Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can I go to sleep easily?
I quit smoking weed for more than 6 six months ago, but I still have sleepless nights sometimes because I am sober....

Do you think self injury is a disorder?

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot ...

Would you consider this bulimia?
Since I was 13 I had off and on trowing up, I'd do it for 4-5 months, and I'd stop for a few and then do it for another 4-5 months (everyday 2-3 times a day) i got help for that because i ...

Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells ...

My 9 yr. old wants to kill me, stab me, what do I do? He says he hates me.?
What do I do? been to therapy, on meds, won't stop, screams in the house, takes a pen & wants to jab me w/ it, calls me names, we just got out of therapy & he says I am not going to ...

Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am ...

Whats the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

Why do my parents ignore my pleas for help?
They must know that I self harm because it's really obvious, why do they ignore it?It only makes me do it again and again cos they keep ignoring me and I keep on telling them I'm down and ...

Is cutting your own hair when depressed considered a self-destructive act?

Additional Details
It actually doesn't look bad, but I hacked off about 6 inches. It's still below my shoulders though....

Does anyone really believe counselling helps get over depression?
I have just been diagnosed with depression and got medication and counselling, but i dont want to sit and talk with a total stranger of my problems. I dont even want to take the drugs really! does ...

Am I the only person who HATES it when people say no offence and proceed off to a rude comment?

todays comments:

My "friend": "No offence, but your family is weird..."

I was offended, and i tried to say something back but she didnt hear ...

Love and betrayel on yahoo amswers tell me what you think?
in may 2008 i met a guy on yahoo answers the category of course was in polls and surveys.then my father passed away may 22nd 2008 after my father passing away i still have grieved for him this guy ...

Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear ...

Do you think im nuts?
im 22, self harmer of 6+years. I'd say for my age quite a heavy drinker! At the moment apart from the occasional pet sitting job im unemployed, i spend most of the 24 hours sleeping and when im ...

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

avalanche
What makes u happy?

Angelkiss85
Family, Friends and Holidays!

kasumi
japanese girls! they always cheer me up

ahsan a
Rating
Peace of mind.
No guilt.
No regrets.
No addictions.
Contentment.
Good physical & mental health.
Giving to others.
Firm belief in God.

Big Woof
Rating
Seeing others I've helped succeed.

Zen Pirate
Spending time in nature, hiking, listening to music, spending time with loved ones and friends, good meals with good company, candlelight, bubble baths with champagne, playing with my dog, the beach, volunteer work, playing with my nephews, tiki drinks with paper umbrellas and fruit sticks, playing board games and being silly, soaking up the rays, the light on the wall the prisms in my windows make, gardening, ...

Westwood
Rating
Listening to music, watching tv, time with the wife, friends, funny things

X Rainbows X
Nothing... i dont enjoy anything anymore

its vania
i dont know..

Jo-Ann M
Rating
of course mykids and husband.... they're all wonderful. I love spending time with my sister because I get to talk lots about our sister who died three years ago. She was so funny and we have fun remembering her because nobody else can really understand. I love when my kids go to bed happy, content, warm, clean, full tummies and feeling loved. I also like to sit with my husband and a couple of bottles of red wine after the kids go to bed and watch "SAW" movies (or any other good gruesome thrillers!!) Not being skint, peace of mind, a warm house and nice homely dinners emmmmm I think that's it,. Sorry to rattle on!!!

kangaboogie
what makes me happy - getting what i work hard for , being around animals, seeing a beautiful day,and above all forgetting the cruelty of mere mortals

tastybits
my partner, family and friends

Diana M
Rating
many of things make me very happy but the most important is my family and my friends.

sarahdilan
Rating
walking across the beach - i can forget everything that is stressful for the whole time i'm there.

lying down on sofa, with just coal fire roaring - no other sound or light - perfect for relaxing after a hard day

"la perte de clown"
Rating
giving trolls abuse baby!
have a nice day xx

Summer
Rating
I am always happy around friends.

mazzohope
Rating
Heaps of stuff:
sunshine as opposed to rain
friends
school
seeing people but staying conservative
talking
watching and observing (anything!)
an open window, literally
easy breeze
mornings
eating food as opposed to the aftermath of binging...
I'm so random.

The Outlaw
Rating
I am natually a happy person.

pregwit2
Rating
being clean and sober spending my days with my twin girls, my boyfriend,friends.Just waking up everday knowing I don't have to drink or drug today.

skybluecarp
Rating
good company and good conversations

rewster3
Rating
Looking at children laughing

BOB DYLAN
Hangin with my kids and of course my wife. We, really crack
each other up. LOL

fiVe
Rating
spending time with my boyfriend

lettie loo
the sunshine. being with my children. making another person happy. and the smile on their face. and also the bottom of the Jack Daniel bottle. lol

Jude
Rating
hugging my children, sleeping next to my husband, going for a walk in the sunshine, knowing I have friends who care about me.

roger.williams20@btinternet.com
Rating
Getting up each morning and realising I am still here.

Dog Rescuer
Holding and hugging my family and puppies and kitty cat is the BEST in the whole wide world... 8-)

Liz
Talking to my friends. They have a way of putting me in a better mood.

mitch
maintaining my grades in school, well if i can make it higher..yeah! having a trusted friend..!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy