Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

Michael W
Whats the best way to destress and chill out and get realy realy relaxed?

allason s
i agree with reiki - also breathing properly ...

Princess Veronica's Mom
What I like to do when I'm really stressed to the edge is go into a quiet, cool, dark room and out on some soothing music. (I personally enjoy Queensryche's Silent Lucidity) After just a few minutes I can feel my blood pressure lowering and my troubles melt away :)

ben2006
Rating
I found Yoga to be excellent for relaxing. It REALLY does work

munchie
well for me it as too be a hot bath with plenty of bubbles and a good book then when out get a good DVD on then a box of my favourite chocolates

littlelotte50
Rating
margarita, and the hot tub

kristen
Rating
Boy I wish I had the answer to that. My guess would be alcohol, NO caffeine, no sugar and warm milk. Maybe some tranquilizing medications in place of the alcohol.

cvien23
Rating
Take a nap or take a long hot bath with no noise

Jane D
Rating
Reiki is fantasitc. After a reiki session you are so relaxed that you feel like you're on cloud nine!

Also, excercising yourself until you're knackered really does help you relax!

crct2004
Rating
#1 best ever for me a professional massage, no hangovers and you feel like you are on cloud nine when it's over. Only problem is they can be expansive.

David T
Rating
go for a swim...and you will find that your stress go's away until you get out of the water.

Gypsie
Go to sleep

jagon
Rating
first take a nice hot bath and just lay naked on your bed. with no one to bother you all by yourself and just do nothing just Lay there with some nice slow music nothing on your mind just lay there

lou897
Rating
have a long hot soak in the bath pamer yourself ( do your nails face pack etc) before leaving the bath run some cold water in there it will freashen you up a treat. also lie on bed after bath and put cucumber on your eyes for 20mins!

kevin h
Rating
Walk on the beach

Jude
On a hot summer's day, go to a park, lie down on your back and look at the clouds.

brilock1
do what jargon says and imagine that you are falling slowly down and down and down and down and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lottie W
Massage by a trained professional.$60-70
Exercise, then hot bath and drink herbal tea, then read poetry while laying naked in bed. $2-3
Count your blessings..... Priceless....zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy