Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is smoking weed bad for you?

I cry for no reason?
I guess I should say I get teary-eyed for no reason. I am extremely emotional and can get teary-eyed if someone says something nice or mean to me. I get teary-eyed at the smallest things, like in ...

Do u think they will put me in a mental hospital?
I'm only asking this because my mom mentioned it to me the other day. I had cut myself that night, have been doing it for a year, and she found out. She said, "Next time you do that, I'...

It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??...

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

alvin_moore24
When i pee its always really dark in coulour and has a strong odour .help?

tinkerbell34
Please start drinking loads of water NOW, then when you can, take a sample to your doctor to make sure it is OK and you have not get an infection or anything else wrong.

crazynays
You should clean out your system by drinking 8 to 10 eight ounce glasses of water a day. KEEP HYDRATED - this is easy to do and you CAN do it yourself. So you owe it to yourself, you'll see an improvement in just 1 to 2 days. Like Nike says, JUST DO IT!

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Please check your urine urgently. ie., urine-routine analysis for blood, pus, albumin, sugar, microscopic crystals, etc. If you got crystals in the kidney, your urine will be black/dark in colour (haematuria). Similarly the colour of the urine will be dark, if there are bile pigments. After getting lab report, consult an urologist.
Drink 15 glasses of water daily.

angelcake
Rating
Drink more water and take a sample to the Dr. Get examined and get some blood tests, you need to be sure if it's just strong urine or if there is any blood in your urine

padosan
Rating
consult a doctor

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sounds like an infection see a doc

jen.dave640@btinternet.com
Rating
you need to drink water, you are getting dehydrated

gcbtrading
Rating
Everybody should try to have colorless pee. If it isn't...drink more water.

d260383
Might be Hepatitis a b or c.
See your doctor.
As far as health is concerned have a professional advise first and only then you can come to Q & A.

mlslide
You seriously need to drink more water, and it can be as simple as that, more water.

alfjr24
drink drink drink drink water

ash_m_79
Consult a doctor, could be something serious. (I dont intent to scare you, probably its because you are taking some medicine/drug and its a sideeffect but consulting a professional in such situations is the most sensible option.

veteranpainter
Drink some water Man..........Don't just do for a day or two, you're supposed to drink 8 glasses a day........

lil_ladie0027
Rating
I noticed that you posted 2 questions....1 about sweating and 1 about dark urine. Your body has to sweat, that is your bodies' natural cooling system. If your having dark urine it sounds to me like your trying to not drink water so you don't sweat as much.... that is not good on your kidneys or the rest of your body for that matter. The adult human needs 8-10 eight ounce glasses of water per day to stay healthy. Adequate water intake aids in healing and many other things. Bacteria enjoy uric acid and your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra is full of that right now. Your well on your way to getting a serious infection. If your urine is dark that is your body saying I NEED MORE H2O!! YOUR DEHYDRATED! (Hope that answers some questions) By the way...be thankful you sweat, your cooling system works well, your chances of having trouble with heat is very low. eg. heat stroke

Weapon X
it means that you are severely dehydrated, drink more water (not alcohol)
the darker the pee, the more dehydrated you are. also get some vitamin c in side you.
it tends to happen if you drink and smoke a lot.

nenasknight
Rating
You are dehydrated, drink more water. Also if you drink a lot of caffiene, it makes you pee more, and further dehydrates you.

bugsie
check it with your doctor.

annie06
Rating
sounds like you're dehydrated. you may not be drinking enough water. you need water to maintain a healthy body for metabolism and respiration.

dianne c
Drink more fluids, up to 2000 cc's a day. If that doesn,t clear it up see a Dr.

Cougar
Start drinking some Gatoraide to rehydrate, then lots of water.
This should help clean out your system.
Hope this helps!

Jennifer
Rating
You Have a kidney infection and you need to drink alot of cranberry juice and that should clear it up in a few days.

Belle Noir
Drink a lot of water daily

shoopy213@yahoo.co.uk
Rating
water ,if this persists .doctor u could have a little water inferction .
a weeks tablet shall sort.also ry and jot down what drinks ur consuming.... if alcohol cut down .nothing major dont worry !!!

Tipsy
Rating
Drink more water and stop strinking beer if you do.

Ellen N
it could just be from whatever you're eating

zoewalton83
I know first hand the pain of bladder infections and i was peeing blood and i was told that caffeine is really bad for you. Fizzy drinks are full of caffeine. Drink plenty of water,cranberry juice and barley water. If this doesn't help, you need to see your doctor.

donnango
more H20 and see your doctor

esile619
Rating
drink alot more water if you dont you could chance yourself for getting kidney stones

Pinky Patel
Rating
if you still have not got the point.....

DRINK LOTS OF WATER(scream)

leslie P
you are dehydrated. drink alot of water that should clear it up

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy