Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What exactly happens when you mix Anti Depressants with Alcohol?
Whenever I ask someone, I get different answers, or answers that seem to be pulled out of someones ***. Does anyone have a solid response to the question? How likely is death?

Also, if you ...

If your employers discover someone self harming at work (not me) can they fire them for it?

Which anti depressant is the least likely to cause nausea?

What can I do to cheer up?
I've got the winter blues/blahs. I've had depression real bad before, but I'm pretty good at handling it myself. What should I do to prevent myself from "slipping under" ...

What's a mental disorder in which...?
a person has a split personality such that he/she converses with him/herself and interacts further than just talking?

I know that there are many disorders where a person talks to oneself ...

Would you ever put your own daughter into a mental home?
I'm twenty and I have a three-year-old son. My sister is fifteen years old, I am basically she only parent figure she has. Our Dad passed away years ago and our Mother is a pathetic excuse of ...

If more women than men get depressed, how come most suicides are men?

Does Anyone else feel like this?? plz read?
I'm 19 and have mental health problems (depression,bpd,social anxiety,self-harm). I feel as though i don't get alot of help and i'm left to sort it out myself. I have doctors etc etc ...

How can I control my extreme anger?
Im a very nice and cool person bu when I get angry I turn In to a monster and I worry if it stoping me from achieving certain thing in life I when I tried surpress my anger for 2 years I realize that ...

How can i erase my memories of bad things?

Any one besides me afraid of dying???
I AM VERY AFRAID OF DYING, IM 19 YEARS OLD, BUT I KNOW DEATH CAN COME TO ANY ONE AT ANY AGE, AND EVERYTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN KILL YOU..

ANY ONE ELSE AFRAID???...

I keep feeling like im being watched...?
is this common? and im actually NOT being watched. when im on the computer ill frantically look around me and actualy get out of the seat to look behind stuff. this feeling is too strong and ...

Is it possible to be depressed in only one place?
My friend is only depressed at home so I was wondering if thats possible. I think I've heard of it before but I'm not to sure....

How do You deal with your depression?
basically i got diagnosed with depression how do you cope? ...

I have a stuttering problem.....?
Well, I've had this particular problem for as long as I can remember, at least 90% of the time, I'll stutter and stammer like an idiot when I engage in any conversation with anyone.......

How do you get out of depression?
My depression is gettin worse. Everytime i feel a little better something bad happens to me. It then puts me right back down. Im on tablets and having counciling, counciling helps but its not all the ...

What's the best way to die?!?!?!??

How can i get rid of depression thats been eating at me for years?

How to I stop thinking negative?
I am constantly worried... on my bad days I have pretty bad depression. I worry about things I can't control. I always get a voice in my head that tells me *God* is against me and wants me to ...

Is it normal if I sleep with my rubber ducky?
See, Most teenagers sleep with their teddy bears, but I sleep with my rubber ducky!!! Is it normal?!!?...

bombicat
Why do I think I'm so fat?
I have gained a little bit of weight over the holidays, and I've gotten some of it off, but i still feel really fat and ugly. My BMI is perfectly normal, so why am I constantly obsessing?? Is it anorexia? I don't think so, because don't you have to be really skinny to be anorexic? I just need some advice, since this crying and obsessing is completely ruining my self-esteem.

michaeljoyzer
its ok to be fat just eat some weight watchers i find weight watchers food is nicer then non weight watchers food .anyway dont lose sleep or self esteem over it your the same as everyone else...

♫Maria♪
if your BMI is at the right spot, I would stop worrying.

Don't stress yourself out because that could only make it worse...and possibly an eating disorder.

Just eat really healthy and exorcise a little if you're concerned.

ipodlady231
do you think you would feel really fat if you never had to go outside again? maybe , or maybe you wouldn't. I agree with Sam. You probably are to comparing yourself with someone else. i feel the same way too. I want to look good all of the time, but i always feel that there is something not right about me.

you are beautiful , even if you don't care about what i just said

Denny_Bubbles_confused
Rating
I don't think you will be realy fat that is just the way you think you are. You need to feel that you are pretty.

nihil
If you worry too much consider taking professional support. Also being a little overweight is not a very bad thing.

-doozer-
Rating
Just exercise!

Janine E
If you are obsessing and crying all the time about this, then you need to go and get professional help. You say your BMI is normal so therefor your weight is fine. You are headed for a problem. Get help now!

Dia Cheng
....If you think you are so fat then try:

1. Try to excercise maybe that make you feel better;
2. ----Lay off the sweets- But you can have a little *giggle*
3. ....I think I'm fat too- so, I try to excercise and it make me feel WAY better!
Hope this helps! ^_^

The Mr. Pine
Rating
Find something to do with your time.

Chickee
because your a woman for some reason women think there fat even if there not just remember a little cuchin is good for the pushin

Sam
Rating
who are you comparing yourself to?

AS IF.....................
Rating
TO thine own self be true

ric1970ny
You're evaluating your appearance according to the standards set by the media and fashion world. Say to yourself: "Screw everybody. I am who I am, wether you like me or not"

senior2tor
Anorexia looks like just eating problems when in fact if you interview some of these girls like your self they almost all feel anxiety over body changes that will make them into a mother. This terrifies them but it is well repressed. Somehow they found that starving destroys the reproductive system and they can remain neuter. It will take the strong feelings love to remove this hidden thinking in your brain. Once the process is so exciting you cant say no the fears will be gone.

Alistair
Rating
Because you have a low opinion of yourself

alyssamichelle
Anyone at any weight could have an eating disorder. It doesn't matter if you grossly obeise, unhealthily skinny or just right. It all depends on how you feel about yourself and how you see yourself. If you are depressed and obsessing constantly about the way that you look, you should talk to a therapist or counselor.

RachelsMama
Rating
If your BMI is good, then I don't think you have anything to worry about weight wise. However, I do think you have to do something about these feelings you are having. Please go to a professional who can help you to figure out why you are feeling this way and what you can do to stop this kind of destructive thinking.
Good Luck
Ariana

flying peanuts
Rating
stop thinking too much about how you look. you must be lacking activities to keep you busy.
when i'm home i have alot of stuff to do and i don't worry about my weight, but when i have to live with my uncle for school, there isn't much to do around the house and i feel lazy and fat.
find distractions and stuff to do. read. it helps.
good luck. and please don't start starving yourself.

starr_wix_wickens_aka.starreyes
If your BMI is ok then you're probably fine for now, but if the feelings continue then you need to get checked out, whether your BMI is low or not. You don't have to be skinny to be anorexic. You could have the beginings of an eating disorder and not be skinny. If it's gotten to the point where you are "crying and obsessing" then you need to get som help - right away. That isn't normal and you should talk to someone about it. Your doctor would be a good start, they may refer you to someone else. Good luck, don't be too hard on yourself.

Joe S
Rating
Stop believing all the hype with the advertising and what you see on TV and the movies. Accept who you are and take the steps to keep youself to be and remain healthy. The time you are spending worry about it is time away from constructive activities.

I realized long ago if one ignores everyone who doesn't fit "the perfect body" scenerio, you miss out on a lot of interesting and fun people. The obsession of looking for or becoming that truely "perfect person" makes you an ugly and unattractive person. Your goal blinds you. I would rather be happy than perfect by societies standards. I may not be a person who gets looked at twice, but those who get to know me find I have a lot to say!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy