Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

Depression?
I Suffer from social anxiety disorder and its interfering with my life
well.. i have no life lol because of it my mums gona fone my doctor and try and get me a phsychiatrist or something to help ...

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Happy easter everyone!?
for all those in here who will be finding today a very difficult day, i wish you smiles, happiness, hugs and chocolate eggs. :)
(((((hugs)))))
a hope you all have a great day!...

Overdose?? Dangerous ??
I'm 14, 100 pounds, I had a horrible headace, I was stupid and I took 4 pills of 500 mg extra strength tylenol...2000 mg in all.
I've also been on Zoloft (antidepressant) for about a ...

Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

A question about depression?
I think I might be depressed. I'm only a teen, and am afraid my amatuer self diagnosis won't be taken seriously, so i need to know your views. Last year, one of my friends (who wants to be ...

Why is everyone so against suicide?
If someone is so miserable and in so much pain. why do we want them to live in such a condition. if we humans are so compassoate. wht don't we help them be free. Especially christians always ...

How can I go to sleep easily?
I quit smoking weed for more than 6 six months ago, but I still have sleepless nights sometimes because I am sober....

Do you think self injury is a disorder?

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

yo she-*****, lets go!
What is wrong with mee?
yesterday in class i asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet she screamed in my face saying no sit down! i then screamed and swore in her face got up, threw a desk across the room walked out the class slamming the door behind me i dont know what that was all about??? i get moody too often i dont think its hormones!! i havent ever done something like that before also i'm obsessed with the idea of death and also me planning revenges on people....i cant stop thinking about stabbing people in the head who are nasty to me....im really morbid i have been ever since nursery school that aint a lie....i used to come home with paintings of monsters killing people every picture i did it would have blood in it...i soon got banned from taking my pictures home to show my parents as the were soo gory..i dunno if its just me but its really psycho-ish ..i always think of ways of killing people do i need help???

Nightstalker
Rating
yup your officially messed up go get some help before you hurt yourself or somebody else

futuredoc
Rating
sounds like you have some psychological disorder, you need therapy and a psychiatrist to diagnose you and prescribe meds for whatever condtion you might have
to me it sounds a little like antisocial personality disorder, but it doesnt fit it exactly tell you parents you need help, its good you recognize this is not normal

Flameheart<3
Rating
i think you ether have anger managment or bipolar disorder go to your doctor to find out

Racoon
its completly normal to feel like you want to kill someone and I feel that way all the time even though i never would. Your case is really bad, yah you really need some help and now while you are still a kid is the best time. As an adult its to late and you will end up in jail if you don't do something about it now. If its in your reputation to do thngs like this. When there is a crime police may think you did it even if you didnt do it get help

Ania F
You feel that something is wrong and you seek help, so things do not look hopeless. I agree with what other people said here. Good luck!

kittybyebye
Well, there is something wrong with you but obviously you are not in the deep end or completely psyco otherwise you wouldn't be aware of your actions and be able to admit them as you have. It seems to me you do have anger management issues and I would definetly try talking to someone about that....and guess what although I would say talk to a therapist, the next thing I suggest you do is talk to your school COACH. If your angered you need a way to release that anger and channel it toward something else. Some of the greatest athletes have learned to channel their anger to a sport they succeed in. Maybe that will help you release your anger and at the same time turn your focus from morbid thoughts to succeeded in your new found sport. I don't think it's wrong, a lot of people get picked on or accused so much that it gets to the point were they blow up. I don't know you 100% so I can't say it's YOU or it's THEM but a lot of things that happen like the Columbine Accident and the VTech College Shootings start out that way. You have to learn that all people aren't out to get you. You can move somewhere else and be the most popular girl there....Don't let yourself fail because of others and do your best to change your thoughts and feelings NOW so you can get over this and be successful in something your good at. Good Luck.:) Your not crazy, you just need a little help.

Bob Saget
Rating
sounds like an anger management problem and depression. go see a doctor before you get hurt or hurt someone else...

Schleppy
Your feelings and behavior are not normal. Go to see your counselor at school before it gets out of hand and you end up in prison. That would be a really terrible way to spend your life. (But give yourself credit for recognizing that your behavior may not be normal....it sounds like you have some sense and a potential good future if you can get a handle on your anger)

♥vix♥
Rating
Yes. get help , maybe it has something to do with the way you were raised or brought up. You really need someone you can confide in that can tell you whats wrong and treat you. I would see a Therapist.

Alli F
Rating
Yes you definitely do. I think you should see a psychiatrist. It's good that you think you have a problem, so you can get help before you actually hurt someone.

bloodhoun64
Rating
you have to calm down, ur just like my brother. you have to think of a happy place, where your away from all that trouble, and that blood and gore. IF (i mean if it is totally nessecary) DO NOT, again, DO NOT take it on other people. TAke is on ur pillow. THis way ur pillow is dead while other people are not (no offensefrom the way you describe urself you sound tough) Have positive thoughts

Allison
It can't hurt to go to the doctor or psychiatrist to see if anything is wrong. Better safe than sorry.

Good luck!

:]

♥ Professor
Rating
You definitely need to see a councellor! Nothing wrong with that. You'll be doing yourself a favor. Try chatting in chat rooms as well to keep you sane... at times it helps a lot... trust me, I've been there! You may also try joining a martial arts class or even boxing to release tensions build-up. Goodluck.

sexy mama
seek therapy you need counseling for anger and you may be bi-polar either way there are meds that can help you if you are serious about wanting help good luck

ignorant s
will you marry me?

bark
Sounds fine.
Good luck with that.

mymaster2198
Rating
You must have anger management. Go to therapy to see how to cure it.

Carley C
ummm ya you need to go to the doctor hun, thats messed up

Tian
yeah i think you need help. talk to a psychologist they help me.

Edith Avatar
Rating
You have probably some kind of depression and you need help!!!
A little advise... do not tell the school shrink about the killing stuff or you will end up in jail in the time they investigate, but if you have the means go to a doctor or priest and they can direct you to someone that can help. YOU WILL FEEL BETTER, I HAVE BEEN THERE

krystl
There is something behind all of this and you should probably talk to someone, a therapist, not just a guidance councelor, about it. It might not seem like you are finding out whats wrong at first but you will soon enough.

Good luck!

also, everyone gets really mad sometimes, just not ALL the time.

DEWEY
i would see some one about this do you have a councilor or your family doctor someone any one do you think you might act on any of these feelings or is that all it is

beautiful me
talk to a doctor A.S.A.P.

I Seek
This is not a psychiatric problem, it's a spiritual matter...
http://www.takehisheart.com/satananger.htm
Go see Bob Larson...
http://www.boblarson.org/

bite me.
Yes, you need help! Talk to your school counselor about these feelings. That's what they are there for: to help you with anything you need help with.

JustMe♥.
first of all, let me tell u something. we all have something to deal with something in our lives that we are ashamed of. but u should really get some help. your thoughts have to do with everything. i would strongly encourage u to get some counseling or something. PLEASE before u do something that u will regret.

metalhead
Rating
you dont need to ask if you need help you know you do, but one positive outlook on your problem is that you recognise that you have one so you can definetly be helped. you have an anger problem , you need to release your energy on good things instead of venting in anger , the sooner you seek help the more you alone will benefit.

SHANiiiiiQUA, rofl JK
Rating
ahahhaa.
um, talk to like a psychiatrist or something.
i'm almost positive it isn't hormones.
it just has something to do with things that have been bothering you lately, if you've had any.
maybe talk to the school counselor or something.

platypus
Sounds like you may have some issues with rage or anger. Have you tried to speak to a professional? Maybe a school counselor or psychologist? I think that you need to find help to help you to figure out what is making you angry. We normally don't go into random rages without there being deeper issues. The fact that you're thinking about death and revenge may be a red flag, that you need help ASAP, or could be like I've said, you're dealing with deep seeded rage issues that need to be dealt with on a professional level.

What you're dealing with won't just go away. You need to get help. Can you talk to your parents or guardian? How about a friend's parent? If you don't feel comfortable with that, look up a local teen hot line for some resources.

You're not alone. People do care so seek out someone you can trust and vent to on a professional level. Trust your gut feeling, you already think something is wrong, now get some help. Too many times people don't recognize that call within them self. You already do. Take care of you!

aj_sahm
You do need to talk to a doctor first of all. It is not regular for little kids to be thinking that way I would guess something happen and you just need to figure out a way of dealing with it. do no be ashamed. just get help. In the end you will be so proud of yourself that you were strong enough to ask for help.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy