Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My friend commited sucide.?
this morning, my was found dead. She had OD on rynotauss her death is my fault because i ended up going to ST. Vincents after swalowing 12 tylenols. After that I ended up going to a phyc ward for 1 ...

How do I become depressed?
I'm too happy help me ...

What causes depression?

How can I effectively, painlessly, and discreetly end my life?
I have no will to live. I don't any have friends. I'm not doing any service to the world. What is an easy and painless method of suicide?...

How do i stop doing meth?
I HAVE BEEEN DOING IT FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS ND AT FDRST I TOUGHT OKAY JUST FORN NOW N=BUT NOW THATS ALL I DO AND I FEEL DEAD INSIDE EMPTY BUT I NEED HELP FAST...

What is mental abuse?

I need a good way to release anger?
i am new to this town, and usually i will go running around the neighborhood for a few blocks to release anger... but since i am new here I do not trust the neighborhood yet. I need a way to vent my ...

Why should I live?
Cancer, bankruptcy, more surgeries, lost son, mental health declining, no friends, parents distanced, no professional help
Additional Details
no money, too disabled to work, no ...

Something doen't feel right?
lately i have been feeling restless getting no sleep i have no appetite am constantly down and my mind constantly drifts mainly thinking of music and having images of a particular person and that is ...

Are you crazy?
I KNOW I am....

Can mentally ill people make a valid contribution to society?

Why do People that don't cut them self always tell people that do cut they know how they feel?
If you dont know someone that cuts dont answer this question but if you do please feel free to answer i would like to know your guys ...

I'm only 12 but I think of suicide everyday.?
I don't get why I should be alive anyways. Nobod would care if I just stopped going to school making appearences anywere. nobody would notice. So I want to know why I should keep living....

Do you think I will get a guy like this?
Okay. I'm almost 16, I have social anixiety and OCD

I always wanted to live in Hollywood, but i live in Canada. When I grow up I want to move to Canada and only stay in touch with my ...

Please help me.. this is a very serious question?
I know I have a problem I just can’t seem to fix it. I have an issue with self mutilation, I cut myself on my legs (to hide It) I can control not doing it but sometimes I snap… its really hard ...

My parents have rejected me, what's next...?
I have a family of my own, but through-out my life both my parents reject me, take me back, then reject me again. I have always tried to be a good daughter (no matter what age) but they demand ...

OCD, or just weird?
Writing your name on every page in the little name space given at the top of the page in a workbook. I only need to write it once, on the first page, or get a sticker and write my name on it. I ...

What is wrong with mee?
yesterday in class i asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet she screamed in my face saying no sit down! i then screamed and swore in her face got up, threw a desk across the room walked out ...

Is it normal to have suicidal thoughts everyday?
I go through bouts of feeling happy and sad but even when i'm happy i still think about them....

My life is going downhill. dr is offerring me antidepressents not sure whether to take them or not.?
everything in my life is crap. Nothing goes right..EVER. I spoke to my gp and recommended antidepressents. I am in a relationship, but its not going great due to my lack of confidence and motivation. ...

Latest posts Results: 4621-4650 of 4636
Page 155 / 155 « First  <  151 152 153 154 155 Last »

Sara J
I didnt sleep for 24 ours and something really freaky happened to me....why????
ok,so i stayed up the whole night,then went to work in the morning,came home at 4pm,slept for 1 hour,and woke up in a complete state crying,feeling terrified,wierd,like i was in a ''dream�... Read More

Anwers
(31)

guess
I need help staying motivated. What are your tips that help you?
I came up with something: I think about how I'm feeling way too often. Sometimes, I'll sit and feel sorry for myself and put off actual chores for hours because I go eat or do something dumb... Read More

Anwers
(31)

John S
Am I an alcoholic?
I drink 6 - 9 beers each night, alone. I choose the higher alcohol beer for better "effects". I love being numb. I hide alcohol sometimes so my other half doesn't know how much I... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Y! Canada News Editors
What are your tips for dealing with depression in the workplace?
Nearly a quarter of Canadian workers report suffering from depression, according to one study. Read more: http://www.workopolis.com/work.aspx?action=Transfer&View=Content/Common/ArticlesDetailView... Read More

Anwers
(31)

I dream of Soccer
What are you most afraid of?
wut are u most afraid of?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

third_rail_boy
How long do cravings last after Quitting Smoking?
I am on my second day, and not doing so well, how long should I expect to want to kill people?
Additional Details

Thank you for the tim... Read More

Anwers
(31)

ms america
How do you control stress?
... Read More

Anwers
(30)

felicialittleprinces...
Has anyone gotten over panic attacks and social anxiety?
I was wondering if anyone gotten over these problems with out having to take medication??
Additional Details

I can't believe how b... Read More

Anwers
(31)

deadlytearsrunning
Is there some thing wrong with me or...?
Hello. I'm just going to cut to the chase. I'm paranoid, extremely. There's this guy I like, he's a drug addict, I don't do drugs. I've been told he stalks me, and he wan... Read More

Anwers
(31)

colejoe79
I used to take drugs and now can't forgive myself?
hi everyone,

i used to take drugs, on average about once a month for about 4 years (between the ages of 20 and 24) and i can't forgive myself for it.

every now and then i th... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Miss. Radtastic
I've been acting really strange lately...Help?
So my moods have been swinging like crazy.

But I like have the urge to talk to someone...like I feel like having deep conversations with people...im thinking because i hada 3 day weekend and hasn... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Anonymous
How do you improve your memory naturally?
I mean, I have exams, I've got to learn a lottttttttt..... I'm stressed out with tension. I know tension doesn't help, I just don't have time and I need to learn a lot of notes.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

jazzy_chica85
How can I always look at the bright side of life?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

M!L0
I create fantasy lifes in my head?
i made up 2 lifes in my head, this lifes are of 2 people that have everything i want like wealth, popularity and beauty. like i imagine what they do and they go on vacation,shopping,get their hair don... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Kobe
How can I control my temper?
Sometimes I get so angry and my biggest fear is that one day I'm going to snap and get life without parole. How can I learn control this anger and frustration I have inside?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

southernangel_232006
What do Dreams Mean?
In the past couple of nights I had these really weird deams. I mean really weird and upsetting. I just need to know If any of you out there believe as I do that dreams mean something. If so....then I ... Read More

Anwers
(30)
Page 155 / 155 « First  <  151 152 153 154 155 Last »

Create a new Thread in Forum

User Name:
User Email:
Select Category:
Title:
Thread description:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 1.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy