Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

m
What do you do to get rid of your daily stress after work? How do you spend your time till you sleep?

jon
Rating
I know were your coming from the thing is you get home from work and just want to relax but its not always that easy is it? so i find the best thing to do is keep busy even though you've been working all day just find something to do anything as long as your occupied , i find that doing this also provides a good nights sleep as well!

lisa w
Rating
my hubby drinks wine .I do something i really enjoy THE IRONING sad cow

denGue
Rating
talk wid ur family, watch movies,listen to ur fav music....

brian72975
Working out. It offsets the rest of the time I spend in front of the TV/computer.

Krish
Rating
Do yahoo chat, or movies, or read news stories on online papers.

Nocurfew313
spend your time on the computer
make little projects to do

Dr Universe
i work out at the gym.
i relax and either watch some tv or read a book.

Nirmala
Rating
avoid stimulants such as cofee or tea in the evening

TritanBear
Rating
Exercising (great stress reliever) playing with the dog and spending time with my boyfriend.

Tiger Tantric
Rating
On Answers.

savick4@verizon.net
Try using an imaginary "worry tree" put it outside your home or outside the doors of work... put your problems on it before you walk in your home; if you feel you must pick them up in the morning. Take your B Vitamins they help your body deal with stress, there are homeopathic that help you calm down some called Nerve Tonic by Hylands and another one called Calm Tonic. There is also something called Calms Forte that will help you sleep. Chamomile tea will also help you calm down before you go to bed. Find a hobby and something fun to do after work to get your mind off what happened during the day, go to the gym something.... You can also read before you go to sleep, pick a book that's light, fun or self help. Self hypnosis will help you to relax; start at your toes and work your way up your body each step of the way tell you body to relax and concentration on relaxing those muscles move one as soon as you relax your toes to your foot to you ankle and so on. If you are spiritual PRAY, ask to have your stresses taken away, listen to calm instrumental music or other cd's that are quiet and calming. Lavender is a scent you can sprinkle on your pillow or bed that will help you relax and sleep.

Good Luck.

Texas Mike
It took years. I suffered from stress a long time. 1st ... I am very close to work so going and coming is stress free. 2nd I have flex hours so I go home before the traffic rush 3rd I go to bed early since I am home early. 4th I live alone and I don't schedule anything. 4th I program my DVR so all my shows are there when I want them 5th I browse the internet a lot for relaxation and last but not least ... 6th it took years but I have a stress free job. If you work for one company and something happens you can be let go. So now I work for an association that represents 40 companies. So if one company is bought .. it doesn't affect me. Bottom line: I am stress free.

Cister
Cooking, cleaning after supper, bathing my kids, dealing with my hubby bad mood, preparing lunch for school, for work, taking a shower, etc...

whateverbabe
Rating
well i dont work but i would spend my evening to release stress by making love to my bf all night

graciegirl
Rating
Soaking in a hot Bath with Lavendar all around me.....I need to unwind before i go to sleep

Mark H
I leave for work at 07 45 and return at 18 00 .

When I get in I walk the dog for 30 mins and the I make dinner.Sit down at 8pm and the watch TV for a couple of hours then go to bed. Roll on the weekend.

iceman_102@sbcglobal.net
Rating
De-Stress Throughout Your Day!

In the morning, before you get overwhelmed by everything you have to do, focus on a single task long enough to complete it. The sense of accomplishment will keep you going and make you feel more positive.
If the noise in your office around mid-day is making you crazy, find a quiet place, even if it's the mailroom. Research shows that people who work in noisy environments have more stress and are more apt to give up on problems or in tough situations. So find a peaceful spot if only for your lunch-hour.
At the end of the day, get in your play-time mode. Write down what you need to accomplish the next day and then leave your work behind. Don't bring your laptop home and switch off your cell phone.
When you get home, a great way to de-stress is to spend time with a furry friend. Research from the University of Buffalo says spending time with an animal can be more restorative that talking through problems with humans.
Then before you go to bed, don't think about all the stuff that's waiting for you at work. Instead, go into denial. Studies show that thinking back on a stressful day or anticipating stress can raise your blood pressure significantly. So take a hot bath, read a funny book. Then get 8 hours of sleep to prepare you for tomorrow.

lauriek
wine

Warmnjuicy
Rating
Go to the gym or for a jog or walk

Clean the house

Cook a nice meal for you and your partner

Read

Have a bath

Watch a bit of TV, not too much

In the summer, there is the gardening, cutting the lawn, weeding, watering plants etc

Go to see a movie

Chat to friends

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy