Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I need help i think I kill my self..?
I'm so sad and depressed I don't know what to do I really need some one to talk ...

Should I feel stupid for crying to my psychologist in the first visit?
Umm, yeah, I'm really emotional, all she had to do was ask me to describe my mood swings and feelings...and I started crying...should I feel dumb?...

What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14...........................

Im really ashamed of this but, I self-harm and need help.?
Is there anyway I can cover up the cuts on my body? And it will not wash off in the shower or bath etc. Could I use make-up or would it just wash off? Because people are getting suspicious about ...

Is a messy house a sign of depression?
i often wonder when i see these programmes about how clean is your house, wether kim and aggie think about the people who are living this way

could they be depressed,

what do ...

Do YoU WaNt To DIE TONIGHT?
WELL?
Additional Details
ME NO

YOU ALL SURE LOL...

When you're tired but you know you won't be able to sleep?
You know you wont be able to go to sleep, because too much on your mind. what is your solution?
Additional Details
i'm sleepy now....

Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify,...

Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your ...

I am a depressed teen all the time, i hurt so bad and have noone to talk to and no doctor what do i do?

Additional Details
Well, my daddy died last year.I have tried sucidie 2 and the only person i trusted told everybody and made fun of ...

I died 5 minutes ago, how do I get back to life?

How do i help a crack addict get clean?
he's already been to rehab more times than i can count. I am beginning to think that this friend is lost forever. What do you think?...

How can I get over my Anxiety issues?
Hey all,

I honestly never thought I would post something like this on a message board, but I feel like I'm out of options.

2 weeks ago, My girlfriend of 2 years and I ...

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

Irish Lassey Sammi
What is your fear??
what are you most afraid of and why??

its ok dont be ascared!! xxx x x x x
Additional Details
well im arachnaphobic - fear of spiders, im afraid of heights, clowns, but the most embarrassing is balloons and dirty socks....

A balloon burst in my eye and i have never gotten over it i was blinded for a week, and the socks just creep me out just the thought of them near me scares the life out of me but my own are okay

i also cannot stand Crabs, and water like the sea because i almost drown when i was a kid...

i have a million other fears too Im a wreck most days

houston taylor
Rating
i am terrified of heights & drowning.

cc1872
Rating
I'm afraid of heights, snakes, dying,the dark when I'm alone,small spaces, I am terrified of elevators I never used to be but if I get near one now I freak, ocean I'm ok in the shallow part near shore, and how I am going to die that really freaks me out when I think about it. I'm a hypochondriac.

Ladytron
Rating
Moths!! Because they're all hairy and fly into your face and all round your head it's disgusting!!!aaahh!!!!

ANN-MARIE P
im petrified of cotton wool especially when wet its yuk

angel in heaven
im so scared os spiders,rats,mice and foxes

Victoria M
Rating
Everything,i suffer from Social anxiety mostly..

uk_white_female
Rating
I have a fear, its a bit OTT, but none the less. I am ascared of sharks, Im terrified of being eaten alive by one, so much so that I havent been in the sea since age 9-10. I hate baths that dont allow you to see the bottom when full. Yes I know that they cant get in there, but my heart pounds at the thought! I have a very vivid image of me being attacked by just the one great white, tossing and hurling me back and forth, screaming a silent scream because no-one can hear. However, whenever there is a film or documentary about sharks, I have a compulsion to watch it, to the extent that I will change my days routine to view it. I think this is a need to know basis of thought and curiosity. Argh! lol

Mal S
getting hurt in love and spiders or flies

richardwales79
Rating
Snakes I think they are horrible things!!!

Chav Princess
Rating
Clowns and Wasps.
No explanation needed.
Oh and Mr Kipling French Fancys - they terrify me.

deepee
heights mainly oh and enclosed spaces

Black Orchid
Apart from spiders and snakes
I'm terrified of mannequins i could never go to madame Tussuad's
And those people who paint themselves and stand still in towns when i see one
I'm gone

Goatie
Rating
Other peoples incompetence and faulty equipment. Oh! and fairground rides scare me sh1tless.

Nemo
vast amounts of water, can flush toilet chain whilst in loo, still haven't watched all of titanic, oh and short people, and spiders, and cucumbers :(

kayef57
Living, and dying alone

Vegas S
Ackward social situations...Like when you crack a joke and every one looks at you funny or they just ignore you.

Amy
my main one is spiders!!! i just hate them they scare me sooo much it's unbelievable. but i also hate heights too, but not as much as damn spiders.

sweetness
Rating
loud bangs and iam sorry i dont no why

Just Me
Heights! YIPES!!

champagne
Rating
Water...petrifies me as i almost drowned when i was younger.i shower,but its very rare i have a bath

karen.
Rating
just rember you asked!im afraid of trains[cant stand the noise of them they make me completly hyserical]havent been on one in years]im unable to fly,take a boat,and i hate buses.

stephyrose87
The ocean. I've always been afraid of boats and stuff, drowning... and all those damn creatures. And I think the media has made me terrified of a home invasion, burglar type thing.

monkey251186
this may sound silly but the dark because you dont know what hiding in it.

thedreamweaverwolf
one of my daughters getting pregnant at 12

black gurl
Rating
love !!!!!!!!! dont be surprised !!!

Kanst
Rating
Heights and flying and....roots, as in plant roots, can't stand them. I actually have to get people to repot plants for me an when the potatoes start sprouting I can't touch them. But I'm not scared of spiders - unless they are huge and run straight at me!!

JAM - Emotions
How am going to die, apart from that losing the person i love.

Frogman
Rating
Spiders ! I can (and have) handle snakes, scorpions, sharks etc but I'm terrified of big spiders. Had a couple of bad experiences as a kid in Africa.

★♥ Bumble ♥★
Mine is gonna get laughed at, my biggest fear is down escalators!!!! I can go up them, I can go down the up ones, but put me near a down one and I'll have a full blown panic attack I can't even walk too near them in passing without starting to hyperventilate - and I have no idea why they scare me so :o( It's quite pathetic really!! I also have a thing about the edges of roads and not being able to get up them - strange for an able bodied youngster but there we are, I don't panic about that though, just nightmares!!

Xx~xX

little one
food and being sick
i have had this since i was really young and it has affected me loads and my growth is stunted

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy