Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

Leishie >3
Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or something.

i had to photoshop this eye to make it look kinder like mine well the colour is the same.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/PoohBear_1947/MyeyeColour.jpg

So is my eye colour classified as normal.

SerenitySmile
Rating
Normal looking or not, you must have BEAUTIFUL eyes. That neighbor of yours is only jealous!

Believe me, people pay money to get eyes those color! (colored contact lenses)

KB
Rating
What's "normal" eye color? I think that that color is gorgeous.

<3lindseyyxoxo
theres no such thing as ABNORMAL colored eyes. well, unless its like pink or something hahah.

but omg your soooo lluckkyy! that girl is SO frikkkinnn jealouss! i have really light blue eyes, and ppl say they wish they had em, but yours are totalllyy amazinnggg.

no joke, when i saw that picture i thought; "ughh i hate her." cause theyre sooo prettyyy :)

Melanie M
tell your stupid neighbor to shove it.
you're eyes are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.
i'd kill to have those eyes.
they kinda look like flowers in a way.
but i'd tell your neighbor off if i knew you haha.
those are just abosolutely beautiful eyes.

jessicakayyy
Yeah it's normal. Just like people can have dull blue eyes or bright blue eyes...it's just that green is a less common color so people probably don't see them at that intensity that often so it looks odd to them.

Oenone
Having eyes that green isn't very common, but it's not abnormal. Most girls would kill to have gorgeously green eyes. Your neighbor is just jealous that they have play old brown, or something.

Be proud of those eyes, girl. And play them up, too! Wear black volumizing mascara on both the top and bottom eyelids. If you want to make them seem a little wider, put white or champagne eyeliner on your waterline(that inner ridge of your bottom eyelid) with black(or dark brown) eyeliner at the very base of your top eyelashes. :)

orginal.ashley
Rating
yes....green eyes r BEAUTIFUL!
I have them too!and every1 loves mine! :)

Ben
Rating
Who cares what's normal? Plus, I personally find green eyes to be extremely attractive.

Brittany
wow, you have such a gorgeous eye colour, your neighbours just jealous. i have green eyes too but mine are much darker.

phobic_42
Rating
i don't know if it's normal to be quite that bright, but if they really look like that i'm so jealous!! that's so pretty! it's nothing to be teased about, your neighbor is probably jealous too.

♥ Lis ♥
Rating
This is an odd question, is green a normal eye color? Why yes, yes it is.

rapple de dapple
Rating
its classified as PRETTY. if your eyes really are that colour you are soo lucky! i would kill to have eyes like that! mine are yucky bland ever-so-usual dark brown :P ur neighbors jsut jelous.

but yeah its kinda rare but nice nontheless

George L
Rating
no your neighbor is a nazi

Roxann S
Rating
Green Eyes Are Beautiful Your Neighbor Is Just Jealous!!!

Where the Moors once visited France and Spain, and were visited in turn, the green eye emerges.

Where the English once set very large foot prints in Africa, green eyes emerge.

Where the Chinese, the Mongolian, and the Russian lands meet, green eyes emerge.

In countries such as Brazil, where they believe that their multiculturalism and mixed blood lines are their strength, green eyes are far from rare, and exist in the most unimaginable color combinations of skin and hair and facial features.

But the key point that can be taken from this work is the acknowledgment that whenever there has been some point in a country or culture's history where they have interacted, whether commercially, colonially, or competitively, with a group of people physically unlike themselves, the green gene was sown.

Unpredictable, inexplicable, and mystical. Green eyes are arguably one of the most mysterious and entrancing physical traits.

Their luminescence never escapes notice.

Bean
Rating
Why would you care if it's normal?
It's GORGEOUS :)
Chick, yer soo luckkyy.

Have a nice night :)!

Devils Opener in 3
Rating
I think bright green eyes are uncommon, but your eyes are beautiful. If people tease you, they're probably jealous. :-P

eeeeelias
Yeah, that is qualified as pretty.

Yuummyy

Sunshine
Rating
Mine are about that color..

DavidNH
It's an unusual shade of green, and quite striking, but normal.

kirsten the gymnast
Rating
they r lik really pretty!!!!do listen 2 that person.mine r dark green

ErHead
Rating
You have GORGEOUS eyes!! Don't you dare buy like colored contacts or something!! She's probably jealous of them! I would be!!! =] ~♥~

Shana D
They are so cool. I love that color. Your neighbor is probably jelous.

lildudets211
Rating
completely normal. Mine are slightly darker, but those eyes would be awesome to have! Eye color all depends on the way the light hits some part of your eye (i forget what it's called) and reflects back or something like that. Everyone's eyes are different. I bet you anything that when you meet a guy (or if you already have a boyfriend), he'll tell you you have gorgeous eyes. Mine says that to me all the time and mine aren't as bright as yours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy