Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What will you do,if you know that this is the last day you live?

What is the point of being alive ?
Work. Pay bills. Sleep. Avoid fake people.
Talk to one's dog.
Additional Details
Yep: I forgot ...

Would you consider this bulimia?
Since I was 13 I had off and on trowing up, I'd do it for 4-5 months, and I'd stop for a few and then do it for another 4-5 months (everyday 2-3 times a day) i got help for that because i ...

Is this a mental health problem, how to get help?
if a teenager tells lots of lies, very manipulative and convincing (not on drugs) has great highs and circling lows, creates horrific problems between people, doesnt keep friends for long, but tells ...

My 9 yr. old wants to kill me, stab me, what do I do? He says he hates me.?
What do I do? been to therapy, on meds, won't stop, screams in the house, takes a pen & wants to jab me w/ it, calls me names, we just got out of therapy & he says I am not going to ...

Why am I so emotional???? HELP ME PLEASE?
and no not because of my monthly deal.......why do I keep crying, why am I so emotional and up and down. I don't want to take prescription drugs, and my boyfriend says its almost like I am ...

Whats the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

Why do my parents ignore my pleas for help?
They must know that I self harm because it's really obvious, why do they ignore it?It only makes me do it again and again cos they keep ignoring me and I keep on telling them I'm down and ...

Is cutting your own hair when depressed considered a self-destructive act?

Additional Details
It actually doesn't look bad, but I hacked off about 6 inches. It's still below my shoulders though....

Does anyone really believe counselling helps get over depression?
I have just been diagnosed with depression and got medication and counselling, but i dont want to sit and talk with a total stranger of my problems. I dont even want to take the drugs really! does ...

Am I the only person who HATES it when people say no offence and proceed off to a rude comment?

todays comments:

My "friend": "No offence, but your family is weird..."

I was offended, and i tried to say something back but she didnt hear ...

Love and betrayel on yahoo amswers tell me what you think?
in may 2008 i met a guy on yahoo answers the category of course was in polls and surveys.then my father passed away may 22nd 2008 after my father passing away i still have grieved for him this guy ...

Whats your deepest fear ?
Be honest what is your worst fear, im not talking about those little things, im talking about the things that would hurt you for the rest of your life... what do you deeply fear?

i fear ...

Do you think im nuts?
im 22, self harmer of 6+years. I'd say for my age quite a heavy drinker! At the moment apart from the occasional pet sitting job im unemployed, i spend most of the 24 hours sleeping and when im ...

Why do people get cancer when they dont smoke?

Right now I feel crappy...What to do?
It is not for any particular reason, I just feel crappy. I know I am not always a nice person, I don't want to be this way but it just seems to happen. What can i do to cheer myself up? I was ...

Has anybody ever seen a Vampire?

Why do people give such mean answers?
Especially in the mental health section. Mental health is not a joke.
Additional Details
Well I read answers and questions about people offing themselves. I recently asked a question ...

What is the easiest way to remembering the things?
Day today things are forgetting often and unwanted things are in our memory with out forget. How to overcome this habit? is there any procedure to practice?...

If you could ahve a tattoo where would you have it?

crack ho barbie
This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the same age as my mother for goodness sake
i don't believe a word this voice and its not me because i would not say things like that

what are your opinions on this?

don't hold back i can take it

i don't have kids(i'm only 15)
i can't be his son because i'm female (and i look nothing like this guy or my mother)

what i'm also wondering what would he say?
Additional Details
the voice and the guy are totally different thing the guy has never said anything

Oblivious
nutter

mother_amethyst
Rating
Have you considered the possibility that he might have been your son in a past life? That could explain your dream, your spirit could be trying to reach your mind with that information. There are other possibilities of course but that is one of them.

mgribbon1209
Rating
r u for real? u say the guy is claiming to be your son then you say you can't be his son because you're female, do you even know what you're talking about or who you are talking to? keep taking the medicine or go and get the medicine!!!!!

philyshnides
Rating
next time make sure the weed is green. if you see anything that looks mixed into it, dont accept it. it doesnt hurt to say no. also tell the voice to shut up. he'll listen, wait, no he wont, he'll give u hell. pretend like its not there.

also hit yourself really hard in the face, if your dreaming, you should wake up.

Mona
Your name says it all!

moondoggy
Fight the hollow inside lol sorry couldnt help it

GratefulDad
Is this an actual voice, or just a passing thought ? Could reincarnation have something to do with it (if you believe in it) ?

Butterfly
Rating
I can see why your name is Screwed. Just Kidding! Are the voices saying he is your son OR that you are his son? It sounds like they are claiming he is your son, right? Do you always have crazy thoughts and people talking inside your head? If so, you just might be a little crazy! :) If not, maybe you and this man were somehow connected in a past life. If you believe in that sort of thing. It does sound a little weird. Unless he's a hippie, he might not understand what you "hear" - and think you're just nuts. But if you want to tell him anyway- Good Luck and maybe the voices in his head are saying "Mommy" about you!! :) Gotta go, the voices in my head want to tell me something!

me again
lay off the weed. but sounds more like pills. lay off them before he tills yo to kill someone, as what often happens,

Alex
Rating
It could be a few things, from audible hallucinations to a mental disorder.

It's not necessarily as bad as you might think. My mates sister had schizophrenia and she just got some drugs and now its cured (drugs not required anymore).

Just go to doctor. =:-)

angel_of_music_1690
Rating
okay honey nows the time to talk to mommy and daddy about going and seeing a nice doctor and telling him all about this! don't worry, your not crazy and talking to your mommy and daddy and the doctor will help a lot.

vickymac82@btinternet.com
Rating
pop in to the doctors hun it could be some thing as simple as something playing hevily on the back of your mind or something aa bit more serve
good luck

roxas1241
Rating
You might have had something in your life to have caused "an immaginary friend" or soemthing like that to keep you calm but also confused. Go to your parents and discuiss your history and then tell them. If it doesnt go away later then go see a doctor.

nmore
you must see a doctor asap as you must be suffering from some sort of mental health problem which is nothing to be ashamed of the shame would be in doing nothing about it

Ollie
Rating
You will have to see a doctor.I hope you do not mind I have read some of your answers & you have give extremely Good
Advice.

Kat
Honey you got some good advice on here. You are not crazy or nuts though so don't think that. You need to tell your Parents and how serious it is then have them get you to a Dr. This isn't going to go away by itself Good Luck

chicfest81
well that is a wierd question lol, go and see someone maybe you know him from a past life

dukefenton
Rating
I'm not a psychologist, and even if I were it's not possible to diagnose people over the Net. However, I'd suggest speaking with a psychologist about possible schizophrenia or other condition. "Hearing voices" is a common psychological pathology; it's actually part of your own consciousness making itself known in a fashion which *seems* to be a different entity. These voices may represent repressed impulses or other unresolved issues; in your case (for example, not a diagnosis) there may be an issue with a strained relationship with your father, manifesting as a voice which 'claims' someone whom you would have preferred in that role.

Whatever the situation, you'll probably be happier if you get some professional help with this. It doesn't sound normal, but there's a good chance it can be addressed. Hope it works out OK for you.

saffron1463
Rating
Go and see your GP. He/She won't lock you up or think you are silly. They will be able to help you. It might just be a stress related problem due to your age. Still, go get it checked out and good luck.

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

peachie resurrected
Rating
My son had almost the same kind of thing happen., he had a voice in his head that told him to hurt someone; and hurt them bad,.he was only a youngster... he told his therapist and we got him on a few kinds of meds.,.with the help of mental health he has been doing great and the voices have since left his head,,forever we hope,,,please tell your mom about these voices so you can get help dealing with these problems,.he is in your head and needs to move on 'so get to your doctor or have your mom call mental health to get you feeling well soon.,

private dick
Rating
go and see a doctor it sounds like you are scizophrenic

scoopie110
Maybe in another life you were. If you get these voices much longer, i think you need to talk to someone. Its not bad to get help. It will help. Don't worry it will help you get to the bottom of it. Are you going to through alot of problems in your inner self? I wish you luck. You will be okay. :)

Neo
this is all in your mind. it is not real. speak to someone about this and seek medical advice.
don't listen to the others, you are not "crazy".

seek help because this could get worse.
best of luck.
Neo

tigerlily
baby, u seem to have a mental disorder know as schizophrenia!! it's serious & u need to talk to ur mom about this ..seek medical help. take care

Grantius Maximus
Maybe go tell you Doc bout this voice!!

Mightyspeedster
Rating
ya u should go c a professional doctor

caffsans
hun the best person to give you advice on this will be your Dr=good luck

pclilly6
Rating
I think you should seek this kind of advice from a professional, someone who will know how to really help you with this question.

brandontremain
You better tell your parents and see a doctor. I had voices in my head too and had to take medicine to get rid of it. You could have psycosis. You better tell your parents and the doctor right away.

Jake C
Rating
Auditory halucination. Perhaps sometimes these possible hallucinations don't really have very much meaning, and are just a part of your unconcious flourishing up out of no where and may be the result of watching too much reality TV.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy