Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Can you get blind for materbating?
thats what i heard
Additional Details
how about getting it infected ...

My daughter needs contact lenses.Do many kids use them.How long can you keep them in?
Do a lot of kids nowadays wear contact lenses?My 12 year old daughter needs glasses but she won't wear them so the doctor suggested contacts.Are they easy to use ?...

How can I get colored contact lenses?
I don't have any eye problems,but I need some colored contact lenses,where can I get them without prescription?...

Quick name the first invisible thing you see ???

Are my eyes normal?(pic)?
i'm a little worried because i have really bad vision for a 16 y/o and there are brown spots on my eye.

should i be worried?

http://s46.photobucket.c...

How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is ...

First person to write either yes or no wins best vote which ever one I'm thinking of?
hurry your running out of ...

What color contacts should i get *pic included.)?
http://i281.photobucket. that's me.
either eletric green: http://www.dixieart.com/ or the blue, like the color ...

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Natty
Born with blue eyes?
I know this is crazy but I'm 100% asian and was born with blue shappire eyes. It's kinda weird, my whole entire family has brown or black eyes.

Do you think this is ugly?

Diane M
I think that it's very pretty actually. Maybe somewhere in your family history, someone was intimate with a caucasian or another line of people. Genes can come from many years in the bloodline. Don't worry about it...you're unique!

Little Lisa
Rating
Very Beautiful! You should feel special not to have to look like everybody else! I bet everybody is JEALOUS of you!!!

aida
Rating
If your eyes are still blue but your features and other coloring are Asian, it must look unusual, but not ugly. (I hope your family doesn't call you a "blue-eyed devil"!) If you simply mean that you were born with blue eyes but they darkened later, the same is true of people of other races. In fact, it's been my understanding that all newborns have blue eyes. If I'm wrong, someone will probably set me straight in a few minutes! To return to the subject of an Asian adult with blue eyes, there might be a long-dormant recessive gene in the family of each of your parents, and the two got together in you.

Allya
Rating
wow...c'mon! everybody would like to have blue eyes... what's with all this lack of trust? you should be very proud of yourself and i think this question has no sense. you shouldn't have to care about what other people say. the most important thing is that you feel ok. think positive! kisses

lady
oh not at all i bet it is very very preaty!!!! so get over it!

Lady Geologist
Quite the contrary. I have seen it before and it is quite striking. Consider yourself lucky and welcome to the beautiful blue eyes club.

tornadointhesky
Ugly?!? Not at all! Shappire Blue eyes is awesome!! Your going to have trouble keeping guys from hitting on you all the time. Blue is beautiful !!!!

(Blue is my favorite color anyway.)

Xx zakk xX
that harretity must have skipped a cupple of generations and you gt it

hmmm
no...it even sounds pretty

chaosismyidentity
Rating
No...it is not ugly. Do this for me today...walk the mall and check out the color of peoples eyes. And ask yourself " Do they have ugly looking eye color?" And you will have the answer to your question yourself. Don't be so judgmental of yourself. Like who you are and those beautiful blue eyes that God gave to you.

Happy Man
Rating
Not at all i have blue eyes and they are lovely. Yours will look amazing with your asian colouring.

Jenny
Blue is a recessive gene, meaning one or two people in your family might have it, and the chances of getting blue eyes are slim. But you got them so someone else in your family must have them. Just ask your parents and relatives and you should find them.

I like blue eyes, so no I don't think it's ugly. :)

Melly.
Rating
no it's not weird. or ugly. Most kids are born with blue eyes, but most children get their eye colour changed as they grow. and some just don't change. it's not weird and not ugly.

anna
Rating
Not at all, sounds striking and I bet people react with interest!

It's like the blue-eyed black guy on CSI...so unexpected, but so cool!

katydid
I bet it's gorgeous. I have blue eyes and blonde hair but since you're Asian, I bet the contrast between your dark hair and light eyes is beautiful.

♥iluvchrisbrownbabiie♥
Rating
i love blue eyes i wish i had them
i have honey brown eyes!!!
♥

cement211
not at all love them...

Laura
Rating
no. why would i? my brother and i both have blonde hair and blue eyes when our mom and older sister has brown hair and brown eyes (although our bioloical father was born with blonde hair and blue eyes but now had brown hair....well with what's left of it....i was the reverse....born with black hair and blue eyes and now my hair is blonde!)

fisherman
Rating
no i love girls with blue eyes
especially when they have colored eyes and are asian or black
i have them too but im white

bosnian guy
Rating
No, on the contrary, very beautiful! That is quite rare to have blue eyes and be of Asian descent, but that is something to be proud of. A girl with dark hair and blue eyes is a lethal combo of beauty!

golden
Rating
Bet it looks great show us

William B
Of Course not. It makes you look prettier.

Sketcher
Rating
I think it's wonderful, beautiful and cool!

Mango Muncher
dont think ur ugly, its the way you are, and it makes you unique, and blue eyes are always origional and beautiful

Mike M.
No, I think it's very beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

babygurl
Rating
i bet you are beautiful that look sounds very interesting if anything, not ugly.....

koolrokrkid
Rating
No it's not ugly, I think it's what makes you you, and it's actually pretty awesome.

999pheebs
no it is not ugly thats silly, see memoirs of a gaisha lol she had pretty eyes that were blue.

Bob P
Rating
no!

Kimberly H
Rating
Nope!

Blue eyes are awesome!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy