Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you tell the children if their father committed suicide, or just that he died? Kids are 12 g, 15 b, 17 b.?
How long should you wait to tell them? Right away, a week, a month? Please see kids' ages above.

Also they are going to be with other cousins (also children) who found out what ...

I cant trust anybody! HELP!?
basically i have a handful of friends and a medium sized family all of wich i cannot trust... so i tend to keep things building up inside my head... my past relationships have all failed due to me ...

Does anyone just stress over everything?
I stress so much for stupid reasons, i have like 101 things going round in my head at once. I try and do things all at once instead of prioritising them and taking my time, i dont know whats up i ...

Will i die?
i sleep only five or six hours a night. i work hard during the day. i work eight hours a day. it all the sleep i can get. i only have two more nights of this. will i die? i heard you can die if you ...

How can i increase my self-esteem majorly?
I have never felt this low about myself in my entire life, and i think its just the stress im going through...but how can i get my self-esteem higher? i seem to compare myself with alot of people, ...

My friend may have committed suicide?
My friend just IMed me that she was going to kill herself. I was trying to convincem her not to from 5-7 pm. Then in the middle of the converstion she just signed off. I called her house but no one ...

What is the rigt year to get married?

Is it possible to worry yourself to death?
I worry about so much - I even worry about things that haven't happened yet and probably won't even happen.

Is it possible to worry yourself to death? Because that's what I&...

What motivates you from going back to a former addiction or bad habit?
I remember the things I went through, and ended up surviving by getting clean. How about you? Do you have those days where you feel tempted?
Additional Details
I've been clean for 6 ...

How to overcome insecurities in life? Please help!!!!!!!?

This is really weird but...?
I can't stand things being completely "perfect." For example, if there's a spool of thread, I flip and unwrap the whole thing because it's not tangled, it's not damaged, ...

In the end, is this life and its senselessness worth it?

My kids are asking about my self harm scars!?
a few years back i used to self harm. i still have the scars on my legs which are big and ugly, they will not fade anymore now or ever go. my kids 8 & 12 yr old only see them if they see me ...

Will my friend become a normal person?
my friend ,who is most influential man,believes that biological weapons and arms were harbored by his neighbor, with an intention to kill him .He also believed that his neighbor is not treating his ...

Negativity?
All my friends say I'm negative. They say I complain alot, critisize people and ask way to many questions. I'm glad that they're honest with me and I don't want answers like "...

Im scared???
hi, im 16yrs old and im scared of drugs but i have no idea why. i need to know how to stop worrying about this please. thank ...

Is it weird that i can speak with vegetables?

Help me please?
when my bf says something bad to me, when i go home i think about it all d time and repeat it all d time. sometimes i wake up at night too. and sometimes i write the phraes he tells me too. is this a ...

How can I become less shy?
I am even worried to talk to my own brother. It's really stressful to even meet one person. Also the smallest word can hurt me please help....

I need help figuring out what kind of drugs my son is using?
I recently found two butter knives, which seemed to be burned on both sides of it. And a broken beer bottle....

~~BabyAngel~~
Why do i feel like throwing up all the time? is there a name for that?
IM NOTTTT I REPEAT NOT PREGNANT BUT I HAVE ANXIETY

Fuzzy Manpeach
will you throw up in my mouth? LOL

Esabella
shut anorexic bulemia chick lol

loudy_foudy
Food poisoning? How long has it been going on?

You better go to the docs!

iGNORANT GiRL
Rating
let see ummmm the name for that would be uhhhhh..............SICK!!!!

Nikki
Rating
Bullimia?

Y/A'sRealTOPCONTRIBUTOR
Since you ruled out pregnancy, and u said u have anxiety it could be from it., But need to know if you vomit when you're having the anxiety?? But best of all is you should be consulting a doctor about it because your esophagus and stomach lining is possibly very damaged depending if you've been vomiting a couple weeks daily?? You should however see a doctor asap!

trinrico
I know a litteral latin translation: Sentio Ejectus Continuus

:-) Hope you feel better.

ellen d
Food poisoning, botulism, salmonella....just plain ordinary stomach bug.

chuckler
Rating
bulimia

joenat456
Rating
uh...nausea

Life
Hey! master your mind!

cireengineering
You could be bulimic.

armymom
Could be acid reflux, as a result of the anxiety. It kind of feels like your stomach is stuck in your throat. It is aggravated by certain foods, especially if you eat fairly close to bedtime. When it gets really bad, it is painful to swallow even water. Several answers given here are possibilities, so it is best to check with a physician.

â„¢Tootsie
I have been the same way for years. Bodily complaints are at least partially your involuntary way of expressing the anxiety. I take gravol, and try to eliminate stress. Here's a helpful link below.
I actually have irritable bowel syndrome as well, and although anxiety doesn't create IT, it exasperates all the symptoms. You should consult a Dr if the symptoms don't subside.
Hope these help! =)

Nyanna
Must be an internal ear problem. That usually comes when you have a problem keeping your equilibrium while walking or simply staying on your feet.

Or maybe it's just the summer heat... It's pretty exhausting actually. It can make you throw up.

MK
Rating
Well i think it is just the way your body is. My friend would always be nerovus during schoool and always want to throw up but it was just her nerves or maybe your not at a helathy weight for your height about 4 years ago i was to skinny and always felt like that. so i think you should just contact your doctor and i hope you feel bettter.

<3
Rating
go to the doctor

Lora da Explora
ur stomachs probably not used to the food youre eating. have you been eating less recently? You can get a regulated diet and that will help adjust your stomach start off wih foods not so strong and eventually youll be used to eating anything

neenerbeener
Rating
I have anxiety and when it was at it's worse I had no - and I mean absolutely no - appetite. Lost like 10 punds in a couple weeks. And I do remember feeling nauseated at times.
I think with anxiety there are a lot of somatic symptoms that can occur as it manifests itself physically. But, you might have some sort of gastro-intestinal thing or bacteria going on, so you should get checked out by a physician asap.
Take care of yourself!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy