Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,...

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

wondering
Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am manic depressive. What can I do to get help??

mel
take control of your emotions.

http://www.johnfishbein.com/intimacy.barrier2.htm

No one else can but you.

Michael D
Rating
Because you are a probably a teenager ... every teenager wants to kill themselves ... if they don't they usually grow older and lead a miserable life like everyone else!

Hope that makes you feel better!

ronfredmarion
Rating
Dont worry l am the same and its only the way life is so just be happy that you do cry and worry.

WindowLicker
Rating
You need a backrub.

lugar t axhandle
Rating
sounds like you may have a personality disorder.. women are much more likely to suffer from this afliction than men..

TheAllKnowingFizz
Rating
sounds like a normal woman to me

Kaitlynn H
mabe bad things happened in your life or u were just born that way

*CiTsJuStMe*
i would talk to your doc about whats going on he/she may be able to help you without prescription but definately talk to the doc or your rents

Stacie♫ fan
Well, maybe something has really been on your nerves. Like maybe something from last week is bothering you or something. If so, then work it out by telling somebody how you feel and getting out your feelings. If you've been tempted to let out some stress or something but have been bottling it up inside,then maybe you should let it out now. Go punch your pillow or something and let out your anger. Those are my suggestions, good luck.

~Latin~Kiss~
Rating
maybe because you havent spilled your emotions yet??? talk to someone who would really listen .....

loligo1
Rating
Keep your appointments with your health provider. Follow their suggestions and stop worrying about worring so much

mmcgehee
Rating
Go to a licensed psychologist. You should rethink your opposition to perscription medicine. Would you refused to take medicine for some other organ, your liver, your heart, whatever, on some gut feel? If you're manic depressive, then you will have a serious problem that you will need to take medicine for.

rltouhe
Rating
You may be estrogen dominant. This is when your body makes more estrogen than you need. If you are estrogen dominant and progestrone low it can cause a lot of different problems including hormonal imbalances. See a GYN doctor and ask them to check this.

woot
Rating
It could be cuz ur a teenager and thats what we do :) But it could also be that its just in ur nature to be emotional
nothing wrong with that

abuela Nany
Rating
Honey...being emotional is not bad...On the contrary, it shows that you are a human being, and that you are not afraid to show your emotions. Of course, we should all do this in moderation...
as you say, it isn't good to be up and down, (or go around crying all the time.)...
Manic depressive? probably not... Forget the prescription drugs, they aren't good for you!

Perhaps you should try changing boyfriends, it sounds like the one you have doesn't help to cheer you up!
Surround yourself with optimistic people and try to think positive...
Life is wonderful, look for the good parts.. a pretty flower, a beautiful sunset, a friends smile....
:-D

Justme06
Rating
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Get on them pills......

Caribbean Blue
Rating
It all depends on your age. Teenager emo kids act depressed, but middle aged people have a mid-life chrisis. Or, it could have been caused by your past. Try going to a therapist to sort out your problems.

thumberlina
It could be your diet...

Are you eating lots of fruit and veg, and drinking lots of water>?

medevilqueen
Rating
Can't tell you maybe you need to sit down and think for awhile, go get checked out, talk with someone. Open up to others that may be able to help you figure it out.

kaku j
How to control your emotion , I think It`s better to attain some courses ex. Interpersonal Relationship or something like that,learn how to make friend to know and accept yourself and control your emotion .

bjorktwin
Rating
Take it from a person who used to be on a continual emotional roller coaster, you must seek help...NOW! Since I can remember, I had terrible mood swings and crying jags. The choices I would make as a result of my roller coaster of emotions only facilitated to make my life a more terrible roller coaster. The cycle continued until my late 20's when I ended up on a park bench, high as a kite in Munich, Germany. There was no one to help me....I had to take my life in my own hands...and take responsibility for ME.

I sought out a mental health counselor who correctly diagnosed me as having Manic Depression. This was in the 1980's when Bipolar was not yet in the jargon of mental health terms. Once I realized that my problems were the result of an illness, I was able to have some semblance of control over what had been a terrible monster in my life. For years I was in mental health therapy and I have been taking medication for my mood swings now for 10 years. I have changed my lifestyle and diet to ease any dramas or allergies that may have worsened my mood swings and crying jags. I now am a vegan (no animal products in my diet or in my lotions, etc.) and I have a peaceful, altruistic life helping the disabled. I have a wonderful and peaceful life-mate in my life who also likes peace and happiness.

Having had the years to look at myself and my life and to realize that I am the one who has to take care of ME, I finally took the time to help MYSELF. It is only if you take care of YOU that you can have a satisfying, peaceful and prosperous life that will attract only the BEST people and situations to you. Good luck, dear!

Golden Ivy
Rating
Maybe check with your GP, then they can refer you to a Shrink. Also check this site out! www.healthyplace.com and www.psychcentral.com

saimhain
(this is under the assumption that you are in your teens, as it seems) i was the same way from the time i was 14 until i was 18, maybe 19. its a really difficult time. looking back, nothing was really that bad, but at the time, i felt like the world was falling apart. (and its not like I'm 40 looking back, I'm 22) things i wish i had done: forced myself to get involved in school stuff, and actually done my school work, hung out with a different crowd (a happier one) i went to a therapist, but it didn't help for me. maybe if you found a psychologist (they cant prescribe drugs) it would help you some. especially one who doesn't always look to drugs as an answer. force yourself to smile, it really does help a lot of people.

Casey
Do you have high highs and really low lows? If so that could be Bipolar disorder.If youre in your teens, its probably just hormones. If not the best thing to do would be to see a doctor. Or you could just be a very emotional person. Its okay to be that way.

bluesun
Rating
try holisticonline.com, and see an online therapist metanoia.org. call 1800 lifenet for support. try walking it helps emotions. listen to good music. look at the root of the problem. maybe you got abused, etc.

brenda l
sounds like you are bi-polar and really should seek out qualified professional help

babyblue
I was like that at one time too. I took anti-depressants and did not find that they helped, just made my wallet alot lighter. But in general my suggestion is, no matter how much you don't want to - EXERCISE. It is proven that exercise helps people who suffer from the blues. Exercise releases hormones and natural chemicals in the brain that help relieve stress and tention. Exercise has alot of health benefits not just losing weight and toning your muscles. So go for a walk down to the corner and grab a cup-a-joe or something with a friend or your sis! It really does help. Hope I helped!

Rhonda H
well u need to take B Complex vitamins they are for your entire nervous system and this really helps!!!! also st. johns wort is a great herb for depression no side effects

Alterfemego
Rating
well you appear to be in your teens, you could be having some hormonal issues. you should check with your doctor. hugs

jeniel17
The best thing you did is ask for help, though you've done it in the wrong place.
Even if you don't want prescription drugs you need to go to a doctor, go first to a psychologist and see what he or she recommends. Talk to your family and rely on your boyfriend to talk about yourself. Go out more and enoy the little things in life.
You have o take control of your life, do it one step at a time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy