Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear ...

Do you think im nuts?
im 22, self harmer of 6+years. I'd say for my age quite a heavy drinker! At the moment apart from the occasional pet sitting job im unemployed, i spend most of the 24 hours sleeping and when im ...

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

How can a human stop thinking about death and suicide everyday?
How to avoid thinking that way, what to do,...

I'm so happy I need bringing down, can you depress me otherwise I'll burst?
I can't even talk about it because it will make me even happier.
Additional Details
Thank you everyone.
P...

What if you're so tired and exhausted and want it all to stop!? Isn't this an acceptable reason for suicide?

Is it ok to always want to be the center of attention no matter what?
because i feel like i have to be the center of attention and if im not i just feel out of place. i wanna be the craziest loudest person in the room....

What is the best way of dealing with stress?
finding it really hard concentrating because i have just started a new job - things are really getting to me - read about fasting and meditation - anyone have any ideas ??...

What is wrong with me? I cant stop crying...?
I have felt depressed / 'down' for 6 years, ever since i got into a bad relationship with a 'bad boy' when i was 16. He used to threaten me, push me around, he almost raped me..<...

What is the secret to letting go and really being calm?

Do you ever feel like just breaking down and crying?
Do you ever just want to cry? Is there a reason or do you just feel that way? Sometimes I just feel like i need to, but i cant. I want to sometimes when im alone because sometimes i think it would ...

What's suicide?
Hi,guys!Does anybody knows what's suicide?If you have any information or links for that topic please sand me.Thanks!!!...

POLL: How do you deal with stress in your life ?
Thank you....

Does my wife suffer from some kind of mental affliction?
Long story short. happy loving couple get married. All is well. 6 years later after 2 beutiful kids wife starts to change. Becomes less loving and affectionate. Surrounded by loving husband, parents, ...

OK, I admit it: I'm bored. Bored with life. Bored of being alone and bored of being broke.?
I'm a loner, but I've always been able to keep myself occupied/distracted, with music, books, films, and recently, keeping fit. These days I'm feeling restless in the evening, less ...

Robbie
What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot eat

Emma A
Rating
Just be.

visvardis
i ask myself the same thing every day

Jeffrey D
Rating
i think you will find out when you die and go to heaven or hell.

Yasmin R
to proove to alah (god) that we are good and to get rewarded with heaven if we follow islam and pray and fast....

mike
Rating
emo

RaversXTC
Having a Wife/Girlfriend will change the way you think right now.

Arina T
To ensure the species survival.

Bella B
Rating
Life is sometimes boring or horrible or hard.

But sometimes life is brilliant and joyful and oh so wonderful.

Sometimes when we have those routine day in and day out periods, we need to spice it up or change our lives.

Some people have to do the whole 360 degree change everything type things.

Others just need to add regular things every week - movies, dinner, driving til you've discovered something interesting...

Lauren B
Life can defined by a person's job, girlfriend/boyfriend, education, etc. Life doesn't have to be this awful cycle between work, paying bills and all of that crap the world tells us we HAVE to do. Life is what you want it to be. You don't have to do the same thing every single day. If fake people are who you're trying to avoid then try searching for real friends or people you could at least try to associate with.

Being alive means you are breathing, usually speaking, and eating, and sleeping. Within that time, you usually socialize with people and that is your chance to not only allow yourself to make a difference in their lives but you can also hope that maybe, just maybe, they might be able to help you.

Now whether you care or not about other people is your decision, but i believe there is a reason that we are not all alone in this world. You get one chance to live, if you want to waste it following the same cycle, thats your choice, but life has so much to offer you if you try.

heather
Rating
You forgot eat

Isaac
Not Being Dead

Connie
Rating
To survive.....

Ambii {Anti Stupid}
i ask myself that everyday

DCcomix
Rating
i think were developing personalities and traits that will reflect on judgement day...

im just begining to realize.....
Human kind cannot gain anything
without giving somthing in return

if u take the letters: not,i,thing,w,o,giv,e,n,t (from that)

u get: nothing i wont give

think about that

i cant tell u life is great,i cant tell u how to make descoisions or to get help becuase i am not the boss of you

just take life to heartnand dont forget the ones uve loved

justsomebody
I'm not sure that there's a 'point' to being alive, but here we all are, so we might as well make the best of it. Besides, there's a lot of beauty in the world, some interesting experiences to have and some good people as well as the fake ones.

Gabriel G
I cannot tell you what the point of your life is but i know what the point of my life is.To assist and create.

Find your own purpose.Travel more until you find it.Everyone has a purpose.You just need to remember it.

I doubt you will find the purpose of your life sitting in front of a computer screen.

katie
Rating
to experiance
and do things you will enjoy
man good question.. i duno... id rther die, life is boring..wow i duno LOL

realest illest
askin questions

granny
Rating
2 Q& Learn gave you very good advice. Please, look into it.

Bretta L
Rating
sometimes its better not to question things..there are things in the world that just cant be explained and that is one of them. i dont know what the point of being alive is. all i know is that for some reason beyond all explanation we are alive and breathing and im going to take advantage of that because it wont last forever someday it will end and if you dont enjoy it while you got it then you'll never know what you couldve achieved.

sure sometimes in life its going to be hard and nobody said it was going to be easy but you cant give up. everyone..no matter what you believe..everyone has a purpose. and im not trying to preach to you or anything like that. but everyone is here for a reason..otherwise why did you wake up this morning? did you put the beat in your heart this morning? did you put the breath in your mouth. there is no solution to the problem. its an unsolved mystery but people cant just give up because they think itll make things better. you never know how things will turn out in your life to come if you dont stick it out to the end

I stole your name.
Rating
There is no point in living. We simply go on because, as every living creature, we have a desire to live.

Anonymous
whenever I find it, I'll let you know.

2Q&Learn
Rating
Would you like to learn God's Purpose for us?
What his original purpose was AND how he is going to soon fulfill that purpose? If you're interested --and even if you *think* you're not-- please let him tell you about what he wants for your future, through His Word--excerpts of which are in:

What Is God’s Purpose for the Earth?
- It is Soon to be Fulfilled!
http://watchtower.org/e/20060515/article_01.htm

“The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth”---HOW?
- God's Eternal Purpose for the Earth
- A God Who Has Not Changed
- How to Share in the Promised Inheritance
http://watchtower.org/e/20041001/article_02.htm

Can You Believe in a Paradise Earth?
- Paradise—In Heaven or on Earth?
http://watchtower.org/e/20031115/article_01.htm

You Can Believe in a Paradise Earth
- God's Original Purpose Will Be Fulfilled!
http://watchtower.org/e/20031115/article_02.htm

How to Find REAL Happiness...
http://watchtower.org/e/20010301/article_02.htm

Where You CAN Find Real Hope...
- A Deeper Definition of Hope
- The Basis for TRUE Hope
- What Hope Does God Give Us?
- What Hope Can Do for YOU
http://watchtower.org/e/20040422/article_04.htm

By using the reference-links to Scriptures, you can easily read many more Scriptures about the future that God is planning for all obedient mankind. I hope that you will avail yourself of this provision! (;

Mim
to love God to learn to share and help others being alone is very sad.

Charly
Rating
The purpose of being alive is to discover your unique gifts and talents and use them to create the life of your dreams while supporting the success of others.

Jen R
Rating
Aww Robbie were all here for a reason. If your thinking about suicide, that is a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. If your unhappy, you need to do things that MAKE you happy. Live life, enjoy it, embrace it...you only live once!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy