Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

Why do people commit suicide .Are they not afraid of death?
What can be the reasons that they are not even afraid to finish their life ....

Happy easter everyone!?
for all those in here who will be finding today a very difficult day, i wish you smiles, happiness, hugs and chocolate eggs. :)
(((((hugs)))))
a hope you all have a great day!...

Overdose?? Dangerous ??
I'm 14, 100 pounds, I had a horrible headace, I was stupid and I took 4 pills of 500 mg extra strength tylenol...2000 mg in all.
I've also been on Zoloft (antidepressant) for about a ...

Is it wrong to think of death? A LOT?

A question about depression?
I think I might be depressed. I'm only a teen, and am afraid my amatuer self diagnosis won't be taken seriously, so i need to know your views. Last year, one of my friends (who wants to be ...

Why is everyone so against suicide?
If someone is so miserable and in so much pain. why do we want them to live in such a condition. if we humans are so compassoate. wht don't we help them be free. Especially christians always ...

How can I go to sleep easily?
I quit smoking weed for more than 6 six months ago, but I still have sleepless nights sometimes because I am sober....

Do you think self injury is a disorder?

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot ...

Would you consider this bulimia?
Since I was 13 I had off and on trowing up, I'd do it for 4-5 months, and I'd stop for a few and then do it for another 4-5 months (everyday 2-3 times a day) i got help for that because i ...

Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells ...

My 9 yr. old wants to kill me, stab me, what do I do? He says he hates me.?
What do I do? been to therapy, on meds, won't stop, screams in the house, takes a pen & wants to jab me w/ it, calls me names, we just got out of therapy & he says I am not going to ...

Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am ...

Whats the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

Why do my parents ignore my pleas for help?
They must know that I self harm because it's really obvious, why do they ignore it?It only makes me do it again and again cos they keep ignoring me and I keep on telling them I'm down and ...

Is cutting your own hair when depressed considered a self-destructive act?

Additional Details
It actually doesn't look bad, but I hacked off about 6 inches. It's still below my shoulders though....

Strawberry
What do you like the most about yourself?
self image...

hutchkarate
Rating
my unique experiences

happeescrapper
My sense of humor and my compassion/acceptance of all people!

Lira
eyes and smile

little2bashful
Rating
CREATIVENESS (i'm very artistic too!)

English gothic
Rating
my hair and eyes

rap1361
Rating
my heart because it belongs to Jesus.

kja63
That I'm independent and self-confident.

andreea
my hair!

Kurt
my hair

Ooohnik
My eyes definitely. Close friends tell me that they are glad that they can trust me with their secrets and that they appreciate me being honest most of the time.

Zee ♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
my warped sense of humour!

Gummerson
Rating
My red hair, its a nice shade of orange/red and its long with lots of body

sweetheart
Rating
I like the fact that I am a happy person. I feel like my life is finally going right. Oh, I like my hair too!

Dan =]
Rating
I like my hair, well some times, and my eyes!!

smile please
Rating
eyes

?
Rating
my ability to adapt to any situation

?
Rating
That I am courageous and a good listener...........Physical=My eyebrows

butterscotchx2
Sense of humor.

jmpshtr101
Rating
I listen to other people... I mean actually listen and care what they have to say.

Loveable!
Rating
my hands n lips

redcabbage
Eyes and mouth - although I did have to think about it a bit. My self image has been better!

?
That I am unique just like everyone else.

?
That I am myself and would never want to be like anyone else. I am proud of the way I am.

ldwolflee
Rating
My intelligence

clownfish
my ability to do things.

infocom
I like best: I am not mixed-up and confused about Jesus. With this, all other "self images" are in a humble perspective and keeps me loving .

daisyprincess78
I really like that I'm smart and stubborn (to a fault). Also that I have a way of always getting my way with everything, but hardly ever in a mean way. I also like my hair, my eyes, and my smile.

MoeFro
eyes, smile and calves - I'm an athlete. Always admired my calves.

?
Loyalty.

echolily
I like the fact that I have endured a lot of **** in my life...and so I am able to empathize and help others because I have been where they have been. I am also happy that I create music....here is where my music is at if you wanna hear my vibe.... what I do is sing from my heart emotions from places I have been in my life...and I am not afraid to express the dark sides because in the darkness we can truly see the light easier....it becomes crystal clear...I hope to reach the world through singing other peoples emotions that they dont have the strength or ability to sing...so that I hopefully touch their souls and help them to heal...

you can find me here...
www.myspace.com/lilylament

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy