Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Ugh! I feel like crying?
It's Sunday and,yet again,Im scared of going to school tomorrow. I have anxiety and being in a classroom makes it soooo much worse. Please give me some ways of not thinking about anxiety or ...

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

J.C. or Jesus Freak
Will every one who belives pray for me?
depressed and running low

alamahara
Rating
I am praying right now that you go to the doctor and get some help. :) They can make u happy with a little pill.

robinhoodcb
Rating
Yes I will and God bless you .

Lynn K
Rating
Only your prayers for you are of any real value to you. It's your supplication to the Father that helps you to clear your mind of distress and fear. Pray with sincere and open words from your heart. Don't hedge or make excuses for yourself. Don't blame God. Open your mouth and pray from your heart as you never have before. Ask questions, express your pain, admit your guilt. And accept that you were at fault sometimes when things in your life went wrong. Accept the guilt and learn from it. Cry, cry huge buckets of tears. Pray for forgiveness from God and then forgive yourself. Then leave your prayer at God's feet and move forward. Many times we pray but don't leave our concerns with God but continue to carry them away with us. Leave them with God! Ask for His help because it's from Him that our strength comes.

oswtygrl
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, I'M THERE IN SPIRIT FOR YOU SO GO AHEAD AND TALK

bettyboop344
Rating
ull get through it and if it makes u feel ne better Im goin through sum stress right now, also I just prayed for u!

hellhammer
Rating
BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME I KNOW PRAY 4 U

blak_gurl
Dear God,

Please watch over all those in need of your help. We ask that you guide them through their tough times and see them through .

AMEN

There you go, you are walking alongside GOD now.

brainlessbandit
sure. i'll pray for you. the Lord will comfort you in your time of need. He's done the same for me.

chika
yes and you pray as well he will listen

DisneyLover
Rating
Yes, I'll pray for you.

jayk795
possibly

duc602
Rating
yes i would be glad to, lord plz take away this persons depression and fill her with love and goals to reach, in Jesus Christs name sake i pray , amen.

☼ lovethesun11
Rating
Yes, I will pray for you. Hope things get better!

:)

jammiemead2002
Rating
Sure, I'll pray for you.

shirley e
Rating
You have one here. God bless.

jenna e
yes I will, u can pray for u 2 ya know He will listen to anyone

jfmm
Rating
Yes, I will pray for you. God Bless You.

Miranda
hang in there, baby. i've been on my knees many times. life goes on and it gets better. hang with your friends. if you don't have any, then volunteer to help animals. i promise it will take your mind off your problems. and that's the key. we're all in this together.

Snow
Rating
I just did...

caymanivan711
Rating
ok

scarlett617
Rating
ok i promise

1oddcouple@sbcglobal.net
Rating
LIKE I HAVE BEEN STATING IN ALL YOUR RECENT QUESTIONS, PRAYERS ARE NOT HELPING YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS, HAS YOU TEMPER BEEN ANY BETTER OR YOUR DEPRESSION? N O !!! BECAUSE IN THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ALONG THE SAME LINES. TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF BEFORE YOU BLOW SOMEONES HEAD OFF OR YOUR OWN! FREAK!

~*~ Stormy Weather~*~
Rating
I sure will pray for u and remember to keep ur head up

goodcharlottefreak040404
Rating
absolutely!!!! I am also depressed.....my parents are about to get a divorce and I have to live with my friend. It sux.

mel
learn to spell.

dingdong
Rating
Ok! i will pray for you. . .
Depression really affects so many people. . .Some magz writers say that "Early morning Sun shine will do the trick". Researchers say that "Melatonin" can help ease depression. Some say "a good haircut" can boost your self esteem. Lastly, cheer up, take time to read the Bible.
Hope you like it.

Faerie Girl
Absolutely....remember...God never gives us more than we can handle....even if it feels that way sometimes.

Quenby
Rating
Of course.. i'll pray for you.. i'm sorry you're feeling depressed. Remember.. God is never too early and never too late. He's always on time.. always remember that, okay? (((HUGS)))

the nothing
If you are depressed then you are letting the devil win!

No emotions, except happiness, kindness and love come from God.

SO don't let him win! Take control of your life!!!

And yes, I already prayed for you!

Given-To-Fly
no.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy