Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

I've got a bubble under my eye, what the heck is it?!?
It's like a little sac just sitting there on the skin directly under my left eye. Does anybody know what it could be? I always rub my eyes so maybe that has something to do with it....

My 15 year ol daughter has been told she needs glasses to wear full time. Any tips to help her with this?

I just got glasses. What will others think?
I just got them, and i don't mind them. I think they are pretty cute but I'm just afraid of what my friends and family will say. Will they be shocked because even though ive had trouble ...

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Chantal L M
Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?
Additional Details
I have small eyes so I dont know if contacts would look good, but people say I look good without glasses.

fenderxxbaby
I wear glasses and contacts.
If you have the summer off, then get contacts and teach yourself how to put them on.
If you dont like the contacts afterwards you can always switch back!

Hope I helped,
Fenderxxbaby

ladii_andii =]]
Rating
well askl ur friends
wat youh look better in
then get which 1, ppl think you look better in, my friend looks better without glasses the other1 looks better with glasses

but i really like contacts

Haley
I wore glasses for a few years, and got contacts.
they're awesome! :)
i got them in about two weeks.

randa;
i just got contacts.
i've had glasses for four years.
i LOVE my contacts.
there a bit hard to put in at first
but there great.
i got them the day i asked for them
:]

becky<333
ive never gotten contacts before but i think contacts are way better. and you can chose what colour you want too:) i think i takes like a week for them too come...

♥Lauren♥
Rating
I hear that contacts are great and convinent, but talk to your optomitrist so you don't get a crap kinda that will seriously irritate your eyes :D

Angels
Rating
I personally think that glasses are better. I know that it is awkward to have big things perched on your nose, but believe me, it's a LOT better.

Check out this link.... About contacts!

http://drbenkim.com/blog/2006/05/potential-dangers-of-contact-lenses.html

if the link doesn't work, just go to google and search up
" the dangers of contacts "

Good Luck<3!!!

*hugs*

Elphie
Contacts i have glasses, hate em

Ambi Bambi
Rating
Well for me i liked glasses better. WIth my contacts if i wore them for a long time they would get reallly dry. And with my glasses i never had that. If i were you i would sudgest lazer eye surgery. They fix your eyes so you dont need glasses or contacts you can see fine.

MariE
both!!
:]

twilight101
Rating
i have been wearing glasses 2 for a while.and i think i would not look good in glasses. but if there something u think would look good on u then try them. my friend has contacts and she dosen't wear them that often but i think she likes them

♥sunflower♥
Rating
CONTACTS... They gave me mine the day I went for my eye exam. AWESOME and they're not hard to put in!~!~!~!

Mel D
Rating
I like contacts so much better. I hated wearing glasses and now that I have had contacts for about 5 years I am so much happier and I can see! Its great!

sparky_14_07
dont know about the time but i would perfur contacts

Weeping Willow*
Contacts look cute.
Plus, you can change your eye color.
Accuve has different colors.

darrenmartinez@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Get both. When I get tired of my glasses I wear my contacts and vice versa. It takes about a week to order contacts if they dont have them on hand.

It does take awhile to get used to wearing contacts.

PurpleFriday
Rating
i wear contacts almost all the time, they are comfortable and not a hassle like glasses. about one to two weeks tops

Maria
Rating
I usually get both. I like to give my eyes a rest from contacts sometimes, and sometimes I'm rushing and don't have time to put them in. They usually take about two weeks and the exam costs twice as much, but it's worth it for the convenience.

Shyet of the !MC! Squad
Rating
I wear glasses but I'm getting contacts this summer. I know a lot of my friends wear contacts and my parents wear contacts and they like them a lot more than glasses.

da best answerer of ur question
contacts :D

Dean
giant contacts mounted on a frame

Kris to the rescue!
Rating
glasses

ROSE
Ive used glasses for about 2 years. About 2 months ago I began to use contacts. It took them about 2 weeks to get my contacts in.

I honestly like wearing my glasses better. My contacts can get annoying after a certain amount of time.

If you wear your contacts maybe 5 hours a day its fine. But if you wear them all day long, they become annoying. At least to me they do.

Bionacca Waters
I love my glasses! They make me look classy, and are comfortable.

purple_penguins_15
go for contacts, if you dont like them you dont have to wear them, but its better for sports, and even just something like you can wear sunglasses, see when your swimming (wear goggles)... the only thing i dont like about contacts is that sometimes my eyes get dry
how long it takes depends on where you live and your doctor and such, but it should take a couple of weeks, maybe less
good luck! =]

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy