Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

What is the best pill for DEPRESSION?
At the moment I am very heavily medicated
375mg venlafaxine and 80mg chlopromazine lots of other med's and my depression seems to be getting worse please help (try not to be too flippant ...

Ok I'm a recovering cutter and I havent in over a week but now suddenly I wanna cut again sooo bad! help im13
what can i do? please help me! I've been trying so hard not to cut but i want to so bad right now.=S
Additional Details
I WOULD NE...

What are some natural ways to handle depression?
I am strongly opposed to taking anti-depressant medication, but I need help. Any ideas?
Additional Details
Please keep in mind that ...

What are you afraid of?

Is there anything worse than having a mental illness?

Am I depressed?
Whenever the weather cahnges(fall/winter) at night I get really sad. but its only when it starts to get dark out earlier. it just makes me sad idk why. is this normal or should I get medicine for it?...

Is this immature or something else?
I am 14 (I will be fifteen next week) And I think I have a problem. When I am alone and bored I play imaginary games. I pretend I am a princess that runs away from home and is taken by these people ...

I have a 30 year marijuana habit. Should I give it up?
I don't drink or do other drugs, except strong coffee because I enjoy the rich taste, as well as the caffeine. But I sometimes feel smoking weed is becoming a source of torment for me because I ...

Does anyone know what to do about the chronic feeling of emptiness, worthlessness.?

How does one get over someone who broke their heart?
Even after a lot of time has passed.....even after therapy, self-help, moving on with life in every other way.
Additional Details
WOW, ...

Do you think the voices in my head are real?

Additional Details
They're never evil just tell me things - wierd things!!!...

Would you date someone with bi-polar disorder?
Or if you were dating someone, and found out they had bipolar (manic depression), would you stop dating them? Bearing in mind manic depressives can be perfectly happy a lot of the ...

Why do i have to sleep at night?

Louise T
What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them.

Bogwoppit
Rating
Bellybuttons, just the thought of them makes me queasy. It's called Omphalophobia apparently.

ma_isa
Rating
snakes and sharks... oh, yeah, and Argentina's accent (nothing against Argentina... my bosses use this accent, and only hearing it gets me out of my nerves!!)

MAC
Agoraphobia-Fear of open spaces and social situations.

gvemethreesteps
Rating
Men and double standard ---

icehot_pk
public speaking.....yikes

wantyourlalala22
bugs

kristenandjohnny
Emetophobia (fear of vomit)

jdirvin
Rating
crowds and clostrophobia

smw
I'm afraid of water. Drowning I suppose.

Pumpkin
Heights and deep water.

fuzzykiwi05
Snakes and spiders. Although I can tolerate spiders enough to kill them, so it actually isn't a true phobia. But a snake, even a little garter snake, will send me heading for the hills.

angelgolightly
Fire and deep water.

Oscar
Spiders and having to Internet...lol but seriously

khanzadha
Rating
i have social phobias
afraid of death
afraid of flying

dizzylittledaisy
I'm a germaphobe.

swamp angel
Rating
Being on the bussines end of a gun,and snakes

kartik i
i am scared of heights

mr.phattphatt
being at the train station when my ship comes in.. performance anxiety... letting my friends and family down... going to hell: Depart from me you wicked, I know you not.

Gary W
Rating
Heights, Deep water, and Death to name a few.

sunshine25
Fire Ant Phobia

Nicolaie S
Rating
I am afraid about loneliness

donia f
Rating
Beatles phobia,ants phobia, show up people phobia, crazy people phobia(ones with blown hair doing strange things), mystery films phobia.,satanic phobia

LeAnne
I am afraid of fire. Well, not exactly the fire but being burned. lol I won't even go near sparklers. I hide in the house when kids have sparklers outside.

Janie
Rating
my biggest fear is someone breaking into my house.

IveGotTheAnswer!
heights and tidal waves

tera m
Rating
things that has no explination(ghosts ......etc)

CSI Missouri
Rating
I'm not really afraid of anything that is of this natural world. My utter most fear is the dead; spirits, ghosts, etc...

Musician
I'm agliophobic (aglophobic).That's fear of suffer and pain

exnihilo
the internet.

¢g

curtis8472
People. Definitely people who I don't know. I wish that I could get over it but crowds just totally freak me out. It has even kept me from seeing my favorite band. I also share the same two phobias as you. Last summer I got stung by a bee and I thought I was going to die. Obviously I didn't but it still freaks me out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy