Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss all my legos......

What's the secret of happiness?
Serious answers please - I have suffered on and off with depression all my life, and never seem to able to enjoy my life and be happy with what I've got. How does everyone else manage it?...

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am....

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

Something
Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Dreamer
really well good luck and i hope what ever has deiced you to think that it goes well for you. remeber that you make you life what you want. be happy and dont have people hate u for who u are not but who u are. be yourself and keep safe

SHEBA
Rating
and im going to make the most of it.

patterson589@sbcglobal.net
Absolutely correct! Positive thinking is the quickest and most effective way to happiness, as well. Try, just for fun, "DAILY INSPIRATIONS," keyword, and do one of the 'guided meditations.' You'll soon see how much wisdom there is, in what you've just stated! Be well.

flyuphigh2006
I say same as what someone else said:
So, what are you doing to do with it?
Are you going to make your life worth leaving, or are you going to slack off on everything and perhaps be a lazy bum?
Your choices start today then, hun. ^^

banananose_89117
Rating
Yes, and so is tomorrow and each day that follows. If you have to ask that question you must have some problem in your life that is bothering you. Best you take one day at a time and remember the creed to realize what you can change and what you have to accept.

M S
Rating
NO - that was yesterday.

justme
very true. what is with the nickname??

Honey Child
Rating
Exactly! So go out and make the best of it!!

large_effect
Rating
nice quote

geminiblue26
I don't know, is it ?

Homer Baby
What happens tomorrow then?

Hope you have a good life?

leese
Rating
what,s so good about today then

Indiana
Rating
statement really,but that's a good start.!

iain
Rating
Since you asked this question only 8 minutes ago the answer
is YES.

knu
good for u

Adrian C
Rating
But think if this day is the first then what was before this day?

In The Basement
Oh well. What was yesterday?

PrettyInPink
You say that.. but i bet i wont be long before you're crying yourself to sleep again.

You can deny it but you know it's true :-)

Levi
Rating
this has just wasted 30 seconds of my life- thanx 4 that

cee
well, Im glad you are able to square up those shoulders and get on with it,, I tell myself that alot, but always seem to backslide. I hope it works for you and life becomes all you want it to be!

nickyd44
Well not really, the day you were born is the.......

Just take everyday as it comes

ms_mills2001
Rating
the day you were born was the rest of your life

Trixi
Yippee!! Congrats!!

Conor F
Rating
Is there a question in that? PS Good for you

nicolea0329
Rating
How about tomorrow.

Wizzard2
Rating
i hope not cause Im feelin' terrible!!!!

Mr_luay1985
Rating
yeah ... try to use it in something useful then

Moe Moe
good for you?

Kristina d
Rating
All that means , you can't go back-So today is the first day of what you have left. Use it with love and kidness and be all you can be

Alessandra
This is not a question, madam.

Le Chat Noir
Rating
Well gud for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy