Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I sad when I have verything to make me feel happy?

How do you control your mood - emotions?
if you feel sad or angry or upset ... how do you control this so it doesnt affect every area of your life
example:
I'm stressed at work and then I dont feel like partying with friends ...

If an individual (over 18) is raped and chooses to go to therapy, is the theripst required to report the rape?

Additional Details
I have noticed a few of the responses have indicated child abuse, please note that the rape was not of a child. The individual was 21 years old....

Am i addicted?
i never ever thought i was addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, or weed until i got caught with all 3 and my parents now are making me go to some rehab place and the state revoked my drivers license. But ...

I'm ashamed, please help?
I cut my arm a few days ago, and now im so ashamed of it im hiding it, its not bad but please help me because im scared incase my mum finds out. =(...

Can something bad happen to a person who keeps their emotions bottles up?

Additional Details
how can you "unbottle" them w/o hurting the people you love?...

How to keep our emotions in our control?
Hi All,

Please suggest some ideas to control our feelings(happy/sad) to keep our mind in balance.

Cheers,
Nimmi....

These are my symptoms: irritability, sadness, emotional, always mad. What's my diagnosis?
I am an emotional roller-coaster. It is really affecting my married life....

Is my buddy crazy? if so, what is the name for this type of insanity?
im just trying to figure out what this guy has,so i can look it up. most recent example:he got groceries from his sister last night,he was putting them away and noticed a bag of coffee had some ...

What are signs of depression in teens?
i keep having sucidal thoughts and keep trying to suffocate ...

Which one should i listen to?
The voice in my right ear,or the one in my left?
Additional Details
You obviously don't know my mother....

I want to suicide...coz loneliness is sick..can any1 help please?
I'm in 12th. I was studying away from my home, in another state, due to health problems i had to discontinue and returned home. I am not going to school according to doctor's advice. I'...

Has God started talking to me?
The other night i had a dream that God started talking to me. He said if i kill myself that i will save many peoples lifes from pain. So i woke up and I felt a pressence in the room. I asked if G...

Why can't I control my thoughts?
Am I the only one?!? LOL. Like thoughts'll randomly pop into my head that I TOTALLY don't mean and I keep thinking them over and over and I'm all like "DAMMIT, I don't mean ...

Will somebody please tell me how to be anorexic?
I'm 13 5'1 and wiegh 115.I need to know how to become anorexic and stay that way.So does anybody have any tips?...

Help me please???
i have a problem and some thoughts cause my brain to feel 'clogged up' and i feel that my memory worsens and my overall awareness, but then the clogged feeling goes away eventually with ...

Poll: Which do you prefer Soap or Body Wash ... ?

Additional Details
(I switch on and off - or i use soap for the 1st time over and body wash for the second - lavender for relaxation )...

Cutting yourself makes you feel better?
I just found out that someone I care about very much has been cutting themself. I do not understand why anyone would do that? Can you tell me why? And what can i do to help her stop?...

What do you do to relieve stress?
I've been waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I'm having a panic attack. My heart is always beating fast....

How do you go through the emotions of clearing your Mum's house when she has just died? I'm not coping at all.

awsomegirl113
Why do blind people wear sun glasses instead of taking them off?

OLD SPIT
my answer is that i feel a little shocked and surprised anyone would ask that question.

Dirty.Little.Secret.
Rating
sometimes blind people wear sunglasses because their eyes may be half open & they want to hide that.

They feel self-concious.

lola f
Rating
erm.. thats atricky one/

i pack a 44
Rating
because there eyes look strange

Texas Pineknot
Rating
I think it's mostly for other people's benefit. Some blind people's eyes constantly roll around and people are always staring, so they wear sunglasses.

Jack
I think because some blind people have very sensitive eyes, and the light hurts them.

Blindness is a weird thing - there are different types of blindness. Some blind people can actually "see" normally, at least their eyes are no different than ours. But their blindness originates in their brain, and their brain is unable to make sense of the images, so sight is useless to them.

Other people have actual damage to their eyes, and see nothing.

Love Jack

Just Me
Rating
To hide their eyes from the gawking public.

ozzy chik...
Rating
apart from continual sunburn to the eyeballs which can cause some form of cancer, they block out the rays that filter through and distort already distorted visions in grey hues that only some blind people can see..

bambambrennie
they still need to protect their eyes.

they cant see, so they wont be able to close eyes, or look away once the sun hits the eyes.

make sense?

Mary
Rating
To be more socially accepted. People tend to be bothered by how some blind persons eyes may appear.

mech_warrior172003
Rating
because the color of the eyes go totally white. its really not a pretty site for others...so this is y sunglasses are worn usually. reasons vary.

GRUMPY
Rating
They wear the sunglasses so people won't stare at them as much.

Maybaby
Rating
Because sometimes their eyes wander around or look different from non use and they don't want you to stare at their eyes or feel uncomfortable by what their eyes look like.

Erika S
Many blind people have problems with the physical appearance of their eyes--they might be crossed or go off at different angles or they may appear cloudy. They wear the sunglasses in order to hide the appearance of their eyes so that they do not make sighted people uncomfortable, which could cause sighted people to treat them differently.

dako.darkling
Because they are sometimes still slightly affected by bright light. In addition to this, blind people get a film of white over there eyes, I think its a vanity thing- I know I would if I were blind.

Moxie Crimefighter
Did you ever see a blind person's eyes...for some, there is uncontrollable movement in the eyes.

Joey K
Because most blind people are famous, and don't want to be slowed down by autographs.

Fatmatt
Rating
Because a blind persons eyes tend to wander a little bit, and it is kinda creepy. Don't get me wrong a there is nothing wrong with a blind person, i have one who is a friend of mine.

OOO! I know! I know!
Rating
To hide what their eyes look like and protect them from light sensitivity, if that is an issue for them.

Destiny
because their eyes tend to wander and it can be disturbing for someone who can see and is talking to them. Its cosmetic.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy