Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Should I commit suicide?
I'm 14 and have lost my boyfriend of 3 months to a drug overdose. He died 3 days after my birthday. He was the only person that made me feel loved. I miss him so much. I have constant thoughts ...

Should I commit suicide now??
Im 13... overweight, ugly and depressed. I cut myself so much im starting to get addicted. I lie way too much and currently grounded for having 6 failing grades. And yesterday I got in trouble for ...

How many of you really care to answer other people's question with help in mind?
I ask this question because when i see some serious questions i really try my best to help that particular person by answering his/her question. Then i see some answers that are funny, and it doesn�...

Do you think, that our current US President is mentally healthy?

Why do I pretend to talk to people when I'm alone? I think i'm crazy!?
i will talk to myself, sometimes in front of the mirror, and have a conversation with an imaginary person, or my friend or mom. is that weird?...

When eating ANIMAL CRACKERS, do you imagine you're TORTURING the ANIMALS?
Do you look at them and say: "I'm going to eat your legs two by two!" or "I'll bite off your head!", "You'll be a trunkless elephant!", and then imagine ...

Am I crazy?
Im 17yrs old and ive been livin with some of this since i was 13...
I'm paranoid about what people think of me. I dont trust anyone 100%- even my boyfriend or by best friends. I'm ...

What's the point of living?
It seems like my life is just one long repetitive chore. If I died, I don't even think anyone would care. I've never had many material things, but I know they'd never satisfy me. The ...

Crying at work?
does anyone else here ever cry at work,i feel so stupid and its embarrasing when i do,its just hard for me to control my emotions i work at a fast food joint so i feel pressured to do things faster ...

Help I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok. I ate these mints today called mojo mints and they have caffine in them, but the only thing is I ate 19 of them! I am I going to like die from this? I am really scared now. What is going to ...

Can anybody be more stupid than I am?
Please, do not flatter me! I know I am stupid!
Additional Details
You know, I was just kidding. I am really smart!...

Where can you get emergency mental help,,,, I really need it.?
I just do. I am in a semi abusive relationship (both sides I guess) I don't know ... I want to get out but I don't want to get out... I still love him that's the problem.... anyway ...

Would it drive you crazy if you were on Yahoo! Q&A and someone in the room was popping platsic blister packs?
You know the bubble packs they use to prevent damage to items sent in packages. My wife is addicted to it!!!...

Scared to meet new people!?
I have to find a job this summer (i am 17) and my parents want me to get one asap! But I dont want to! I am very shy, and I am terrified. I allways fill out applications but never bring them back ...

Depressed....?
Everytime I try to tell my Mom i'm depressed she says it's just because I was on my period or because i'm a teen. But it's not that. I am so sad thinkingg life has no meaning and ...

Im 5'11 and everybody says im done growing cause i had an early growth spurt is it true wont i be taller ?
do u think i'll grow at least 5 more inches? i do have a brother whos 6'4.
Additional Details
also im 13...

My Ex has threatened suicide many times.?
We've been separated for 2 years. During this time, he is either in a rage and yelling at me or crying and threatening suicide (I was the one who initiated the separation). When he is ...

Would you rather be physically disabled than mentally disabled?
I hate my mental illness, I often think that a physical illness would be much easier to deal with, what do you ...

What has made you angry today?

What is water?

doubled254
Why do I always feel like a big, fat, dumb loser with no friends?
I'm not big.
I'm not fat.
I'm not dumb.
I don't think I'm a loser.
I have a lot friends.

I think that I have some weird esteem issues. How do you feel better about yourself?

Maybe... I actually am a big, fat, dumb loser with no friends.

Can someone please assure me that I am a normal-sized, well-proportioned, intelligent cool dude with a satisfactory social life?

Ugh.
Thanks.

Orlandobloom502
Rating
cause you are

I trust Me
Rating
Maybe you have not discovered the secrets of methamphetimine use.
1. You will lose weight
2. Friends without the R fiends will surround you
3. You will feel far superior to everyone
4. You are a dumbass if your selfworth is not yours but someone elses. Forget what anyone (1) person has to say about you. I'm sure this is the result of "YOU" letting someone else get to you. For what ever reason you havent yet kicked them to the curb is a wonder. Just stay true to yourself and please ignore the chemical solution.

Lay
Rating
how to get along is better than physical figure, thinking

Silva
How can anyone out here that doesn"t know you assure of these things? And even if they did you would know that they are just saying that to make you feel better.Actually you sound kind of cool. as far as the rest, if your fat get your fat a** on a diet!If you are not satisfied with yourself you must be the one to make the changes.

Panacea
What you are describing is extremely common. Your self-image is distorted and probably sabotaging many aspects of your life. One effective way to deal with this directly, is through psycho-cybernetics.

http://www.psycho-cybernetics.com/zrlcourse.html

Unfortunately, people tend to buy when presented with cheezy advertising, which is why they above url is the way it is. But, the content of the course is well worth it. The point of that course is modifying the self-image. It is very effective. If you do the course, you will no longer see yourself as a big fat dumb loser with no friends. You will see yourself as a dynamic, athletic, driven winner who is loved by everyone....and you will act the part.

Harpo_chico_groucho_Gummo
Self-esteem problems can affect anyone, but I'm not going to waist my time saying your a normal-sized, well-proportioned, intelligent cool dude with a satisfactory social life, because how do I know if your a normal-sized, well-proportioned, intelligent cool dude with a satisfactory social life? AND if you dont belive it when you say that your a normal-sized, well-proportioned, intelligent cool dude with a satisfactory social life, then me telling you so will not help you belive it because you know I dont know you, and even if I did know you, you still would not belive what I said.

"No, I mean join the club, man. We meet every Thursday. We're trying to raise money for a field trip to Amsterdam." Leo From "That 70's Show"

Enigma
Rating
maybe assurance won't come from a website where faceless people give you advice. Ask those of your friends who know you

genesisone31
Rating
NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. BESIDES , WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION? WHY ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST PEOPLE ON A CHAT FORUM? YOU WILL ONLY FIND TRUE CONTENTMENT IN CHRIST ALONE. HE WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU. HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.

Onyx says REVOLUTION!!!
Are you really a big,fat,dumb loser with no friends? Because we can't help you,you're the one who can make your life just like what you want it to be.

ally
Rating
maybe you dont have real friends, maybe ur insecure about how your life is going at the moment. maybe your not doing what you truely want to do.

bluez
i dont know u but maybe u feel that people around u r fake and it makes u feel that u have no friends which leads to saying ur a loser and losers r usually big and so on..

cali_gurl
Maybe people think you are. Some people think of people differently. Just dont listen to them!

jimbobb1
Rating
Look in the mirror and ask yourself that question.

cookie_deluxe
Rating
your avatar looks fit. you should put a smile on it.

cat4556
You're not big. You're not fat. You're not dumb. I don't think you're a loser. You have a lot of friends.

There you go, darling.

Ulysses
get a girlfriend...or atleast a fb

jasomsaso
Rating
Just smile and nod your head at the idiot honey and keep on walking, keep on walking!!!

tinytimw52
you might just be at a stage in your life i think everone has a time in there life wherre they think everything pesemistically but if you got a lot of friends then they dont think of you that way.

lily
Rating
Maybe you have a crush on him/her

Pauly
You need to work on your self confidence.

waltonwayaugusta
HANGIN OUT WITH THE WRONG FRIENDS AND IF YA KNOW YOURSELF AND I BELIEVE YA DO THEN THEY ARE THE LOSERS NOT YOU
DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY STUFF

melissa
Rating
ur normal-sized, well porportioned, intelligent and cool
how's that

psycho
Rating
Why not go out and pay $80/hr to get a shrink instead of getting it out of us for free!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy