Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Do you have any phobias?
im afraid of semi-...

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i've had plenty, but i'd like to hear some of yours!...

Do you think this is strange?
EVERYDAY at 9:11 am/pm i look at the clock.......i think this is really weird..........what could be causing me to do this?
Additional Details

Why am i not very smart?
i struggle to keep up with people and people think i look normal because i am goodlooking. Why is it that i am dumb is my brain stuffed or what
Additional Details

Please help.. i'm feeling suicidal..?
i'm 18, i've been feeling down and depressed for a few months now and it won't go away..

it seems to me the only way out is to end it all..

i confided in a ...

Help i don't know what to do?
Recently i have started getting bullied at school because i am clever and the teacher have reconized that i have improved and my 'friends' are not happy because i am better then them. Also, ...

If i said oink, how owuld u reply?

Ellie
What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

J_DOG
Rating
My KILLER YORKIE

petite lizzie ♥
Rating
a massive hug from one of my mates. and a chat to take my mind off things... or being sat on by another mate... thats just funny :P

Melissa D
Rating
my kids they are so loving they always give me hugs and kisses

CrazyPixie!!
Rating
i curl up and talk to myself and cry. or just find someone to talk to. u should do that babe. find a mate and talk to them, and just try and be happy and have a good time for a bit.

Sparky
A nice hot cup of sweet tea.

And talking to other people.

And a ,......no i'd better not say!

Eunice
My husband. If he is not around, switching on my computer to this site. Takes my mind of what is upsetting me.

Atheist
Rating
My kitten Stellaluna and my cat Beboo. :)

Also, a small Grumpy Bear Carebear plushie I have.

AidyA
my blanky i curl up on the sofa and watch a dvd

Barbie Girl
To know that someone somewhere loves me. Everyone is someones son or daughter, no one in this world is unloved. Take a deep breathe and think through everyone you know and youll understand what Im trying to say

d260383
Boring people by my silly questions.

catsup
a cuddle

miss moose
Rating
i snuggle up in bed with some magazines and watch a dvd, something easy watching and comforting like friends.

Þeodwita [Bodominjärvi]
Smash sh!t, kick brick walls (while weaing steel-toe boots, of course), uproot small trees and otherwise wreak havoc on inanimate objects.

Then sit alone for a little while and then I'm good as new.

At least, that's how I deal with anger and I tend to turn all negative emotions into some kind of anger.

lefftylucy
i go to my room and i talk to JESUS about what's bothering me and i also journal.

xenophew
Maximun prescribed dosage of Xanax

Sereniti
Rating
Play my classical guitar its my baby stress reliever aswell, it cost me only £40 from big deal in sheffield town centre moor area the classical guitar is soothing and comfortable, i also eat strawberries and cherries they are good for relaxing and easing pain.

Sets my mind at rest

PATRICK B
Rating
a hug and a kiss from my mum but it dosent matter how old you are your never to old for a hug with your mum

whitetrashwithmoney
Rating
a good shot of Jack .

Babygirl86
Rating
LOVE FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ELLE IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO SEND ME A E-MAIL AND YOU AND I CAN WORK THIS OUT. OK, PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOURSELF I AM SO SCARED FOR U RIGHT KNOW. PLEASE IF YOU NEED ME TALK WITH ME!!

ananda
Really nothing comforts me out of this mood.

So, just stay in that mode.
No need to escape from it.
Better not to connect with anyone or to make
drastic decisions.
Instead, better to stay alone in bed and be with the feeling.

After a while, slowly mind starts working.

Then, I start backtracking,
going back towards the feeling, and going back further
and further till I get the reason for this feeling.

Once, I know the core reason for this mood,
later it become easy to work on the core issue directly
rather than working on the mood which is just at the surface.

Also, remembering that 'everything changes'
comforts !

ibaby love
Rating
i like it when my boyfriend holds me in his arms and tells me that ever thing will be OK

mark mac
Nepalese hash.

prof
watch big brother then you realise how normal and lucky we all are

sophie
Rating
If i am upset and crying then it has to be my faithful dog i have 2 dogs but he always know when i am upset he come and pushes his cold nose into my face and licks my tears away it always makes me smile. as for being scared well there isn't much that scares me apart from spiders the even my faithful dog cant catch up with me. The things that make me sad is cruelty in the world, and i alone cant sort that out.

I loathe YH answers
I found 15 bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale the day before my maths exam did the trick. I failed but was'nt the least bit upset.

Jenn
Rating
Being around an animal. They are there to listen to you if you want to talk to them, and they won't criticize you. And they'll cuddle with you.

Mrs. Mojo Jojo
Rating
Scared: I remember my spiritual beliefs and the promise that I would never be left alone or forsaken.
Sad: Prayer and talking to close loved ones.
Upset: I usually try to work it out in my mind, different scenarios, then I talk to close loved ones and eventually pray to be released from whatever it was that got me upset.

aru
talking to somebody special makes me feel gud in bad times...so whenever i fel low or m scared or depressed i call ma frend...

sometimes it happens that its not possible to call him...so i write down ma feelings..n even this helps me alot...

♥ SUMMER ♥
Rating
your photo y r u in the pose??

Slim
My doggy :-)....

MysteriumTremendum
Music.

I always keep a few silly songs in my head for those times when things are so serious I may cry, die, or run.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy