Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is ...

First person to write either yes or no wins best vote which ever one I'm thinking of?
hurry your running out of ...

What color contacts should i get *pic included.)?
http://i281.photobucket. that's me.
either eletric green: http://www.dixieart.com/ or the blue, like the color ...

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Kiefer
Can my eyes change color?
My eyes seem to change color depending on some moods, like they seem to vary from greenish to bluish. Am I just going crzy or are my eyes actually changing colors?

Kevin
Rating
yes my eyes do a similar thign although my eye color is hazel my eyes sometime are more green or moer brown i also sometimes get orange circles around my pupils

Anna F
It's differnt for everybody....yes it might be ture actally. There is such a thing that your eyes can change color.

Laura
My friends say my eyes change color, but I really don't know :/

Devodevo
do you have hazel-type eyes? those tend to change color.

Sdfs F
yes eyes can change colours because, but not the mood its from the reflection of light and your clothing that makes this change.

its not much of a change as i am like you my eyes change from bluish to greenish

dont worry its alright

Leo323
you're crazy i guess. no offense.

AIR JORDAN
Rating
yes. some peoples actually change with body temperature. VERY RARE.

julianna
Definitely possible. My eyes are normally a deep light blue, but they go to a royal blue colour if I'm really mad about something. They go a really pretty sky blue if I'm really happy, which is nice.

Brendon
Well, I've heard of them changing color over time (like a year or so) but not over moods. That SHOULD be possible though. Kind of funny if you think about it. Some one make you mad and your eyes just change color.

Crazy Joe Jonas Lover
I think it can because of the weather or season.

Melinda M
Rating
Light and background colors change hazel eyes-yours are changing from outside light sources not inside

Bettee62
Rating
MINE TOO

princess special
yea isnt that crazy my grandma's eyes change colors also its so creepy

Dezmond's_Milf
My eyes do the same thing but green grey and blue!

Mikelle R
Yes, that's what hazel eyes do.

Brooke
Rating
i think you have to have surgery!!??

siva
Rating
am i answering cats....?
my dear pl..go to adoc if serius

Jim_atthedrive-in
Rating
Eye color can change in white people around puberty and also is related to blood flow. The more blue your eyes the less oxygen is flowing through them.

Nicole S.
My eyes do that too. Same colors also!

Alli
Rating
Yes, my eyes change from every color except for grey and brown. It varies, some people's will change when they are moody, such as in love (if anyone has ever read David Edding's Polgara books), hateful or sad.

Your eyes are most probably actually changing colors. No, it is not a serious issue, and it isn't exactly rare, in my case it's probably genetic.

woodstalk
Rating
my eyes turn to red every day ???

bob
Rating
yes it is possible my eyes do the same thing the only way eyes change colors is when your natural eye color is a blue with a tint of green, they can change colors. me personally it doesnt change with my mood it changes with colors around me but ive seen people where it changes with mood

Brian
Well, I never heard of anyone whos eye color can change like that... That's pretty cool man..

You can ask a doctor just to be sure

E E
Rating
Yeah, your eyes can do that. It's (at least what my family calls it) Hazel eyes. My sisters are brown/green hazel. They are the greenest green when she is mad and a dark brown when she is relaxed. So, you are not going crazy.
Watch your friends, you will notice subtle changes in the color of their eyes depending on their mood. My eyes, for instance, are light, bright, brown when I am mad, but are almost chocolate when I'm calm. So, it happens with everyone. Just pay attention.

gerry22122
Rating
Yes they can my eyes do all the time

Taejus
Rating
no. unless there some disorder or disease u have, other than that, its the lights doing the work.

gotta luv 'em!

dancerbabii
Rating
yes it depends on how much melonin you take in. melonin can be found in carrots

chango2008
Rating
My brother's eyes changes from very light gray to blue....my daughter is like that also

Tru Warrior
i can give you a black eye

DSmitty
Rating
yes

I ♥ Pirates
Rating
GUESS WHO! Haha =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy