Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

The Morning before death :-(?
On the morning before you die, do you think that you get a sence of something is about to happen but don't know what?...

Please help i cant cope anymore?
I dont no what to do im really depressed and feel like ending it all. Im 19 and i guess people will think i have my whole life ahead of me. but i had a miscarriage recently and then my best friend ...

Alot of Question, Cant find any answers?
Hello,
Iam finding it hard to cope with life, fed up most of the time, feeling of despair. i have been dignosed with derpression and have tryed alot of things to help, for example, thearpy, ...

What sounds calm you?
For me, the ocean.

Reminds me there are more powerful things in the world than my worries....

Is it really a sign of mental health to talk to yourself out loud? Everyone does it...right???
Sometimes I think out loud. Depending on what I'm doing, I may ask myself questons and give myself the answer I believe is right. Or sometimes I can not come up with the answer so I have to ...

I asked a sad question now i want to know what made you laugh or smile today, BE POSITIVE EVERYBODY?
i dont know about you but sometimes i get my self dragged in to the mental health pages and tonight their was a couple of questions about suicide, so i asked one as well, then it occured to me do i ...

No motivation..?
i feel like i'm literally dragging myself through each day, constantly wondering how much longer it will be before i get too heavy and i just fall.
my best friend in the whole world just ...

How do you cure paranoia?

I dont see the point in living no more?
all i get is grief of everyone, my work, my mum my dad my g/f i tell me g/f im low and she laughs at me and says do u know what ive been through this year, she doesnt realise what ive been through ...

How to handle depression?
I'm fourteen, which i know is young a age and there are probly more people who have better explanations or better outlooks on how i feel, but right now my life is going down.
I don't ...

Is Suicide the answer?
I'm not considering it, but I just want to know what other people feel....

I feel like I'm about to explode!!!?
I'm not going to take the time to tell you every little thing thats made me this way, but it's not some 14 year old talking about how her boyfriend of 2 WHOLE WEEKS just broke up with her ...

Do you consider me to being a lazy b@stard.?
I work with special needs children from 5 upto 18. Most of the work involves young teens with challenging behaviour, very aggressive tendancies and anti-social. I do work with primary school age ...

Where do you go, and what do you say?
I have been advised by a few people to go and see someone, because I have been really low for quite a bit. I assume the place to go is just the doctors, but I don't know what to say or anything....

I feel so depressed. I am only 13. I want out.?
I have been so sad and depressed lately. At school my teacher asked me what was wrong and even told me I looked depressed. I told her I was fine even though I was hurt on the inside. She sent me to ...

Does anyone on hear have a small bit of OCD?
Just wondering if you have any compulsions that you have to do kind of like OCD type things that are not serious but you need to do them? with me its making sure that when I look at the clock the ...

Suicide by sitting in running car in garage...?
I have a close friend who is severly depressed & I fear she might try to commit suicide. She always talked about the "painless" (any way will cause pain to those left behind) way of ...

I suffer with panic attacks: Is it possible to faint from them?
I ask this because as a symptom, lightheadedness is a huge problem and one of my main fears is fainting and don't want to faint at all from this. Anyone else who has PA's, can you advise me ...

How can I lose my voice?Fast!?
I have a presentation that I have to present to my class of 30 students! The thing is I'm way to nervous! So i need to lose my voice so I could go in there and tell my teacher that I did in fact ...

Whats wrong with this?
I have a boring but well-paying job, two beautiful kids, a great apartment, my own car, the best roommate ever, and a boyfriend who i love more than words could explain even tho he is difficult to ...

kelsey
Why im i always thinking about death?
i mean, i always think who would actually care if i died.
sometimes i hate life, i have a fair share of friends.
but i always feel sad.

Blake D
maybe your going to die

Matt
Rating
i don't know

moms_rose
Rating
I don't have any--and so do I, but you need to go talk to someone. Please.

Brown Eyed Girl
I'm sorry you think like that...I know life gets hard, but you're here for a reason and people care, even if they don't show it. Don't give in. Look up to Jesus, He can turn your world around and make your dark sky turn bright. I promise. If you have any questions or want to talk, feel free to contact me.

P.S. Sometimes talking or writing about it might help, talk to friends tell them how you feel or keep a diary.

Jasmine
maybe your suicidal... get help

Joe Paramedic
Rating
You are depressed. Ask Jesus Christ to help. He will fill that hole.

indu
depression

115 answers
Rating
you have caring friends and family that would be in some serious emotions if you did
if no one else around you thinks about it, why would you think about it, it's unfair, you should just be like them or even outwit others

x0wolfwood0x
You could be going through a depression. You should try to talk to talk to someone about it. For now, just try to think of the good things you have in your life now. Also, try to occupy your time with things you like to do. Things that make you happy and won't make you stressed out or upset.

Digital Age
Rating
Suicidal thoughts....depression.

2smartimdumb-lol
Rating
you mey be depressed
see a doctor if so
try to take your mind off
talk to people on a phone
open up more
suicde is never the way
you know?
don't hurt yourself

Psychonaut
Rating
That Adam guy is rather inconsiderate and clearly does not understand mentalities of people. Most people feel that way sometimes. If it continues, see a doctor or psychologist.

Tobia
Rating
Alot of people would care if you were no more. think about your mother, carrying you for 9 months, loving you all your life. she would be devastated if you passed on.
You should talk to a professional about your feelings.
No one on Yahoo answers can change how you feel.

Someguyinworld
depression hurts. emo can help.

Quiet.Buck
Rating
stop living life for others and live it for yourself. and you are showing signs of depression, seek help or someone to talk to.

crazyfkr4ever
death is always a thought thought that goes through every ones mind every once in a while. it is unavoidable and it is what will happen when the time comes. if you think about death all the time, then you need to talk to someone about it and why you feel so sad. all in all, you need to just go on with your life and not think of death so often. try to think of the people around you and all the people who love you, not of what might happen if i walk out into oncoming traffic during rush hour, that is just wrong. but death will always be part of life and nothing can avoid that except for a rock. enjoy life to its fullest and be with your friends and family all the time if that is what helps keep your mind off of thinking of death.

Kratos
Dont listen to people who call you a suicidal idiot they are the morons of the world.

Death is undefeatable and man is always thinking about it.

And most people would care i found out when i asked everyone i knew that question about who would care if i died and most said they couldnt live without me.
Not being in your shoes i cant fully answer your Question but being sad is normal i guess im always sad so i kinda get used to it.

ą®Love Heatherą®
It's depression. You just need to talk to someone about this. I suggest got to a therapist. Or a suicide hot line because it is confidential and it is sometimes better to talk to someone you do not know just so they won't discriminate. Keep your head up! Live isn 't always easy, but it will get better.

grizzbr1
It depends on how old you are. I went through that stage when I was about 9 or 10. When you first accept the idea of death and its finality it is very frightening and people tend to obsess about it (always on their mind) for a while. That is also the time a lot of people "find religion".

It is possible if you think about it ALL the time it could lead to depression. The best cure is to go outside and go for a walk. It clears your head, gets the creative juices flowing and makes you think of all the interesting things around you rather than your own problems, and that life really is a gift to be cherished and protected, not something to be feared and obsessed over.

Try it, every time you start thinking about death, go for a walk. Half the thing about fearing death is what you might miss; so don't miss it, get out and do it!

moonchild
Rating
just think about a year from now...what if you weren't here? in a year you'll be so happy to be alive. things always get better. remember life has many turns and you never know what the tides gonna bring in!

cns322
Rating
You just have to take your mind off of it. Think of something else, or take up a hobby that will occupy your time. You can't do anything about it, so why let it constantly bring you down!

CHEER UP!!

?
force yourself to think of somehting else

cynical_dame
Rating
i don't know, your unhappy, you need therapy or someone to talk to.

SB
Rating
I feel the same way. I always think about it too, don't know why though. And i'm sure you'll get answers telling you that you're depressed. But hey, i think about death all the time, have lots of loving friends/family, and i know i am not depressed. The best you can do is to try to keep yourself occupied. Or seek professional help if you prefer. I know how you feel though...

E-von
its normal i think

everyone has to deal with their own mortality

anyway thats my thoughts.

Sarah
Rating
ur just a little depressed
its normal to think about death
but its not normal to think about it at a high level

always remember, life isnt as bad as it seems

idk if ur religous or not, but i am
i have some scripture to help

or if ur not into that, if u just wanna talk

sarahfina111@comcast.net

gena f
Rating
you need to see a Doctor.they will get you on medicine and it will make you feel better and if you will not do that talk to some one a friend your parents.

Vanessa M
Rating
Don't listen to any of those idiots making fun of this serious question. They have no compasion or vales, they must be inconsiderate 12 year old kids who get off by making fun of others.

I know how bad it feels to just want to give it all up, but at the same time you are guilty because you don't want to hurt the ones you love.

There is hope for you because you are reaching out for support, that shows courage and determination to get better.
And you will get better, but you are going to need to talk through your feelings with somone, maybe even get some medication.

Anytime you want to talk I will be here ok?? Because I DO CARE! If you feel in need try this site http://dailystrength.org/ it has helped me. There are thousands of people there helping each other.

I know things will get better, please hang in there.
Vanessa

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy