Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Love and betrayel on yahoo amswers tell me what you think?
in may 2008 i met a guy on yahoo answers the category of course was in polls and surveys.then my father passed away may 22nd 2008 after my father passing away i still have grieved for him this guy ...

Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear ...

Do you think im nuts?
im 22, self harmer of 6+years. I'd say for my age quite a heavy drinker! At the moment apart from the occasional pet sitting job im unemployed, i spend most of the 24 hours sleeping and when im ...

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,...

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

Let's rock
What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

22angelbaby22
Rating
spend time with the people i love, make things write with people i hate or dislike, and try to do as many good things as i can, talk about the good times and the bad times in my life, just reminisce.

KJ
Rating
Do all that you always wanted to do.

bap4pz04
Rating
I will do what I don't usually do
bad things, embarrassing things, good things... or even weird things. Cause, I know that the next day I won't get teased or anything

mac daddy answer man
Rating
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE!?!?!

Mister New Guy
Rating
smoke the best $#!t out there, sit infront of all the steak and potatoes i can eat, while we have a huge party. this is all the day before i die, then when its over, at night i repent, stay up all night and repent for all my sins, so when im taken away tomorrow. i had alerady asked for forgiveness. did you know the best time to pray is inbetween 12-6am, thats when god is listening the most.

Baby Angel
Think to myself FINALLY a new adventure

lsenn
Rating
Well I certainly would not be on Yahoo answering questions.

good-for-all
Rating
I will pray. That's if you believe in any thing like God. May be that will help your soul.

Bebesita Vanya .. papatita
Rating
GO KISS MY CRUSH LOL AND SPEND TIME WITH MY BFFS

baldyhugsblues
take the day off work for sure and turn off my mobiles and maybe max my credit cards having some fun with my family

sunshine
Repent for wrong and make sure that I have repaired all relationships.. Make sure loved ones are taken care of

seeker
Rating
spend all the time with my family.

gokart121
Rating
Go running down main st. naked, singing show tunes? Hmmm...tough question, probably say goodbye to loved ones, drink a good beer...kick the dog one more time, hey do whatever, it's not like you have to worry about consequences! LOL

jnwht23
take a machine gun and go on a killing spree

raja
Will take the most expensive wine and fall flat

Rich
Rating
Drive and pick up some special lady and spend all night with her

wolfman
Rating
Live life to the fullest

Mister Nice Guy
Rating
Cash out my 401K. Do something fun with the money.

okchico
Rating
I would invite all of my family and closest friends to a barbecue and spend the day enjoying all of them.

krislh79
Rating
I would spend the day with my family and my boyfriend.

lone wolf and pub
kill bush!!! hahahaha

FORD on FIRE
Make it quick and short!
Get it over with kinda attitude....

theeAwesomest
Rating
id kiss a boy, road trip, sky dive, hang glide, rob a bank, sneak out of jail, fly to LA and shake everyone by the hand hoping one of them would be johnny depps, eat a crap load of good food, swim in the nude, say goodbye to all my friends, go to the beach, get eaten by the shark, then attempt to dance under the moonlight with only one leg.

charleyit
Rating
I would gather all my family and closest friends around me. I would tell each of them how much they have meant to me in my life, and thank them for making my life worthwhile. Whatever they have said they have admired of my possessions would be theirs. We would reminisce about the good times. I would tell them not to have a funeral but to have a celebration of my life for what it was. I would die in the presence of love.

deerwoman777
Rating
i would gather my in tire family to gather and have the biggest feast ever.

paul_m_moriarty
Rating
Enjoy the company of my family to its fullest.

PlasticTrees
Figure out who will be taking care of my dogs.

Anshul Sushil
Rating
I will start praying to god to increase my life

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy