Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

The screw on my eyeglasses came out...(ultra tiny screw) anyone know of a tool small enough to screw it in?

I want contacts, but my eyes just wont let me get near my eye, is there anything I can do that will make them.

Can you wear contacts if you don't need them?
Can you wear contacts with perfect vision to change your eye color, or are there side effects to it?
Additional Details
1) I haven't bought them yet, so how can I take them out :)<...

Daughter has got conjuctivitous, eyes are really puffy & dark, should i stop using eye drops & consult doctor?
My daughter is 2 years old
She has had conjuctivitous before but it is really bad this time
her eyes are really puffy and it looks like she has got two black eyes
Will the eye drops ...

Which colored contacts should i get?
i want to get colored contacts
im asian, i wear a lot of eyeliner
i have really really dark brown hair,
almost black

i have really dark brown eyes
and i want colored ...

My son's eye?
my sons eye is really goopy and green boogers are coming out of it and his eye lid is all red. What should I do to make it better?? His doctor office is ...

How to ask my mom about glasses?
I think I need to get a REAL eye doctor to check my eyes because my docter said that my eye were "good enough" they were 40/20
how/what should I say to get my mom to bring me to the ...

I know this is a weird question? But can you zoom in on something with your eyes? Like a camera.?

What is a lazy eye ??
I have a lazy eye (left eye) and i dont know what a lazy eye is, I wear glasses but not all the time....

OK--now I am officially OLD.......?
I just got a prescription for new glasses, and I had to order bi-focals. For any of you out there who have had to start using them, how long did it take you to get used to them? I know what the ...

What is the strangest, most beautiful TRUE eye color you have ever seen?
I have heard of people having violet eyes, but it is very rare. Also, I saw this man on TV that had eyes so pale they looked mint green. I'd love to see some pictures of anyone's eyes if ...

My 8 year old wants contacts. Is it ok for her to get them?
She is very responsible but hates her glasses. I think she would take care of them if she had them but is that to young? Do contacts have any bad effects on a child's developing eyes?...

Is there any way to change eye color?
DO NOT SAY CONTACTS.
i have hazel eyes, i wear turquoise contacts now
but if you get up close, you can still tell
i saw someone post something about this iris thing,
and about ...

swarada v
Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size....

-#soleh#- 9
no.

Lulu I
Rating
noo unless he can take care of himself

Cσηvεяsε Cяαzч
Rating
I would not recommend this, it will be difficult to put them in his eyes and also, it could be uncomfortable for him as he is too young to get used to that sort of thing, honestly, he should stick to some glasses until he is about 13+.

kc
Rating
no there is no way a 3 year old can put a contact lens in and out on his own

Ryan B
Rating
yea but it might not b safe for him cuz sometimes they get itchy n theyll rub there eyes n stuff

Renee
Rating
yes. see what happens.
JK.
NEVER EVER EVER EVER give a 3-year old boy contacts...
it'll hurt a lot..

missmel
Rating
WHY?

rapnroc
i don't think so..it would be difficult to keep a child still to dig thru his eyes and put them in and take them out..he/she should stick with glasses until they are old enuff to wear contacts and put them in themselves

dewboy
Rating
No, that would be a little risky.

Liligirl
No. Why would you want him to?

Cobalt Daisy
Rating
Because of the natural limitation of his motor skills (lack of dexterity) it would be very difficult for him to use contact lenses.

Naturally when he gets older and his motor skills improve then you could try.

According to this article:
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/weeklyquestion/a/contact_lenses.htm between 8 and 11 years of age is a suitable time for a child to begin wearing contact lenses.

Melissa C
I am not a doctor, but I would say NO

ice road trucker
Rating
no

Maddenkilla
no way

mickyxx3
contact lenses can be given by eye doctors when in the age of 12+ because contacts are to be used with responsiblity...and contacts can be pricy

I love to LMFAO :D
Rating
Nope, I'm 14 and I'm not allowed to use them! :o

He will struggle to put them in and out and take care of them

Sydney
Rating
Absolutely not. Don't even attempt it.

Anita G
Rating
Having contacts is a big responsibility and should only be used for older children when they can be responsible. I cannot even imagine trying to put contacts in a three year olds eyes.

Warrior =)
It is certainly not advisable!

Lightworker
no offence but are you embarressed at the thought of said child wearing glasses?? really a 3 yr old w/ contacts is a bad idea.. usually glasses are more theraputic for a young one... you have an oppertunity right now to help correct vision probs. possiblly you really need to talk to kids eye doc

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy