Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

I think I'm bi-polar?
I am 14 years old and everyone I talk to seems to associate my moods with adolecence, but I've started to notice that my mood swings are alot more violent than anybody else I know. One day I can ...

Why can't I just snap out of it?
I am very sensitive and get depressed easily. I feel empty as I lost my boyfriend and my job. I just want to snap out of it and start better care of myself. I just know don't know how. My ...

How can i love this baby when the father has made me feel so worthless?

How can I shake this off I don't know what's wrong with me?
This is not like me I'm feeling very down tonight I don't know why nothing has happened to me I feel like I could burst into tears but there's no reason for it. I suppose everyone has ...

I cant sleep...?
i have my hours mixed up. i sleep in the day and a stay up in the night. no matter how hard i try i cant get my hours turned around!!!! i need some help with this delima. so please... HELP ME!!!!!!...

Aliens replacing my wife???
Hi,

When I was about 18 I got really anxious and started having panic attacks for about 18 months. About 9 months in I started to think I was being poisoned by my parents and that aliens ...

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy do I sound?
I just chased an 11 year old girl down th street for being rude to me. I'm a 30 year old woman. Should I seek help? What is wrong with me?...

I think I hate my 1 year old daughter?
She is 15 mths old
I rarely have tender feelings for her
I always shout at her, hit her, easily get mad at her for the silliest reasons, i treat her as if she is a grown up, not a baby.

My daughter tried to kill herself?
1 week ago my daughter took a bottle of pills and consumed half a bottle of vodka. She was in hospital for 3 days, but is now home with us. She has started thearpy, and I've talked to her, and ...

I want to kill myself?
I MISS MY EX BOYFRIEND AND I AM MOVING OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE HURT THEM AND I JUST FEEL LIKE I HURT EVERYONE I HAVE KNOWN IN MY LIFE SO IF I DIE I WON'T CAUSE ANYMORE HURT...

Is self-harm a selfish act?
What if no one knows or very few know?
Additional Details
"but one does one personally gain by harming themselves?"
It&#...

What is bio-polar?
I been having problems and they been telling me that i am depressed and any med. i am on just don't seem to work! And one day i was really ***** and someone said something i just lost it and my ...

Is piercing a form of self injury?
I was just wondering your thoughts and feelings on this subject. If a person pierces themselves with a safety pin or thumbtack, do you think this is a form of self harm?...

Are you scared of death??

What can i do to stop cutting?
I feel depressed alot and just seeing blood gives me back some sense of reality i yearn for but all my friends dont want me to. what should i do?
Additional Details

I am feeling very depressed and want to die. help?
i was standing on the top floor of a multi story car park on saturday and felt like jumping off but my gf was there and she stopped me and took me home. i fear she might leave me because... well i ...

How do you know if your depressed ?

Am i a little paranoid?
i am pretty cautious about the internet i mean i think this website would be a good way to meet people it's just you hear so much about stalkers and everything i'm afraid ...

../\Yuh/zLuv.This...
What do you fear the most??

Hillary A
Rating
I have a schizophrenic brother and I don't want to be like him

LilAmy
Snakes and Planes i get very travel sick and i shiver and shake with fright when i see snakes even just pic of em make me queezy

xxbrokenxx
I fear failure more than anything.

I am also extremely afriad of being alone..

I have anxiety issues o_O

i dont know who i am?
Rating
gotta go with twyla

ξήĢ?ĭ?Ħ ŗǾşξ ©® ღ?ღ
Rating
nothing springs to mind :)

TRACEY J
Rating
Living without my partner being here because he died very suddenly. I also have an extreme fear of spiders due to my PTSD.

:-)))

beanurse89
Rating
snakes

Lisa
Dying, my panic attacks, never getting better.

shep6965
Fear

Romeo (786)
When I look in the mirror.

djpaul8114
Rating
Never finding love

XXhollieXX
being a failure
not finding some 1 to love
and
dying alone

elizabeth susan
ignorance

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

*(Franklin D Roosevelt, president during World War II)

...what you think of is what becomes. Always know that. People do, it's why they 'knock on wood'
when they even MENTION something they dont want.

So think only of what DO want, NEVER about things to fear (even this exercise) it'll plant things in your mind and make them bigger.

FEAR NOTHING

Dream of what you are and what you want, and TAKE IT!

~Hunky Homer~
Rating
My swimsuit riding further up than it is at the moment x

♥Rose♥
Large Bodies of Water

theashtrayisfull
Rating
cancer .. .

Twyla
Rating
The wrath of God.

seattlelvr
being depressed forever

bicpenitentary
Rating
I fear the IDIOTS such as response #8 (Tom the immature pool worm) that will certainly procreate and lead this nation to 3rd place. Anyone that has thumb trouble from TEXTING their messages (poorly thought messages) needs guidance, and it is YOUR GENERATION that needs to worry about the Toms that abound. Wait 'till he starts driving! You will NOT want to be in the next lane. How about him for a neighbor? You will be picking up his cigarette butts and condom wrappers from your property. He will continue to play his thumping gangster music to impress us, and curse when speaking. He will earn less than us, but burden us with his hospitalization bills. He will not shovel snow. He will grow a distended belly from cheap beer while hollering at his live-in to clean up. He is YOUR problem if you are between 12 and 40 years of age.
Guess who scratched your car at the Wal-Mart lot? Tom, the ignorant plowboy...

loserkidpunk182
Rating
Not living my life to the fullest.

Marv
Rating
falling for someone ...

tom the immature polish boy
seeing ur mom naked

coolcrazycatt
dying, because you dont know what happens afterwards, there is no proof of an aterlife or rebirth. it could be jus pitch black for an eternity ...
that freaks me out the most

becky k
my boyfriend not coming home from iraq !

kilalatheneko
Rating
My imaginary dangers. When ever i close my eyes to sleep, i always bolt right up and turn the lights on since I think there is someone in the room watching me. Or its just plain paranoia. But it still freaks me out. Even if I know that it couldn't happen scientifically.

Cindi W
I hate small, enclosed spaces...and always fear getting stuck in an elevator.

Charlene T
dieing

or having a baby because it would be really sore lol

rahul
Rating
growing sin in the world, cruelty, inhumanity in the world...

Baby Face
Rating
Anything happening to any of my family! I dread and fear that day.

polly b
Dying alone.

matthew l
Rating
spiders.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy