Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Ive had enough?
i am 15, got acne, cant lose weight and have braces that are shredding my mouth to pieces.
My dermatologist goes on about how much my acne is going and i wont have to see him again but i have a ...

If you try to hurt your self is that a sign that you are bipolar???
what are more symptoms of bipolar? sometimes i fly off the handle really bad,i am happy one minute,then i get pissed off the next??? the doctor prescribed lamictal for me which is a bipolar medicine,...

How do I tell a doctor I'm depressed?
I've been feeling like this for months, and I went through a stage of it once before and turned to alchol for sustinance, luckly I had a great friend who helped me pull through. This time I just ...

Why when it rains do you feel sad?

Help plz!!!?
hey first of all plese give serious answers! second if you want to m,ake fun of me then make but not in your answers!

actually this is meant mainly for boys!

hey can you ...

Am I being abused?
I think my mom is abusing me. Yesterday morning I didn't feel very well and I didn't want to go to school so I didn't even bother asking my mom to stay home because I knew she'd ...

What is your favourite late night snack?
or, I suppose you could answer with "who"... LOL
Additional Details
Zoek: I wasn't really! LOL I was raiding the kitchen for toast and cream cheese when I thought of ...

How do I convince my mother I'm not depressed?
I like to be alone most of the time. Does this mean I am depressed?
Additional Details
I'm 20 I live with my mother. I go to school. I don't work. I have one friend and I would ...

How can I help a person who tells me (while drunk) he wants to end his life?
I really want to help my friend, who text messaged me the other night, and says he wants to chat. Asked me to call him. He's too sad over loosing his mom last year, and he's been drinking ...

What's the first sign that you are going crazy?
Please, serious answers only! I don't know how to put it but, what are the signs of a person losing their mind?
Additional Details
I didn't ask if I was crazy, I asked what ...

I have very low self esteem and I want to find confidence can anyone help me?

How many of you approve suicide ?

Additional Details
i mean how many of you dont consider ppl who commit suicide as cowards ??...

Self Harming?
I have a friend that is seriously depressed and self harming. She has done to her GP for help but he his answer is to put her on medication. Last wkend i spoke to her about the self harming and she ...

How do you fight depression?

Can a person become depressed for no reason?
hi,i feel depressed but nothing has happened theres no reason for me to be depressed?and i go to the doctors and im healthy so what gives ? thanks
Additional Details
im a male...............

My mom is suicidal and i cant take it anymore?
I know it's not her fault,she has alot of mental issues and has bad depression/anxiety. She has three times tried to take her own life unsuccuessfully(thank god),but today i wasnt in and she ...

Somethin to help me sleep?
say somethin to help me sleep please?...

I think I'm depressed... advice?
When I'm with people, I feel alone still. All of the sudden, my outlook on life is nearly all negative and I'm tired all the time. When sad things happen, I get extra upset and it feels ...

What does this sound like? (long but please read)?
here's my symptoms -
-believing things when other say isn't true or real
-sees, feels, and hears things others don't
-i'm tortured by this black figure i see

I cut myself ..please answer?
Hi there,

Yesterday I had a pretty bad day I got so down and was so upset and hurt I was on a high and then a low and I got down to the point I sliced my arms with a box cutter and a peg ...

padervan
What do you think of people who play mind games in a relationship?
And why do you think they do it?

Jaylaw
Its all a game and always will be, its a protection mechanism among other things

A_BIT_BLONDE
It;s brilliant - keeps both sides on their toes x

tatiana l
Hi there !!!
I believe that insecure people play mind games with others, maybe to gain some sort of control, have a feeling of power over the conversation, over the other person. It is a childish and foolish thing to do.
Shows lack of maturiy.
I don;t waste my time with people like that , too much wasted energy and time that I could use in something, someone or someplace better.

love light and peace

Gsplan
Coz I'm good at it ! No I dont know.

b
Rating
i find it can b hurtful and its a bad thing if it goes 2 far

gltfree
because they are manipulative, controlling, insecure and fearfull.

nita
Because they like to be control freaks and that is exactly what they are freaks

Mrs G
My wife is a Grand Mistress ...at Mind Games ..and I am not bad at it either ...It is a crucial part of a relationship...and if you cant play you are F'kd... Seriously ..it is sad but every couple I have known play it... I have lost plenty of Relationship Mind Games ...My advice is - if you are single - do not Marry until you have played it for a while..if you suss that he/she is at it...walk away - it will do your head in - it is worse than physical pain..

jan k
Rating
its sad life is too short not to be real

gaz
One of my old flames used to do that. Mind you, it was Derren Brown, the well known mentalist. Just trying to keep his hand in, I expect.

a p
Morons. They need to get a life.

DrB
Rating
If they are good at it, its fun.

RBRN
Not much. They are insecure and manipulative people and likely to never change. At least you cannot change them. If you are in a relationship with such a person, back off, run, fly as far as you can. They will only bring you down and destroy your self-esteem and ability to trust anyone. There is better out there and you deserve to have an open, honest and healthy relationship.

FINN
they do it for controll, i think its sad and stupid and what kind of person would do it?

Diamond
Rating
Hate it! It's very painful when on the receiving end. It's a control thing.

senior2tor
Three quarters of our society play games in a group called the winners. They believe they are the worthy ones. The outsiders just suffer until they can see better the facts of life.

redpeach_mi
Rating
i think it's stupid and they do it for control over the other person. people who play mind games in relationships should be in relationships.

Boudica Warrior Queen
Insecurity and lack of self esteem often leads someone to play mind games. However, the person on the receiving end of these mind games is often very naive and not aware of what is happening before irrevocable hurt and mental torture has occurred.

You often find people who play mind games are control freaks and need to take over another persons mind and soul.

BSTER
I think people who play mind games in relationships have alot of fear. They are trying to get the upper hand & protect themselves. I feel sorry for them.

♦Diams♦
Personally, I feel they are just attention seekers that want to see other people hurt and maybe then they will get the praise / attention needed when they 'help' that person make up etc...

mks 7-15-02
I Dont Like At All.

connie sue
Rating
they are confused

S
Theyre bullies who want to be in control. Dump them!!

Pama
It makes me angry , they do it to control their partners. It's not only men who do this some women are guilty of this too.

fallenangel
I think they are pathetic, small, immature people who need to get a life

Richard T
Rating
I think I go with Connie B a bit. I'm not sure that everyone who plays mind games knows that they are. By the time you do know what you are doing (oh I am playing a mind game) your initial relationship has changed and things are probably about to go sour although I am sure some people do it and enjoy it . . . . . . . . not me folks.

tonnage 17
Rating
I dont understand why they do it. I mean, they know that its goin to ruin the relationship! Its very immature.

Amy
Rating
immaturity and low self esteem

~*meme*~
I think they are still immature looking for attention and don't need to be in any relationships!

Euphojim
It is all about control and getting what they want with little thought for the well being of their partner . Best to stay clear of them.

huggz
Rating
It makes me angry and they do it to gain power;

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy