Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Eye contact help pleases help I'm so scared?
my contact is stuck in my left eye after I slept with it in for 4 hours now I can't even see it does anyone have any tips to get it to come to the surface. Please help I'm not sure what to ...

Are Contact Lenses Safe?
My dad says that i'll go blind from wearing them. is it true?...

Eye Contact problemm!! HELP!?
Hi. i wear contacts and my 30 days were up so i opened up a new pack.

this was like a week or two ago.
and i can not were one of the contacts.
it is just so uncomfertable. its ...

My vision is blurring in the mirror?????? [im starting to get kinda freaked now.....]?
ok so a few months ago my right eye started, like twitching. More like, pulsing...? Well on my eyelid it looks like my eye kinda has like a heart in it cause it like "pulses" to my heart ...

Laser eye surgery?????
i want to have this done but i dont know any effects or anything...got any ...

How long is an eye glass perscription good for?

Allergies and contacts- Medication? Eye drops?
I'm going to get contacts, but I have allergies. I've heard it won't work for people with allergies, but how about with daily allergy medication? Or couldn't you just take the ...

Is it possible to order a trial pair of contact lenses by just mailing my perscription?
and not having to go through my doctor to get them?

what contact companys do that? and I have a ...

16 year old with 20/30 vision... do i need glasses?
and one eye is slightly more higher than the other(as in the eye itself)...

Out of contact solution?
Should I just sleep with my contacts in or put them in water?
They are soft lenses (2-4week disposables)
Additional Details
I can't drive, I just took lunesta....

If i put my contacts and eyeliner on when i have an eye infection do u think it will get worst?
ok so i went 2 the docs and he said i had an eye infection due 2 my makeup! that was yesterday!! can i wear my contacts now its been a day my eye is not red anymore its normal!! can i wear a new pack ...

Glasses or contacts?
I'm near-sighted and I have been using glasses for almost two years and I still feel very uncomfortable with them.

My optician told me that I should wear them all the time, but since I...

Okay, stupid eye twitching!!?
Omfg, okay my right eye has been twitching ALL day long and its driving me nuts!! is there something wrong with me, why is it doing this?? i was like, WTF, im mental, lol....

Problems- Lasik Eye Surgery?
What problems may arise after the procedure I plan on getting it in about 3-4 years.

Is it safe?...

Can eye color change for Indians? (naturally)?
I have dark brown eyes but wondering if I can change them naturally, no contacts or eye ...

How long does it usually take to get used to new glasses...just got progressive bifocals yesterday...?

Dad and contacts?
*sigh*
ok, so i'm 13 years old, and I've had glasses since 6th grade.
I also have extremely bad vision [-6 in both eyes]

anyway, i've been talking to my parents ...

Twich on my eyelid is PISSING ME OFF!?
ok my left eyelid (top) is twitching and has been doing so for a couple days now
i dont really think im nervous--why would i be!!??
i dont drink coffee i hate it-
Additional Details

How to get glas out of your eye?
yesterday i broke a lightbulb and some of the glass went into my eyes, its really irritating is there any where to get it out without visiting an eye docter and is it dangerous its been in my eye for ...

Colors seem richer in one eye vs. the other?
I've noticed that colors seem richer in one eye and not so much with my other one. Does anyone else have this "problem"?
Additional Details
Actually, this has been going ...

Stefani
Contacts!?
I had glasses since the 3rd grade I am now in 5th grade I had worn 4 different glasses the most recent one I am wearing is my only favorite but it is kinda big and it always falls so I leave it there then I get a tan and it kinda looks funny I started to put some sun block and there is still a tan I am think about getting contacts what's the risk? and thing about them bad?

Revan
Contact lenses are great, however do have a lot of bad points. A lot of people experience uncomfort when wearing lenses for 8hours+. also most lens wearers eyes are red when wearing them for long periods. They are also alot more expensive than glasses. (in the long run)

Julia M
Rating
well, contacs are not bad at all. i am 14 and i have them, i was so scared to get them, but now its easypeasy. dont worry at all. once you get used to something as thin as it being in your eye, you will wonder why you worried. contacs take about a week to get used to. maybe even sooner. sont fret you want to be able to see around you while you tan. there is no risk. make sure you clean your hands before removing and putting them in. you will do great!

tasha
Rating
Contacts are very safe and have been used for years. The thing with younger children wearing them is they tend to not take proper care of them. You need to clean them properly and always wash your hands before touching them or your eyes. If you feel you are up to the responsibility then you shouldn' t have problems. The biggest problem from wearing them are infections from them being unclean

ctlis13
I love contacts! i just got mine in Dec... i am in 8th grade... ur lucky lol i can't think about any risks... don't worry ppl say contacts can go like back into ur head... they can't.. those ppl are liars!

suzy
Rating
Personally I love contacts. I guess risks could be eye infections, but that is extremely rare (if you do not clean your contacts). Contacts are comfortable most of the time and after you get used to them you do not even realize they are there (sometimes I almost fall asleep with them in). The downsides are the dryness of the contacts and having to clean them and maintain them. Also sometimes they rip or sometimes I get a pair that just is extremely uncomfortable because it has dirt on it or a small tear. Just depends on the person. I like contacts.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy