Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

lady_gertie02
What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details
It can be anything - a food, hobby, TV show, music, etc.

raven_slice
im coke like the pop coke cola it comes me down when i feel nervous im also addicated to online games such as world of warcraft im not a nerd or anything i just like enjoying myself and i deffintly couldnt go more then a day without the internet

TheUltimateShizz--x
My family and friends.

I hate being by myself.

I couldn't live with out 'em

=]]

x

coolperson9450
Books and friends. If I didn't have those two I don't know what I would do.

Single Brunette Unleashed
addicted to "love" :) hehe
I just love the way I feel when I am in love and when I am loved in return, that is something i wouldn't want to live without.

i used to be heavily addicted to the internet, but not so much now, it got bad so i had to really start cutting back on spending time on here.

may sound strange, but i am addicted to all kinds of fruit. i don't know why, but I can't live without eating fruit.
I promise I'm not a fruitcake, it's just the way I am.

I love music especially rock n roll so I am addicted to that.

I have a need for speed so I am addicted to NASCAR, i just love watching it, I get goosebumps when the races start and when it's down to the last lap, I just get so excited.

Erica F
Movies

woodsonhannon53
Rating
helping others and travel and gardening

beetlejuice49423
Rating
Fishing is my addiction! :)) Couldn't live without it in more ways than one...

suspendor
TV, Y!A, and J.C.

Not necessarily in that order.

Shar
Rating
caffeine

SUPERMAN
Hi,
My name is Superman.I am from Brooklyn and im and addict.

Nikki
Rating
books

poems

my computer

horses

shubham_2206
Rating
FAST CARS
FAST CHICS....

Sam
Air, Can't live without that.

My Cell phone also...I think I would be lost without it

savmcardle
Rating
Lots of things. The most unhealthy is probably soda.

EchosOfAngels
Rating
Aside from the usual norms of living (ex God family friends etc) Id have to say my computer. I love being online and learning new things I wouldnt have learned without my computer. I don't play games on it or anything else. My computer has made my mind a sponge for learning!

SilverSky
email, chocolate, mountain dew, skating.

witchcat
Rating
my lovely grandson Liam, books also

astrogirl842000
I get pretty bored if I don't have something to read, especially while I'm eating or in a waiting room. I'm addicted to good food. I'm really crabby if I have to eat anything that comes out of a box or is from a gas station.

ā™£MĒfiĒ Girlā™£
Rating
Jesus

animals

emails

books

music

love within my family

happiness

ambition and money

vida llena
Exercise! I can't live without moving. I had surgery last year and I was so depressed because I couldn't do anything. I felt so sluggish and gross. I guess that's a good thing to be addicted to.

Deathgrip
I would say that my books are my escape from reality. They work alot like a drug to me, but I know that, without them, I would be completely lost.

hargusbr
Rating
Oxygen

orange c
Iced tea & flavored coffees.

SimpleMo
a lets see.. love of people, friends and family. freedom, choice. good health.

Marjie L
Music. I can live without anything else, but I can't live without music. It keeps me going. I go crazy when I don't have SOME kind of music on around me.

moringurl20
Rating
Bingo is what i tend to get addicted to the most easily even though i am only twenty i try everything in the world to find a babysitter even if it means paying double for one night then when i don't bingo i feel all pissed like i knew i shouldn't of went!! it's an addiction that i wish i could just get rid of because it's annoying to me

R. M
Rating
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Davasauras
Rating
love

dances with unicorns
I have to agree with you - my books and my computer are right up there; also, my piano!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy