Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Has anyone ever quit smoking weed? has your life changed for the better?
Sometimes I think smoking weed has made me kinda lazy....

I think i need professional help for depression, but im to scared to tell anyone?
Well. im to scared to even tell my friends, boyfriend, sister, or parents. i don't know why... :( i cut myself sometimes but then i hide them. (thinking someone will notice and talk to me but ...

What is this called? HELP!!!?
Sometimes I feel like I want to die and I feel worthless. Some days I feel just fine. On the days I feel horrible its really bad. I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds. What's ...

HELP! AH! SUICIDeE????
ok. thank you for trying to help me.
Well I am a middle school student. I have alot going on in my life.
My mom had cancer.
My brother insults me on a 24/7 hour basis.
At school ...

What should you do after youve done everything in life?
and you have no family N when you try to help everyone to make good of your life but people think your wacko N dont like you?...

What is a good way to get over being crabby?
I just woke up feeling a little crabby this am. I took a muscle relaxer last night and I have cramps. I have A LOT to do this morning so I need to get going.
Additional Details
I am ...

What do you do when You just cant stand life no more?
what do you do when your so fed up, stuck in a rut, your life is falling apart, and all that keeps you going is ...

How can I stop my suicidal thoughts?
I'm trying to be happy, but lately i've been really sad

Help!!
Additional Details
I'm 17 and i think i have HIV(i'm too scared to get tested) and this is ...

Do you think I should get a job even though I suffer from depression, anxiety, and am morbidly obese?
I am 5'5" and 316 lbs and am losing weight, finally. You see, my hub works 2 jobs and it's hard just keeping the house clean cuz I get so obsessed over everything. I was on here a few ...

What is a good book filled with drama....like drugs..alcohol.?
i need a good book that i can stick with! will someone please help me with this!...

I feel life isnt worth living?

hearts_bleed_dark
Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear loosing everyone that I love, I fear loosing my husband to someone else, never feeling adequate enough for my husband and I fear that one of my children will not make it through to adulthood. I also fear that I will turn out to be just like my mother and that my children will grow up emotionally damaged because of me...

sugarpie
dyin a horrible death.

BigPappa
Most people have fear similar to yours, they help keep you on track, but don't ponder them too much. Just do what you can, and tell yourself that not how it actually it.

Dimepiece
being in a deep ocean, miles away from civilization, no island in sight, and the water is full of giant squids and sharks

♥ LysoL
Rating
I fear the following things.

1) Never finding my ONE TRUE love.
2) Never finding happiness.
3) Getting bombed.
4) Dying and going to hell.
5) God.
6) My parents finding out all of my naughty little secrets.
7) Anyone finding out my secrets.
8) The end of the world.
9) Losing my mind.
10) Having a heart attack.
11) Growing older to look like my mother.
And there are way too many to list so I don't want to waste your time. =]

DaPunk
losing a close relative

Charles G
Meeting you!!

Slipknot666
I fear losing my mother

as with any teenager My main fear, if thats what you nwant to call it, is not living to the standards that every other teenager procieves that everyone must.
hope that helps

Rating
Having lived my whole life and accomplished nothing - I want to be remembered for something...something good. I fear not doing that.

?
I agree with your fears 100%. Those are pretty much the same as mine. That I will lose all my loved ones. That I will never find a husband or have children and spend the rest of my life alone, and miserable.

PeachyFixation
My fear, is fear itself...

mspetewentz
im scared to death of losing my true father i never see him or talking to him so losing him right now with out ever talking to him and tell him hoe I truly feel would ruin the rest of my life.

InkyBob The Magnificent
Rating
Being dominated by a very controlling someone who will just not let me go.

MentalCaseMaggot
Rating
death...death is so scary to me...gah..i am so afraid of dying..in my sleep mostly

jazzabell00
Rating
I fear growning old though I'm learning to get over that fear. I fear the big wide ocean, sharks are just terrifying. I have a fear of heights but I love that feeling I get in the pit of stomach when testing that particular fear. I fear of disappointing my loved ones and I don't suppose I'll ever get over that.

cat
Rating
losing the ones i love and care for and im tryrified of bugs

dvt93
as sissy as it sounds-tiny insects they are just so scary.

Uuber Noob
Rating
im scared of dogs

Lesley
My deepest fear is being alone in life!

billip
Rating
you photo

misha
Rating
i fear the same too,may God bless you and your family,friend

Becky F
Rating
death snakes and tornadoes

Mav
Rating
standing in the middle of an empty field....I am agoraphobic.

Ashley Rose
my great-grandma just died and she was 97... my worst fear is living to be that long.

Tiffany
Rating
Losing the man of my dreams

icebreaker747
kinda creepy question

punkinhead0
Dieing in front of my family, they would see my suffering and they would suffer too as i was going

Tenacious le grande
I fear losing someone I love

Elle
Falling from a great height or, waking up one morning realizing I've been in a coma and,my whole life has been a dream.

Lauren
Rating
I'm afraid of losing my father.

downdrain
Rating
My dad is bipolar and schizophrenic

I fear getting what he has or giving it to my kids, although I'm 32 and haven't had any signs of it.

Also I fear the fundamentalist christians influence on this country, and that's not just paranoia. Evangelical christian George Bush just vetoed a bill that would allow for government funding of stem cell research, a promising new science. That's a step backwards for medical science, and his decision was based on his "faith"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy