor )

mz_neemarie
I prefer glasses. I've known people who've had serious eye problems later in life from wearing contacts for too long of a time (i.e. years). As long as I can find stylish glasses, I'm cool with them.

teachingboytoy
Glasses. Easier to clean. Won't float back in your eye. Easy to find if you drop them on the floor (hopefully they won't break). Won't make your eyes itch.

samerella101
I have both and i LOVE my contacts way more than my glasses... So go with contacts...You'll Love them...

mortsner14
Rating
it depends one of my friends looks better with glasses and i look better with contacts...it just depends

erin Ü
Rating
contacts....
unless u have the reall cute black square glasses. then DEF glasses.

Emily
Rating
depends on what your face looks like. some people look really cute in glasses. sometimes contacts are easier because you can do more in them. and you can see your eyes.. eyes are the windows to the soul afterall!

dagissimo
Rating
glasses, if your eyes aren’t symmetric.
contacts if you have a strong prescription
if you are over 50years old or there abouts and you want to buy varifocals make sure you don't get any cheep n nasty ones it's important to get the lenses that can easily to adjust to!

Robin
soft contacts...you can even change your eye color with them

asdfghjkl;
Rating
Contacts because you see everywhere you look and on glasses you can not see if you look straight up or down. But some people have trouble getting contacts in.

Harry O
Rating
Glasses. I don't put anything in my eyes. I love glasses on women too!

^^¡¡ Irish_And_Proud_Of_It !!^^
it depens some people like contacts coz they are in all day and you dont remove them for embarking on rollercoasters and getting into swimming pools, and some people like glasses coz they are good or peoples image and they like them and they dont like touching their eye coz they are squemish.
anyways write up all the pros and cons and wherever the pros outweigh the cons, use that one... hope this helps, have a nice day

YaoYao D
contacts

whiitemexican
contacts when you go out. glasses when you stay home. thats what i do. some glasses are really cute though.

Matt
contacts!!!

TiNA B0 BiNA!
glasses.

Jenny B
Rating
Glasses because there a lot easier do deeel wit. Glasses can also look really cute. zgldfjhagsdjlfhgaslfg WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(CUZ IM LIKE THAT!!!!!)

Kristin
Rating
I personally like glasses because you dont have to deal with cleaning the lenses, worrying about them, taking them in and out
However i have worn glasses my whole life, but if you dont want to have something on your face i suggest contacts, just keep them clear and i suggest soft lenses

Kate
Glasses. Contacts can sometimes be itchy. Although, contacts look better on some people.

IHaveAQuestion?
Rating
depends. you going for comfort, convience, costs, health reasons, looks...?

i have both...depending on the day

Mah10
Rating
I prefer contacts

bumblebee
Rating
glasses

Sharpay Evans
Contacts...I have them and they are so cool! You can change their color and everything!

♥ Ryan Sheckler's HOT!!! ♥
Rating
if i were you... i would get both!!! but whatever u feel comfortable in!!!

LiveLaughLove
READ THIS!!!!!!

Now sure,some people who have no contacts or glasses say sure contacts,because glasses are "geeky or whatever".....but there is so much more to it than that.

Glasses are good to start out with. Minimum care,easy to use,not hard..

Contacts, look alot better in my opinion, but are more expensive,require more care and responsibility,and depending on your eyes may not even be fit.

But Contacts when your ready is my opinion

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy