Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

omarigirl91
When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?

todzgirl
Rating
i cry

level-03
Rating
... shout out loud on the seashore or open field
... dont worry I'm wit' chu
... music wit' nasty lyricist will ease down the anger you got inside
...so bring it on my dear

vihlee
Rating
Exercise it increases seratonin the chemical that makes you feel better.

dark angle
Rating
i try too help other ppl like answering questions it makes me feel good when i help some else out

Jack
I work out...I find that punch a heavy bag until I can't feel my hands works great....

DS2
Rating
Lexapro

Stevesteviesteve
you should do meth-amphetamine!!!

CALLIE
Rating
sleep, always feel better when i awake

dude
go for a walk.

bubbles26
Rating
Honey I sleep it off or go exercise. Try one of them.

sarra
Rating
I drink. But thats not the best way to feel better. What we should do is talk to a friend, I talk to my bf a lot. Also do things that are comforting to you. Like go for a walk, take a nap(not too much because too much sleep isnt good for depression) whatever it is that makes you feel babied. You have to baby yourself cause usually nobody else will. Whatever it is that is making you depressed think what you can do to resolve it. You have to learn to be your own best friend. Think of all the good things in your life and do something for the good of your life.

prince_jr_8888
Talk to someone(good listener and adviser)about your feelings and problems!Socialize with the people of your category,depends on the groups activities!Cry if you want or write those things you dont like or hate and burn it,or try to tear apart those pictures of the people or something you hate, dont break anything valuable or hurt human beings!Believe me you will relieve!

abhas1
Rating
Darn. Life seems to come to an end at that time..
I do anything to move my mind from thinking I'm sad, and divert my concentration to something else.

ari
Rating
ahh sounds like me but only when I'm mad lol. best solution for depression is to get out of the house and do sth that would cheer you up. buy yourself sth.. sth inexpensive. it does the trick for me. find a new interest that will fill your hours and get your mind off things that get you down.. good luck

copchick2m7
I go eat a nice big chocolate milkshake...the chocolate helps a person feel better

angelhimm
Rating
Take a walk or do something you enjoy, such as cooking, painting or shopping

MoMattTexas
Rating
You sound more angry than depressed to me...

Forcing myself to get active seems to always help. It is hard to do it, but it always helps. Walking, cardio kickboxing (which definitely helps in the anger department), dancing, whatever works for you.

Good Luck

Master Hoyle
Be With Freinds, and Family,

Nothings better then being around the ones you love!

cat_k00tah
Rating
i write what ever made me feel bad down and look at it so i can deal with cu i cant not deal with what made me feel down because i cant handel having loads of things in me

Hippie
Rating
PRAY.

marketingexpert
Check out (http://www.reducingstress.net ) there is a lot of great content, information articles, expert advice and links on the subject there.

c'est_moi
When I get depressed I get very tired and want to eat more. I don't really want to go out or do anything. So I make a point to go for a walk or hang out with some friends. It helps to negate some of the tired feelings.

creams60
Rating
I tell my friends about it, then i feel a lot better..

professor x
either I sleep it off or I sweat it out through exercise. I also found eating chocolate helps.

ssj_goemon
Rating
I either play a video game, go to sleep (it helps), or try to find a way to confront the prolbem (of course it depends on what it is).

TeraBytes
Rating
If it is a all around low feeling..feeling sad a lot, more than a week or two, say...a few months then it may be depression, a medical illness.

Go to your doc and tell him/her what's going on. They may perscribe you anti depressant meds.

Dont go it alone though, find someone you can trust and talk to them about what's happening. You do not need a tramatic or hurtful event in your life to develop depression either. Sometimes it just happens. Its a chemical imbalance in the brain.

I have depression and have had it for about a year or two now. I take wellbuterin sr for it and I feel so much better. My fiance says if i miss a few pills, he can really notice the difference, and the difference is me being sad, crying for no reason, yelling at him for no real reason, ect.

And, it is NOTHING to be ashamed of. My mom tried to convince me that it is and it is not. I know how ya feel and its something you need to see your doc about.

*Cutie*
Rating
when i'm depress it eat ice cream, and have S3X for how long you can go, do it rude. It relax you, make you feel great and you don't have to worry about breaking things or listening to someone dead story.

GAUTAM S
Rating
hi
when i m depressed, i do any of the following things to be happy
(a) go for a run or exercise.
(b) eat my favorite food.
(c) go n meet friends.

PharmaAce
Rating
SLEEP

Karen
CHOCOLATE

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy