Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

Do contact lenses steam up?
Like glasses steam up when you go near swimming pools

Thanks! :)

POLL: What do you prefer to wear Glasses or eye contacts ???
Thank you....

Are carrots actually good for your eye's ?
is this a myth or is it true ?!...

If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?...

Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?<...

What happens when you close your eyes too long while wearing contacts?
I started wearing contacts about a month ago. I know that you're not supposed to sleep with them on, but what really happens? Do they roll into the back of your head? Because that is my biggest ...

What color are your eyes?

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

One
Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday.

dookiebomb3r99
lets be mature here
i might think so cuz my eyesaight get a bit blurry by somethingin my eye
oh ****!

beasty
its the lack of sleep making your eyes blurry
not the wanking
so stop asking silly questions like this and go get a girl even if you have to pay

gurly_azn_freak91
Rating
maybe? you should ask your doctor...cuz i'm pretty sure the people on yahoo answers aren't certified to tell you that.

Ruby B
depends how long?

Craig
Rating
Only if you get some of it in your eyes right before you go to sleep

Lolly
no I don't think it could but drinking a lots of coffee and not getting enough sleep could cause your eyes to get blurry

mhbatd
do you play with yourself because you can't sleep? it should help you relax though. sleeping not well will cause blurry vision. are you on any psy meds or other meds, definitely cause blurry vision.

Christina
no that cannot happen. i think you need to see a doctor about the blurry vision. it might be serious. good luck.

Mrs. Goddess
the lack of sleep might cause it.
however, with the other situation - watch for hair growth on your palms:)

anasazi_aka_redshoes
Rating
No, masterbating won't mess up your vision. Needing glasses can though... ;)

And, don't listen to Julius C... not all Christians think that way! LOL

AZ

usher ho
Rating
am sorry cant see yoyr ouestion.

sophieb
Rating
no, but it will cause you to go cross eyed and your eyes to stick that way.

grabbinit
It seems to cause misspelling. You should stop now before you begin to mess up four letter words too.

rlf1859
Rating
the sleeping may but the other thing no dont think so

surfcandee
Rating
absolutely not- otherwise, I'd been blind for 20 years now...

BillyBob
Rating
No, but you might need glasses.

Aimee
only if you get it in your eye

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy