Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?...

No more "self harming" myself.....?
In 7th grade I started to cut. Then I stopped that cuz I got into eraser burns my freshman year. I realized that there was no reason why I should be doing that and quit all "self harm" in N...

Help Me!!!?
One of my best friends is trying to kill herself by cutting her arms and legs.Is their anything i should do or should i just leave her alone???...

Do you have any kind of phobia?
I'm terrified of mosquitoes and crane flies >.>!...

How do I tell my parents that I cannot go back to school yet?
I just had Christmas break and I fly back to school tomorrow. They recently told me that they noticed that I was depressed and that they were worried. They said that I shouldn't go back yet and ...

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

coolgal
What is the best way to suicide?

Additional Details
i'm 14........................

Troy16
Rating
Well the anwser is very simple Here is a link: http://www.satanservice.org/tokus/suicide/guide/. You can find everything you want here about suicide. By the way i'm up to a suicide too, so my question is the same. What is the best way to suicide? I read some respondes about this question and i've got to tell to "garett q" there are times when u cant solve one problem you don't find a reason to live. Sometimes suicide is the best way to solve a problem

Popular
get a life...

singh s
Rating
There is no way

this thought comes from mind of absloute confusion
refusing realistic situtation
life is precious,
when happy day are no more now then this bad days of distree will also never
there is always a light of hope which guide us to be alive
so accepting that everything we can not change yes we can change thought

Daniel F
Rating
laughing to death......

NFES
Rating
Na friend Na...
Be brave... Have some good thoughts in mind... &never give up OK

burning brightly
If you are looking for attention you have got it it is not a subject that should be treated lightly and it is not a subject that you should be given the right to ask ~~

Eddu
Pottasium Syanide

quick answer
go through bhagwat-geeta holy book and ask me this question again

Meena
To commit suicide is to run away from the problems of life. Face things in life as they come.

bluepearl72in
why kill yourself when life cud be a beautiful experience? any way we could help? feel free to converse.

das Burge
Not doing it!

Melissa G
Rating
how about not killing urself.... if ur going through a rough time right now.... dont worry things will always get better.... and if u just remove urself from the problem ur not solving it.... its still there ... so dont kill urself... and if u need any1 to talk 2 then u can email me at melissagiancola@yahoo.ca

Juhi Chavda
suicide is not appropriate instead think of other options.

faithless 717
The best way is to forget about suicide. Any problem can be solved by wit. You'll always have good and bad days, but somewhere along the line you'll realize that good times more than make up for foulness. There will always be something to look forward to. Hang in there, you'll be alright.

Ash
Rating
Suicide is NOT the answer to any of your problem!
You have a problem and something is troubling you, talk to when we can't find the solution but while talking to someone the situation becomes clearer and the other person may also offer a remedy.
There will be a solution to what's troubling you and live as Life is a gift, there will be ups and downs, overcome the difficult moments Trust God and be courageous.

Pauline F
Rating
I think that if you are having these thoughts you really need to seek help either from, friends, family or your general practitoner.

Scott D
Rating
Is this question even legal?

I think you need to talk to someone.

Tears & Rain
Rating
hey m 14 too ....i was abt to suicide few days back bcuz of the sadness i was facing...look who ever u r ...everyone has problems ...there is no one in this world who hasn faced it...but u jus can't lose ur life this way.....i kno how it feels ....relax c'me , u have a reason to be alive ....find that special reason ..nyways , problems never end so it's better if u face them if u runaway now then u can't ever even face urself.
You kno wat did i think ...i'm jus 14 n it's getting so serious how can i take this life when i have even more difficulties...so it's better if i die now...i got the feeling that it's easier to die, but jus once think abt this ...what did u get in ur life ....don complain....believe in urself c'me on !....n best way to suicide is to live ...cuz it's more tough than death ....good luck !

bobe
Rating
There is no best way to end ones life early. I feel attempting to commit suicide is part of a disease process. The way in which we attempt to cure disease is through medical treatment or intervention. Reach out for help and prevent suicide. When one commits suicide it's murdering oneself. Murder by definition is committing a sin against the 10 commandments. Thou shall not kill. God one day will judge all those that have committed deadly sins.

keep similing
Yes, Marry me that's the best way to suicide..........hahahaha

Don't do that it, God has not create every thing with reason even you, search for it, see below how people are struggling

Be happy....................Keep smiling

arhaznaiz
Rating
don't try to even think of such a thing. because you do not have any right to kill yourself. if you're going through trauma then just think that god is testing you of your patience. do not worry. in the time being you'll get a solution for your problem. don't forget that after whatever the problems you face that there's something really good going to happen. always have faith in you. why don't you try pouring your heart out to someone close, loving and trustworthy. don't you get weak by this, instead be determined to over come your hardships. pray for god to help you through this difficult situation. god'll lways be with you.

lakmee
u ve no right to kill yourself the life is god's gift to u given to u through u'r parents first take their permission

cosy_devil
Rating
Staying alive is the best way...you die everyday & are reborn again to correct all whats wrong

Raj
best way to suicide hummmmm......
sit with most interesting person you have ever met and try to converse with him/her. You will find life more interesting and you will like to live.

Actually life is heaven or hell whatever you will make it. It is up to you. Why are you so depressed with life. you can achieve whatever you want in this life. you can not run away with your responsibilities, just try to face them. What ever problem may arise there will be a solution for the same. Just try to find the solution and face the situation with bold heart. everything would be fine...... have faith in your god and most important have faith in yourself..

Kukla
Avoid it.

kgvarshini
why do u want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please do not think of it see life of a human is very precious please do not spoil it right in front of ur parents i mean think of ur parents what will happn to them

gdp_durga4444
OK best way,. just pay your parents how much money spend on you from start of your birth do suicide..

Suicide is not so easy..we should have dare for that..

If put that dare to live that will be very good..

Suicide is means defeating how can u agree that ur defeating..

Take me iam not happy in all my areas but i will never suicide.

But iam in US now iam alone ...I used to cry about my position

Cry and cry and cry but that will give some relief but

Fight with fate and whatever it may situations just attack you should win not anythig..

Try try and try till u die u wll win.. But dnt commit suicide. u will win i have confidence on you

Ali B
Rating
I agree with the answer "not to." Depression is a real illness - and like many other illnessess, it can be treated. Don't be afraid to call the local mental health hotline, or a local hospital with a psychiatric unit. You're not nuts - you have an illness, and you are worth having that treated. Don't be afraid to be labeled because you are seeking help. There are people that need you in their life. There are things planned for you to accomplish in your life. Get help and stick around for the miracle - they happen every day.

•○♦Chick♦○•
Not to.

Christabel
There just isn't. It takes great courage to live sometimes but suicide isn't the answer. Understand that life just stinks sometimes...it happens to all of us.
My nephew did it at 35 with multiple OD's and one success, my girl friend's ex husband did it at 64 by hanging , my ex attempted it at 42 by hanging and failed, my other friend's brother did it at 26 by gunshot. Yeah, it was sad for a short while, then it just made everyone mad and now they don't even think about those suicides. You are only important to the people who love you...your parents and in many cases your siblings. If they are an "issue" then it would be unfair not to tell them so. As for others....they'll forget and think it was all a stupid waste of humanity and get on with their lives like you never really was. Really stupid because life is all we know for sure that exists. That is what this subject has has taught me.

If life is so miserable there is always help...just reach out and speak up. Fourteen is a bad age...everything is new and confusing....but don't wallow around in self pity...there is always tomorrow and hope. God blesss you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy