Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Why do my eyes change colors with my mood?
My eyes are a moss green most the time. But as I'm talking with my friends, sometimes they point out that my eyes have just changed color. Sometimes its blue, or brown, and orange ish, and they ...

Eye Hurts when i look at sharp corners?
does anyone know what this could be?

i have had this problem ever since i remember. It doesnt always happen just how again, the pain becomes so intense i have to look away or close my eyes....

Eye Color Changing Contacts?
Alright, I'm thinking about getting them <blue or green>, but I need to know if there's a risk. Will my eyes still be the same color when they come out (well, duh, but I mean like if ...

If I watch someone welding, can I go blind?
There's this factory near where I work that does welding. Everytime I walk by, I pause for a few minutes to watch them. Is this potentially harmful to my eyes?...

Why do my eyes water?
My eyes water uncontralably when I play computer games. Even solitare. It starts immediately. When I am at work I use the computer all day & my eyes don't do that unless I play a game at ...

How to improve my eyesight?
I want to improve my eyesight because I don't like to wear glasses. I just want to improve my eyesight so I don't have to wear my glasses. My number of my eyesight is 1.25 and I am ...

I accidentally poked my sister's eye...?
Yesterday night with my finger, and it's still really red now,
will it heal, or is it permanent, what can I do ?

are there any medical procedures for this ?
Additional D...

Do I really need contacts AND glasses?
I have contacts and have worn them for about 3 years. I have a very old pair of glasses that I probably can't see out of, are very ugly, and I am not sure where they are. I know that many of my ...

Can you stop growing if you had your puberty in age 13 and what contains vitamins d..average height for 13?
hi im 13 year old and 8 months old and 5 ft 4 is that an average height for my age or am below average or above average. can you still grow after puberty at my age please...help need ...

How much would you wear glasses?
If someone is very nearsighted in one eye (-3) but not so much in the other (-1.50) would they need to wear their glasses all the time because of the difference? What would the side effects be if ...

Difference in Optometrist and Opthalmologist?
According to my Optometrist, the eye exams and diagnosis he would perform would be no different than an Opthalmologist. The only difference is if he found a problem he could not treat it, he would ...

Will I be okay with contacts even though I don't even like eye drops???

Can people with REALLY dark eyes wear colored contacts?
I wear contacts and was wondering if people with really really dark eyes can wear colored contacts. I've always assumed that we can, but thought I'd ask (I'm too lazy to call my doctor)...

How long......?
does it take to get glasses/contacts?...

Why do an awful lot of paedophiles wear those thick lensed glasses?
And how awful it must be to not be a peodaphile and have to wear them. Is there a link?...

WTF is up with my eyes??
For the past few months, my eyes have been red and itchy. I went to the docs and they said it was from stress and gave me lubricating drops. my eyes got worse (it felt like someone had punched me in ...

Is it ok to wear contacts & eye glasses at the same time??
I would like to purchase non prescription plano color contacts and was wondering is ok to wear my [prescribed eye glasses over them? I just want to change my eye color. If I were to wear both at the ...

Contacts or glasses?
which would you pefer?...

What happens if I put my contact lens in backwards/inside out?

Colored contacts?
i want to get colored contacts *i don't wear contacts or glasses cuz i don't need them* but how would i get some that aren't prescription?...

LT21
Can wearing glasses help fix a lazy eye?

dale jr fan
Yes, but it is best to wear a patch though. I had to wear patches and it helped a bunch but it aint 100% better.

Maria D
ive heard for lazy eyes they put a patch on the strong one so the lazy can gain muscel and then theyll be even but ive never heard of glasses

bigdjhumke
Why would you wnat to fix a lazy eye? Your girlfirned can never get mad at you for looking at other girls. Just blame it on the eye.

Kevin
It depends, there are many different types of "lazy eye". One kind (called accommodative esotropia) can be resolved almost immediately by adding positive lenses to the lazy eye. Other types are much more complicated and require patching, vision therapy, or even surgery done by an ophthalmologist.

Emily
Rating
yes. but thats not the only solution

apopkaflowerchild
Sometimes it can if it isn't to severe. They put prisms in the lens that pulls the eye the opposite way.

flossie mae
Yes.My niece had a lazy eye when very young and she wore the patch and glasses for it.

Pedestal42
"help" is exactly the right word.

It's rare, but possible, for glasses to be the only fix needed in a young child with early amblyopia.

More normally they will be used to put the two disparate eyes on a more even footing together with patching and visual exercises to develop the eye that the brain has, for very good reasons, neglected.

Nancy Kay
Rating
yes, that's how they handled mine. the prescription of the lens essentially trains the eye to look through a particular spot in the lens to focus properly (not a special lens, that is just the basic nature of any optical lens), keeping the eye in better alignment...mine only goes "out" now when i'm extremely tired or ill.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy