Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My girlfriend wants to kill herself?
My girlfriend wants to kill herself and I don't know how to help her? I mean..She's been depressed since she was 15, shes 20 now, but when she was 15, she was dating this guy who killed ...

I think I'm depressed but I need advice.?
I've read about the signs of depression on medical websites and in books, and I have quite a few of them,like: tired all the time, loss of interest in things I used to love, no desire or drive ...

I am kind of shy to people and when I talk I sound like an idiot so I don't talk at all! Can someone help!!!!!

Someone please help..!anoyone!!!!?
Tell me everything i need to know about highschool. please. im so lost and i dont know anyone.. i mean i know like maybe 5 people. or 6. but that wont cut it. frick . help. and not just the not ...

Home alone during a thunderstorm HElp!?
HEEEELP ITS THUNDERING OUT MY BROTHERs ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE N SO IS MY MUM AND MY DAD WORKS AT NIGHT IM HOME ALONE AT NIGHT ANd its DARK AND THUNDERING IM UNDER MY BED ON LABTOP HEEELP I CANT CALM DOW...

I am so scared of death, I know we all get old but I can except it. What do I do?
?...

I cant believe this is happening,can you help me please?
please help me i really need help
im a minor(please do not report abuse,i have no friends,and my mom is always busy,i dont know who to ask)
i am very depressed of what is happening
i ...

What is the meaning of life?

How to build self confindence for this weekend?
As i've stated before on these boards, im a shy and naturally quiet person. This weekend i will be going to a theme park with a bunch of people i either don't know very well, or don't ...

Really Scared...Afraid to Fall Asleep At Night?
I can arely get to sleep at night. I keep obsessing over all the fears that could happen. Like I always fall asleep I'm just scared..
Like what if someone comes and rapes me like no joke. O...

Wot is the best way to die?
jw on ppls ...

Is there anyone out there who has not contemplated suicide, even a little?
I believe that everyone has thought about it on some level. If they say they haven't, I believe they are a liar. So, is it possible that there are people who have not even thought about it?...

What is pshycologically wrong with my husband?
He is unmotivated, in general. He hates his job, wants to go to college, but he doesn't know what for (his mom even offered to pay for all of it!), wants to better himself...but he just ...

What should i do im 16 and really depressed but no one cares?
it started when i was 15. i cannot admit it to anyone. i live alone with my mom. sometimes in the past she would find me crying in my room or sleeping too much or i tell her i feel depressed and then ...

Will i ever feel the same?
Let me elaborate! From the age of eleven i started smoking marijuana (call it peer pressure or what you will), from there it escalated to amphetamines, ecstacy, cocaine, that not being enough i ...

How can I stop doing myself?

No one understands?
i recently came out about my depression but no one understands

i feel datched from the world and everything seems unreal and hopeless, i feel like a stranger in the world, nothing is real ...

Depressed.........(PLEASE READ)?
i always feel like i wanna do something, but idk wat it is! its been BOTHERING me for about a few months, maybe about a year or 2. ive been depressed 4 about 2 years, and ever since then, its really ...

How do I talk to a boy I like who just recovered from a diabetic seizure?
I don't really like him in the usual way, but he's a good Christian, and he shows respect for girls, guys, and teachers. I guess I have a little bit of a crush for him, I don't know.. ...

I am really depressed HELP!?
Its been going on for a while now. It first started with little phobias and now I'm afraid of almost everything. I have a boyfriend and i just want to be with him all the time because it is the ...

scottaw3
Why have I started peeing in strange places when I'm drunk??
Recently I have been getting out of bed after a night out and peeing in random places like the wardrobe. I've never done it before and it's not like I'm lying so drunk that I pee myself without waking up. I have no memory of it and its doing my flat mates head in (last night he found me outside the flat peeing!)

Is it to do with stress or something?

My pic looks good
Nice one!

You are probabley so confiedent you just pee any where sort off ha ha i can pee where i like.

Or mabey you hate ur flatmate

cavetroy
Rating
I used to do it too, Its just drinking too much, u may not feel too drunk, but when u sleep its a different story. My mate dose it too, in bed over his wife funny to think, though if you pee over an electrical socket the consequences can be serious.
Ignore the abuse above your not an alcoholic.
I think those who sleep walk are more prone to this 'random peeing'

shih tzu lady
It's a wake up call!! Embarrassing behaviour when drunk means you have drunk far too much. Learn a lesson from this and cut your intake before you make an absolute fool of yourself.

aileen c
Aw poor wee alky Saw...just lay off the old Johnstons and maybe your pig will stay in your pants stuck fast to your thigh!! I don't think you should stop drinking just get pished and wear a nappy! Your 'flatmate' will get used to it x

farleyjackmaster
Stress? No hun its not stress its due you being in a blackout from drinking too much and could be on the slippery slope to alcoholism, beware it gets worse.

me e
Rating
you sound like you're sleepwalking maybe?

D
Hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Cut back on the drinks and see if there's any improvement.

steve t
Rating
My wife says its a common phenomenon I don't know what she could possibly mean

JeenaBlahBlahBlah
You're probably dreaming & sleep walking. You get so drunk that you're in such a deep sleep & don't realize what you're doing.

kittykat
you are either drinking way too much or you are marking your territory.

Laly
It seems like you need some help, if you are getting to the point where you can't remember what you did while you were drunk...It sounds like you are an alcoholic and you are in denial!

Emily B
Cut back on the alcohol ! Doesn't your behavior and not remembering what you are doing scare you just a little bit? You CAN have a great night out without getting so drunk that you are peeing all over the place ! What if you bring home a date and do that, you are going to be ALONE !

‚ô•Sarai‚ô•
Rating
No, I'm pretty sure its the alcohol!

pam d
Rating
No not stress...you just make a bad, rude, smelly, drunk.

hugfkd h
Because your DRUNK! People do that when they're drunk...

SweetlyEvil
On my son's father's first ever date, he got p*ssed and peed on the carpet in the bedroom in his sleep. We all ripped the p*ss (pardon the pun) the following morning. I ended up having his baby.... so it can't have made that much of an impression! Anyway, I think the moral of the story is, either stop drinking, or take a p*ss before you go to bed!!

robppc20022002
Rating
if you do things you dont remember then you are drinking far to much...something bad will happen soon ..like peeing on the toaster or electric fire... fun to watch thou !!

john k
Rating
Its a very strong indication of immaturity and the inability to cope with alcohol consumption, I would strongly suggest you refrain from alcohol consumption until you have grown up.

Rev Run
Rating
it's the alcohol. don't drink so much!

adio_j
Rating
You are an allchoholic and need help. Worse than that, you are a pig. If you did that in my house, if I didn't beat the tar out of you, I would certainly kick your worthless self out.

Get help. You have a major problem.

milly
You are drinking too much too often This happened to my brother several yrs ago and stopped when he cut down his drinking.

alex s
Rating
I'm not surprised! I would seriously suggest you limit your alcohol intake before you end up in deep trouble my friend.

fraggle99
its time to chill out with the drink you fool before you piss on the TV and blow your bellend off

Darby
It has to do with drinking too much. Essentially, you have blacked out, but your subconcious knows better than to pee the bed or yourself, so you get up and wander. Hopefully, next time you don't wander outside and pee and get arrested for urinating in public.

Mr-K-
Rating
No, way too much Boozing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, July 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy