Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Who will believe me?
I'm sixty two years old and I have been married forthirty five of those years. For the last twenty one years I have been the loneliest man I know.
When the life in my marriage died she ...

I'm Crazy .What should i do?
PLEASE HELP ME I'M NOT CRAZY LIKE MENTAL.
BUT CRAZY LIKE STRANGE....

What do you do to help get through the rough times?
When you are having a bad day or something bad has happened to you, what do you do to get through the rough times? How do you lift your mood?
Additional Details
Wow, I certainly wasn'...

What do you do when people hate you?
what do you do if you work in a place where everyone has decided to give you the silent treatment and you can tell they don't like you? but you don't want to quit the job, or move to a ...

Are you on antidepressants?
Do they make you worse when you come off them?
What other affects do they have on you?
Do you gain weight?
How long can you be on a coure of antidepressants?
What happens if you ...

Do you know someone bipolar. what is the most manic thing they have done?

Im a cutter and trying to stop?
Ive been going trew any things in my short life.My brother in law and my cuzen died around the same time,my parents are disowning me so i started cutting since i was 13 but it gotten worst to the ...

Am I bulimic?
Sometimes when I eat a lot I make myself throw up. I just feel so full and sick. I eat a lot today and want to get rid of it. I don't want to gain a lot of weight from it....

Really angry.?
About an hour ago I was sitting in my room talking to my mate online and suddenly I got really angry for no reason. My fists were suddenly clenched and I started hitting the wall and throwing things. ...

I think I'm insane?
At 14 I'm thinking about my career, my future, my retirement. Kids at my age don't even give a damn about such things. I feel as though I'm living in an age too far for me and I can...

How do you tell a mentally unstable man that you're happier without him?
I posted this in "Relationships, but I thought it applies here too:

I've been with this man for 7 years. Since I was 16. He's very "mentally unstable" He choked me ...

How can I STOP worrying?

I really need advice?
On Monday I tried to kill myself with an overdose of tylenol/ibuprofen/other otc drugs. My mom found me and called 911 and i had to drink charcoal a couple times and go on the gurney and get in the ...

I talk in my sleep, and if people ask me yes or no questions i answer, will I always tell the trueth?
When i sleep,
And people ask me questions,
I shake my head or answer by vague yes or no
Any basic questions are answered,
will it always b the right answer? or what i would say ...

Suicide... someone please talk me out of it?
some one please help me... my life is horrible... yet another one of my friends hates me now... He out of no where hates me beyond all reason... I thought he was one of my two real friends but he ...

What's your opinion on ADHD?
I am wondering what peoples views are on ADHD. I personally think that yes there are kids with ADHD but then again i think that alot of times docors misdiagnose kids with it just as a cop-out. Whats ...

Please help! This has been hapening for atleast 2 years now??!!?
Ok, when I go to bed every night, I have to scratch my pillow because if I dont have a noise in my room like a TV, a fan, ect, I like freak. My grandmother and aunt thinks its panic attacks. But Im ...

Can an anti-depressant make you feel worse?
originally apathetic/with slight manic symptoms on MAOI, now take TCA for last 6 months and feel steadily worse. More apathetic, numb, negative like a change in personality but I keep getting told ...

I need help! Will someone please talk to me so I don't feel so suicidal and alone???
I just want a friend to talk to, no one who is going to make fun of me either because it really isn't funny. Please if you have Yahoo Messenger then please add me, my id is max_uk18uk22@yahoo.co....

How can i control my temper towards my 2 year old son?
Sometimes i feel like i talk to the wall or just for my well being. when he dosnt do what i say i get upset n yell at him i spank him. i never believed in spanking n i dont like it. sometimes i give ...

Jess♫
What does it mean when i dream of falling?
i have dreamz frequently of me falling off sumthin. but the location is alwayz differnet...it could be a swing, a plane, a boat, a slide etc., but it is alwayz different. whast does it mean to dream of miself falling?
Additional Details
i am also petrified of heightz if that has anything to do wit it

brittme
To me it sounds like you or your life is out of control and you feel like you can't control it and that is your sub-conscience mind letting you know that something is going on. I would take a good look at what is going on with you and in your life right now and see if there is something that you can change to make your life a little better. Or at least more in control or balanced!

daydreamer315
when ppl are a wake its real.when you dream its turned around.dreams tell ppl something .but pll don't lessons.your falling off something you said.what has change in your life in the last year or did some 1 die close to you in the last year .something in your mind or life has changed.ever 1 says lesson to your or your head or heart. DO NT LESSON TO YOUR HEAD or HEART WHEN YOUR TRYING TO MAKE A DECISION.your mind is trying to tell you something go to your guts and it will work out i know this 1 for a fact.been were you are my dreams have stop your mind can help if you gave it chance.our mind can block or help its up to you.the mind is a good thing not a bad thing.

jason d
Rating
it means your asleep

Crowkit
Rating
It means you're asleep!

Vivreici
Rating
spiritualplatform.org
There is a section on there that has dream interpretations.

Victoria
it happens to me all the time, its ok, atleats i hope lol

thejur
its a dream try not to read too much into it,

kc_brig
Rating
nothing, it's a dream, get over it and don't try reading something into it that isn't there.

pj
Rating
It means you are not secure in something so you need to thing deep and find out. It may be your relationship.

Vahid
Rating
It may warn you that in your real life, you are thinking or behaving TOO HIGHLY. So you should moderate yourself. Then this dream disappears or at least modifies.

psyman_x
Rating
i have read all of the above answers and can tell you right now to ignore them all. when you dream of falling it is a genetic trait from when humans were primates and used to sleep in trees. it is a safety mechanism to stop you falling from a tree pure and simple

fae
Rating
IDK but every dream I ever have ends with me running/falling off a cliff. go figure!

yolandamaria_degiorgio
Rating
I should ask Will Young if I were you because he sings....."Ill catch you when you fall........" in Who am I to tell you!!!!

MissBehave
I have been told that dreaming of heights means you are anxious of something.

eriverpipe
It means you are having the most common dream in the world....

margarita
Not sure, but I've heard that if you don't wake up before you hit the ground, you're dead. An old wives tale I suppose....or is it?? Hmmm...

Anita
I also have strange dreams, there are different interpretations, its not scientific but you can find a clue on this link:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m.htm

Good Luck

susan_shaw65
Rating
dreaming of falling is very common its symbolic of a basic fear in the dreamers life such as moral lapse, job failure, loss of status ect, falling into water is financial stress, if u wanna know more indepth about falling in dreams let me know take care

crazyamf987
Rating
it means that something it's stressing you out...

Justme
Rating
It means you are scared of failing in life. it could be in your career, in academics, in a relationship, or in a project that is very important to you.

Check the link below. Not so detailed but might be helpful.

http://www.petrix.com/dreams/f.html

Amanda C
It happens when your heart skips a beat. Your brain then immediately puts a scene around that feeling in your sleep.

babaganoosh
I read a Jack London story once, set in, like, 1 million years B.C., where it was suggested that the falling dream is an atavistic memory of the time we all lived in trees, and falls were more common.
I doubt it has any scientific basis, but it's a nice idea...

zara c
Rating
You're feeling out of control in some aspect of your life

medusa_eyes
When you are in the process of falling asleep, I think it doesn't mean anything, but if you are sleeping it means that you are losing control.

pete
I think maybe it could be a surge of electricity in the body that makes you jump awake suddenly.,it happens to me sometimes. Remember that the human body is constantly full of chemical electricity.
Also i think that diet plays a big part in our dream states. Have a look at what sorts of food you are eating

Gavin T
Rating
Do you get the feeling you are falling and then wake up? That is meant to be protection against falling out of trees apparently and harks back to our more primitive days.

http://www.dreamsleep.net/commondreams/meaning-of-falling-dream.html

ooooh look @ me, lol
Rating
Hay try the following link to a dream dictionary, failing this just go on line and search for another on line dream dictionary you will find that most meanings are very similar regardless of what site they are from:

http://www.dreamdictionary.biz/

Dreamseer
Hi Jess! Dreams of falling indicate that you feel that an area of your life is out of control, or that you feel you are losing control, and you may have anxiety over it. Hope this helps!

www.interpretmydream.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy