Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do antidepressants help people i think they make them worse???
they all must be banned
Additional Details
i took zyben antidepressant to quit smoking . i almost killed myself . i asked myself why would they prescribe that ...

I cant forget an old girlfriend I had 30 years ago. Should I make contact,even though we are both settled.?
I am constantly thinking of her. She is oblivious to all of this. Any suggestions welcome. I am besotted with the idea that we could take up where we left off. J...

Have you ever been sleep and this happened?
You were in bed but you couldnt move. and your eyes were open and you felt like somthing was touching you "but you couldn't move or speak"...

For 13-17 year old girls only!!!?
have you ever smoked? i have. im 13 do u think its wrong... im very depressed and i dont know what to do!!!! HELP ME...

How do you combat the rage inside of you?

Help?! I hate my life, trying to fix things up? wanna die? only 12 years old -male-?
hi welll lets start off with; I hate my life, i get angry easily, I can be reallly mean, and i want to be suicidal. And im 12. Theres a suprise for ya. a couple weeks ago I started cutting myself but ...

I'm so stressed, i'm 15, i don't know what to do, i'm going insane, help?
My family has a huge debt and my parents are constantly fighting about it, I'm left to take care of my twin bro & sis that are 4 all the time, and our lawyer that my parents hate is one of ...

Help Im a cutter I havent cut in so long but I started again tonight..?
I havent cut in like a year. Then tonight, because I saw a razor blade, I cut.. I saw it and my heart pounded and i remember that feeling at to me its a good feeling although logically I know its ...

I think im breaking down?
ive hurt so many people ive loved by not being faithful idk why but i just couldnt stop myself people have been telling me im skitzo and i have bi-polar i cant control the thoughts that race through ...

Are you afraid of scary movie while you watch it alone?
Please be honest with me, I need to know do I have some problem or not, while I am watching a scary movie in the night and while I am alone, I scare, my heart strats beating and that night I can'...

Why do i self harm?

What antidepressant are you on?

My boyfriend said if i dont listen to him he's gonna push me what should i do should i do what he says?

What is the downside of smoking marijuana?
I've been wanting to try it lately but i'm afraid that it will affect the way I think, I only plan to try it and see what it's like, if I like it I will only do it again if I know that ...

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can one over come their depression alone?

Additional Details
I mean all alone with no one to love them...no one to turn to......

Is This Classed As Bullying?
Need Help I Think Im Getting Bullied But There Not Exactly Saying Stuff To Me Its Just the Fact They Ignore Me I Hate It Please Tell Me What To Do I Need Some Help Does This Mean I Should Move C...

Can anxiety/depression be cured?

Is this dangerous? (overdose related)prozac?
so far today ive taken 15 prozac tablets at 20mg. im meant to take one a day.
i dont want to die. i took them because i havent slept in ages and i hoped they would knock me out and because i ...

Scared of heights?
Scared of heights?
im going to a trip this monday, with my h/s we are going to a theme park and all my friends are going on rollercoasters and stuff.

but i dont want to sit in the ...

Why does a drug addict distance himself from family?
i was just wondering what goes thru their ...

Jack
Voice in my head - ... am I crazy?
Sometimes I hear like voices in my head (my own voice), the voice is not telling me to kill anyone, or burn down the house, but almost everytime I do something, it tells me to do something else. A simple example: I really want to take orange juice, and then the voice says I have to take water or something bad will happen. Or when I go to the cinema, and want to take place in a certain seat, it tells me to sit elswhere.
so am I crazy?=/
Additional Details
I don't think it's my inner conscious, because I argue with that voice over the smallest things

Jeff K
does something bad ever happen if you don't take the water? that'd be crazeh!! like does a monkey appear out of nowhere and start throwing feces at you?

you should write a book.

awol
yep youre nuts

CMMFTW
......go to a psychologist..i mean i'm talking to myself sometimes....but i think that you don't talk to yourself...yes go to a psychologist...

nora
if it last for long time you should go to doctor
by the way "when you speak to God that's a pray, when he speaks to you that's a schizophrenia"
think of this

Ryan
You may have mild bi-polar if i were you make an appointment with you normal doctor and tell him everything that has been happening.

Best answer?

Alex E
Rating
Nah, I have the same thing, especially the water/orange juice thing and the movie seats. You are not crazy at all. Try not to le it bother you.

boooya
its your conscience

SykoticAngel
Rating
to me it sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder.
theres a difference between a concience and a voice that tells you to do something because something bad will happen otherwise.
i have that voice inside my hed that tells me the same kinds of things. if i do this, this bad thing will happen or i have to do this, or this bad thing will happen.

i'd suggest going to see a doctor and explaining this to him

heres a website dedicated to ocd, maybe you could have a look.

http://www.ocdtribe.com/home/_/S/30

Kate (the 10th)
that's your conscience...good for you that you have one, most people don't.

**_**
Rating
Crazier than a sh!t house rat.

Louisa
Rating
no I wouldn't say thats crazy. sometimes that happens to me! I don't understand why though...

XRiMX
Rating
No...don't worry! Its just your inner conscious like you said!!

luvelocks
I think that you should visit a phycologist. You're not crazy, but maybe something bad or traumatic from your past, or something else has come back to haunt you in the form of a voice in your head.

txcla
Rating
I don't think so. I think it's pretty common to argue with yourself. It's your inner conscious. You're brain is reasoning to get the best answer.

sharonsmineonly
nah not crazy you are just doubting yourself. Start trusting yourself and try doing what you feel the first choice.

RAZZLES
Rating
Umm...I don't think you're crazy but it could be like part of ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder). OCD is when you obsess over something because you think if you don't it doesn't feel right, or something will go wrong. I used to have a problem with things being even. Like if my right hand touched the wall then I would HAVE to touch the wall with my left or I would be anxious until I did. Or like you said about the juice, when I had to pick something, I would want one thing but my mind would want me to get something else so I would. Or I still obsess over my school work and if it isn't perfeclt yneat then I re write it until it is. Mine isn't really that bad anymore, it might go away but if it starts to like cause you problems you might want tot see a phycologist. Umm here s a link about OCD. I might be totally wrong but it reminded me of it so check it out

http://www.ocdcenter.org/about-ocd/index.php

Anthony
Rating
your normal, dont worry about it. Your just a conscious person.

Melissa ♥
Rating
No your not crazy, don't worry :)
I get it too sometimes, it just means your a very indecisive person that has trouble making choices. Your brain is just having trouble deciding which choice to take and that's why you hear your own voice telling you to do something else. I'm pretty sure everyone gets it sometimes :)

Ashleyyy.
i think its probably you conscience . i know what you mean about the orange juice thing. that happens to me a lot. lol

Ellie H
Rating
Nope your talking to your self in your head

PinkKIllerBunny
....don't go to a psychiatrist because they'll just say you're crazy, give you meds and take your money.

Anyways, what is this voice?
Is it your self conscious?
Normally, people can talk to themselves in their head.

Can you control this voice?
If you can, you're not crazy.
Try saying the alphabet with this voice or something.
If you can't.... then you might have a problem....

deptommyc
The examples you give are not bad at all. Sounds like you are just battling with yourself as if one part of you knows whats best for you. I don't know if it will go away or when it will but I say go along with it the best you can. For example, Orange juice is good for you and so is water so just pick the one that you think is best for you. Now, if you are being told that you should sit somewhere else, I think you ought to move just in case. This may be little messages that everyone else would wish they had to keep something bad from happening to them. If you try to do one thing and then are telling yourself to do something different then pick out the one that you think would be best for you. If it becomes to big of a problem then you may seek some counceling but I believe that if you go with it and not fight it, it will probably go away. Good luck..

LegendaryDancerMarc
Rating
no ur not crazy. its ur conscience like telling u what to do really. It could happen. It happened to me before, but in a different scenario. I went to my friends house and we were going to play basketball, and my mind said do something else except play basketball or u will get hurt. I didn't listen and then when we played basketball, the ball was thrown really high into the air and i didnt look up bcuz it wud hit somewhere else and it hit me hard in the face >< listen sometimes

Tony
Your thinking and debating about things your doing. It's simply your conscience telling you what's best for you, be glad you have one. Unfortunately, not everyone has one.
Good Luck, ;-)

Jus Beachy
Rating
Additional details;
Okay, Okay!
Your crazier than a mouse in a sh_t house.
You poor thing, you must live in the state of Georgia, maybe near Atlanta, where they had to put high fences on all the bridges, so no more could jump off and onto interstate highway traffic, you poor thing!
Here's a card for you: http://www.hellocrazy.com/en/view.pl?card_id=271

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy