Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

KJK
Contact lenses feel funny?
I'm pretty new to wearing contacts. But I love them very much (aside from the part of taking forever to put them in...*sigh*

Anyway, the last couple days, the lenses feel kind of funny. I'm not sure how to put it really....they don't hurt or anything, but....the only I can compare it to is like having dust or something flying into your face.

My vision isn't cloudy or anything. Is this normal as I get used to the lenses? I check the lenses and there's nothing on them or anything. Should I maybe try eye drops?

I use Opti-free Replenish to clean the lenses. Can anyone suggest a good eye drop. I'm wearing my glasses right now and my eyes feel fine.

I hope this is just part of the process of getting used to them.

marie
dont worrie this is just getting used to them

i felt the same way

in a few days or a week its going to feel like your not even wearing them!

wow!flyingpigs
Rating
mayb theres a rip in them.. make sure you cleanse them properly and disinfect them correctly too. u should feel like your not wearing contacts at all. and mayb you do have something on the contact lense.. once this happend to me and it was becase my contact had a little rip in it

~Miss S
Could be dryness you can try using artificial tears, mabe refresh contacts or even blink. Also check to make sure the lenses are not inside out, sometimes this can feel like you have an eyelash in your eye.

Taejus
Rating
My sister has contacts and whenevr she puts it on for too long, she starts complaining that it feels weird. Maybe its because you left it in your eyes for too long. You should know that contacts should be left in your eyes for about 8 hrs. (i may be wrong. just according to my sister.)

hope that helps^^

Repeat the Question
I just got contacts for the first time on Tuesday and I know exactly what you are talking about.

What I did to help is play with the contact once it is on my eye. Try to make sure that the contact is perfectly center. Then close your eyes and press down on your eye lid. I just started doing this and now I have zero problems

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy