Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

dney4u23
What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet.

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Buy and Start Taking AURUM MET 200 its a Homeopathic Remedy par excellence for you take three drops once a day and let me know if it served your purpose ?
Take care and God Bless you !

bubb1e_gir1
If you really wanted to kill yourself I'm sure you'd have found a way to do it already. Try calling 1-800-784-2433. They'll talk you to death.

vijard
Rating
just don't do it. your life is too precious

farah_fauzi
don't do that.... Value your life.... You need to talk to someone you really trust....

Sexybups
Rating
What?????? u need to go see a doctor what the hell are u doin.

chaostaco87
Rating
um...I don't think I should really be answering this question...so I'm not going to tell you a good way, even though I know quite a few. I think you need to look at why you would want to. Also think about all the people that care about you. How would they feel if you did this? What if they thought it was their fault? This does not affect only you.

william wallace
Rating
how about,finding the biggest BEE hive,climb up real close,give it a good smack.

Anonymous
Rating
you need help

lizarddd
What?

augerbeach
please, please, please...talk to someone...friend, parent, doctor, etc about your feelings. there is no good reason to end your own life.

wykyd kyd
Rating
Try a Ritual.Its very useful.Just Joking don't bother if you can't do it by now then you don't want to so go see a doc or somethin?

nogalesnick
Rating
This talk is not necessary. What you need to do is contact crisis intervention in your area. Tell them how you feel, But that you really want help getting better. People who say that they are going to hurt themselves are asking for help. That is what you are doing. Asking for help. Go take the next step and get it! Talk to the professionals Have them set you up with a psychiatrist.

nascarchick66
I don't know.And I think you should think long and hard before trying to kill yourself.

flying peanuts
yeah, i agree with #1. i mean, ask your family members or friends. then go see a doctor.

CraZyGuy
bullets?

Stewie Griffin
Rating
go to the police

amberharris20022000
Rating
see a doc.

?
Rating
Try old age.

reichman2007
Rating
Bore yourself to death.

skad2thebone
Go to a police station with your hand jammed inside your jacket as if you have a gun and start screaming in the lobby, "Fcuk all you pigs, I'm gonna kill every last one of you." someone should put you out of your misery.

or you can just spend another six hours on yahoo answers.... that should do it.

Sarah
Look, I don't know what your situation is, but killing yourself is never the answer. Do you seriously want to die? Or is it just the only way you can see to end the pain/situation you're in? I thought I wanted to die last year...downed a whole bunch of pills. And you know what? Right after I swallowed the last one, I realized that deep inside, I really didn't want to die. So I got to go to the hospital, get a two foot long tube stuck up my nose and down into my stomach, got my stomach pumped (which caused me to vomit all over myself), and got stuck in the psych ward for a week. Not a fun experience, though it did teach me a lot.

You can change your life. It may take a long time, but in the end it's worth it. It takes a lot of hard work. You may have to face things you've been avoiding, perhaps even dreading. Just know that there's help out there. If you need to talk to someone, check out you local samaritans hotline...they have people available 24/7.

Also, if you are seriously in suicidal mindset, it would be in your best interest to sign youself into a psychiatric hospital. Believe me, it's much better to go there by choice than to be forced into it after a failed suicide attempt. If you are willing to help yourself, the hospital can be a fantastic starting point. They can get you on meds if you need it, find you a psychiatrist and a therapist, and there are groups there that teach you really useful coping skills. It's definitly worth looking into.

I wish you the very best!

bustabusta_2001
Rating
if you want to kill yourself I guess you could jump off a bridge or a tall building. Although if I were you i'd see a doctor.

acoll0725
Rating
Think positive

Muscle Hunk
Rating
Call your doctor...........

mickjam
Rating
Hi friend. I know where you are. I've been there. A pretty scary place, isn't it? You know, you don't have to stay there. Life is great out here on the other side of that wall. There is a way out. Please do me a favor and find out what's on this side. You'll want to stick around.
I promised myself after I got away from the darkness of depression that I would help anyone who was stuck over there. Life is good, and it will be for you again.
You are a good person! Don't believe the lies that say you're not. We need you here with us!

Will
Rating
What happens if you make a mistake with the gun and you live, but without part of your face?

blondeambition714
r u okay y do u want to "off" yourself???... well anwyhoo i love u so don't kill yourself please i'm like begging u dont

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy