Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Eye Contact problemm!! HELP!?
Hi. i wear contacts and my 30 days were up so i opened up a new pack.

this was like a week or two ago.
and i can not were one of the contacts.
it is just so uncomfertable. its ...

My vision is blurring in the mirror?????? [im starting to get kinda freaked now.....]?
ok so a few months ago my right eye started, like twitching. More like, pulsing...? Well on my eyelid it looks like my eye kinda has like a heart in it cause it like "pulses" to my heart ...

Laser eye surgery?????
i want to have this done but i dont know any effects or anything...got any ...

How long is an eye glass perscription good for?

Allergies and contacts- Medication? Eye drops?
I'm going to get contacts, but I have allergies. I've heard it won't work for people with allergies, but how about with daily allergy medication? Or couldn't you just take the ...

Is it possible to order a trial pair of contact lenses by just mailing my perscription?
and not having to go through my doctor to get them?

what contact companys do that? and I have a ...

16 year old with 20/30 vision... do i need glasses?
and one eye is slightly more higher than the other(as in the eye itself)...

Out of contact solution?
Should I just sleep with my contacts in or put them in water?
They are soft lenses (2-4week disposables)
Additional Details
I can't drive, I just took lunesta....

If i put my contacts and eyeliner on when i have an eye infection do u think it will get worst?
ok so i went 2 the docs and he said i had an eye infection due 2 my makeup! that was yesterday!! can i wear my contacts now its been a day my eye is not red anymore its normal!! can i wear a new pack ...

Glasses or contacts?
I'm near-sighted and I have been using glasses for almost two years and I still feel very uncomfortable with them.

My optician told me that I should wear them all the time, but since I...

Okay, stupid eye twitching!!?
Omfg, okay my right eye has been twitching ALL day long and its driving me nuts!! is there something wrong with me, why is it doing this?? i was like, WTF, im mental, lol....

Problems- Lasik Eye Surgery?
What problems may arise after the procedure I plan on getting it in about 3-4 years.

Is it safe?...

Can eye color change for Indians? (naturally)?
I have dark brown eyes but wondering if I can change them naturally, no contacts or eye ...

How long does it usually take to get used to new glasses...just got progressive bifocals yesterday...?

Dad and contacts?
*sigh*
ok, so i'm 13 years old, and I've had glasses since 6th grade.
I also have extremely bad vision [-6 in both eyes]

anyway, i've been talking to my parents ...

Twich on my eyelid is PISSING ME OFF!?
ok my left eyelid (top) is twitching and has been doing so for a couple days now
i dont really think im nervous--why would i be!!??
i dont drink coffee i hate it-
Additional Details

How to get glas out of your eye?
yesterday i broke a lightbulb and some of the glass went into my eyes, its really irritating is there any where to get it out without visiting an eye docter and is it dangerous its been in my eye for ...

Colors seem richer in one eye vs. the other?
I've noticed that colors seem richer in one eye and not so much with my other one. Does anyone else have this "problem"?
Additional Details
Actually, this has been going ...

Eye problems?
i have a yellow dot on each eye, on the inside of the eye, is it something i should be worried about?...

I peed the bed and i need to know whats a good way to clean it up fast before my friend comes over?
I know its embarrasing because im 14 but its not my fault....

Ness
Coloured contact lenses- how much do they cost?!?
lol i hav perfect vision i just wanted coloured lenses....about how much (approx) are they? and where can u get them if u no

jebotepoludecu
They cost aroung $30 and you can pick them up in any major pharmacy. You have to buy saline soluttion ($10) as well.

jj.wish
go to your eye doctor and ask about them, they should have trial pairs for you there, if you decide to buy them they are about $25 dollars a box (there are six lenses in a box, which should last about 6 weeks) with perfect vision you would only need to buy 1 one box instead of 2 since your eyes are the same.

Lexius
u can get coloured contacts from ur local optomitrist for around $40-$60 depending on the quality. but alot of fashion outlets nowadays and accessorie shop sell them for around $30 .
sorry but i dont remember any names of shops but they shouldnt be too hard to find there pretty popular nowadays. i used to have green cat eyes lol
good luck peace

dattskool
Rating
Actually they are not that expensive. I bought some overseas for like $20. In the states I think they run about $50-$75 but you have to take the eye exam first. That way they fit them to the contour of your eye. If you're not willing to go through all of the expense then you can go to a swap meet, bazaar or flea market and someone there might sell them for $40-$60 a pair. They are real novelty item.

Millenium
In 1988 they cost about $300.00. I bought them in a shop where you can buy prescription eye glasses. I don't know if they're really worth the investment, though. They're really a pain-in-the-as* to maintain and clean. . .AND. . .I got a slight eye infection from them as a result!

My suggestion is to value your "own" eyesight and "color" and (if you're a girl) find eye make-up that will enhance them! I'll bet they're BEAUTIFUL!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy