Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you have any quick and easy tips for battling depression?
I've been down lately. It's odd because this is my favorite time of year. I have no real reason to be sad either. I've been crying at random times, and just feeling upset suddenly. I�...

Why Does Every Body Think I Am A Bad Person?
Well I went walking to get away and all because i went walking my Grandparents thinks i am a bad person i just have to get away from everyone cause i am still not over losing my mom in march and it ...

Can anyone remember when they lost their mind?

Would you like you if you met you?

Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA ...

Will I ever be the same after this?
In April I was beating by two girls, one my age and one a year older(im 15). They called me many names, one excused me of sleeping with her boyfriend.- I didnt btw. It was after school back of the ...

Should I kill myself?
I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

Serious Problem. Please help me FRIENDS.?
I AM REALLY STUPID & SELFISH. I AM ADDICTED TO ( NO NOT SMOKING OR DRINKING ) TELEVISION , INTERNET, & LAZINESS. I CANNOT MISS MY FAVORITE SHOWS, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR A...

I cut myself and nobody helps me even when i do get help from doctors it just doesn't work for me it just hurt
Well i am depressed and i don't like saying why i am because it is in my family and i wish i was dead all the time and cutting just makes it feel like i am alive even if i feel like i wasn'...

Suicidal, I know I need help?
I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our ...

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

What do I do now I'm at rock bottom?
As a man I have been stripped of everything I care about:

No. of friends: 0
Job: none
Weight: ...

My Fiance wants to commit suicide- Help!?
I have been with my fiance for 4 1/2 half years. I have never cheated on him! This past month, I have been talking to a guy behind his back that lives up north. The guy and I were not talking about ...

How can i relieve stress?
I handle stress very badly and in an unhealthy way. I'm taking a health class now and were covering stress and said it could lead to traumas and other bad diseaeses. I've always had a bad ...

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

Danielle
What made you happy today?

Strawberry Shortcake
Hearing Lea Salonga sing in her 30th anniversary concert.

Games Master luke
Seeing somethin u dont wana know....

Carlo H
Rating
its 7:10AM --- nothing's happened yet...

but hey! the day's just started!! wish me luck!!

Chelsee is Stellar
thoughts of my bf
eating pancakes rite now
i found my sweater
my kitty cat
ur avatar

yea thats it so far
=D

lauzasnyder
MOM GIVING ME MONEY AND ME GOING UP A LEVEL AND ME LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE CHEER UP PEOPLE!

Yup Yup
Well it's early in the morning and I just got back from a doctors apt but my hair made me happy today. It wasn't horrible and stayed in place.

insane girl
the fact that my best best friend is going to come over tonight ad then go swimmng ALL DAY tuesday ;DDDD

Kayla M
waking up

Cristina S
I saw my boyfriend

Ms S
nothing has happened to make me happy...only 2 make me more depressed :(

Blonde Boy
When my dog got into bed with me.

sportie-jessie
dat im home alone??? so far not so great.... bored lol

Proud Navy Wife
Rating
I got an extremely sweet email from my husband that made me smile.

☠iDifferent *Dir En Grey*☠
Rating
Well... today my dad called, who I havent seen in 4 years, and told me I could visit him and see my other siblings. ^_^

(But, the sad thing is, I don't trust my mom not to do stupid things with my little sister... yeah, I'm like, raising my mom pretty much. =/ and I'm 14... so I geuss I'd ask to bring my sister along with me.. Grrr! lol. *sigh*)

I should stop sharing that with everyone. =/

Megan M
Rating
just waking up and knowing i was still alive.

Kelly B
Rating
Nothing yet! :)

batgirl2good
Rating
My sweet friend Fallen Angel did. Lizard of Ahza did.
They said they want me to be healthy and happy.

�♥OHA♥�
Rating
knowing tht im goin 2 spend the nite at my friends house so i can get out of this boring and sibiling infested place (AKA- my house)

NAQ
Hopefully something soon...

my world
Rating
that I don't fail any subject!!!!!!
yiha
xoxo
=)
=/
=(

Mark
My boss is on leave

cj
Rating
i woke up and i found a 20 bill on the floor and i got really happy

r4wk3r_13
nothing...

gfdgfdsgfds
Rating
Seeing my three year-old daughter, Mia's face all happy because her daily present was a inground pool. Yup. I got the life.

réstless
breakfast

manga freakxx
Well... I woke up 'bout an hour ago...
But yesterday it was watching Howl's Moving Castle. xDD I'd been looking all over for it but I finally found in a Best Buy 4 hours from where I live. xDD My happiness from last night probably carried through my sleep.

Pink Elephant
Rating
the comics from the sunday newspaper

barbiegurl2077
Rating
eating

anyone
Rating
What made me happy today?

So far, nothing. But, I know that God will make my day very special and he will make yours special too. =]

Bilo B
waking up and not being dead.

EyeLovesJesus ((Jack B))
Hello sweet ((((((( Danielle )))))))

Becoming TOP CONTRIBUTOR.. :)

Yea!! I now have the orange thingy, under my name.. :)

((((((( HUGS )))))))

In Jesus Most Precious Name..
With ~Love~ your "Friend" In Christ.. :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy