Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Am I going crazy?
Everytime I see people I imagine scissors or sharp things going into their eyes. Even people that I like! What's happening???? Am I crazy? What should I do?
Additional Details

Do i need help to stop cutting?
my friends are mad at me because i cutt myself. i want to get help butt i dont want to get sent away, or tell my mom.ive tried to tell my sister but she takes it out of porportion. if i tell my mom ...

Does anybody think it's weird that I have imaginary friends?
I have four imaginary friends. I have a lot more real friends, but I prefer my imaginary ones. My mom hates them because I talk to them more than I talk to her. Is this weird??? I'm actually ...

What could this be???
I'm 13. I get bored really easily, and I get depressed even easier. I've cut myself several times out of being depressed, and even more odd, I drank the blood. I can't stand smiling in ...

No friends, never had relationship, anti-social, heavy depression, and miserable. 21 years old?
i have a major issue. i'm 21 and i have NO friends, and i've never even had a relationship with a woman. as you can imagine, my days are BORING as crap. i usually stay online for unhealthy ...

Christians (or anyone who won't diss my religion) - please help me - I am suicidal.?
okay so i will give you a little background.

i have depression, anxiety, especially of social situations, and i am a self harmer.
this week i went to soul survivor, a christian camp ...

How to ask the doctor if i have a depression issue? Im kinda nervous and embarresed what do ya think?

What's your phobia?
I have a fear of hospitals, anything clinical, needles you name it.
Also sirens and ambulaces.
What's your phobia?...

How can I relieve stress?

Do You Guys Think That I'm Weird?
At parties when it is time to go I just quietly disappear. Tip-toe on out without saying a word. It's kind of strange I guess. Do you think I'm weird?...

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i've had plenty, but i'd like to hear some of yours!...

Do you think this is strange?
EVERYDAY at 9:11 am/pm i look at the clock.......i think this is really weird..........what could be causing me to do this?
Additional Details

Why am i not very smart?
i struggle to keep up with people and people think i look normal because i am goodlooking. Why is it that i am dumb is my brain stuffed or what
Additional Details

Please help.. i'm feeling suicidal..?
i'm 18, i've been feeling down and depressed for a few months now and it won't go away..

it seems to me the only way out is to end it all..

i confided in a ...

Help i don't know what to do?
Recently i have started getting bullied at school because i am clever and the teacher have reconized that i have improved and my 'friends' are not happy because i am better then them. Also, ...

If i said oink, how owuld u reply?

How do u shut up a guy that constantly sings karaoke next door?
he is really doing my head in!...

Is there something wrong with me?
I routinely wake up craving bullets in my back.
Additional Details
This should have been written in past tense, but I felt as though ...

Help please I need to sleep tonight?
I have to be at work in the morning at 6.00am and I know that I shall be really busy. The trouble is I have been out of the country for a couple of weeks and since returning on friday I can not get ...

lara---croft.bebo.co...
This is an important question, it will decide on a very big problem which is quite personal. Yes Or No!?
This is the question:

Yes Or No!!

CyberCommie
Rating
Why are you asking us? Flip a coin.

munchie
no no no no no no no no no no no no YES

Jeebus B.
Rating
Absolutely NOT!

dollysdress
err on the side of caution NO

vickiangel
Rating
Hya.

Well seeing as the question is in the mental health section i take it that it must be a pretty serious question.

You can't act on a yes or no answer to people without the question though.

If it is a life changing question that can put you at risk or anyone else for that matter, i will say no. If its something that everyone around you would say no to, then i will to because if the people that know you say no, then there must be a reason.

You got me intrigued now, mail me the question if you want and i will answer as best i can and give you my upmost opinion on whatever it is.

At the end of the day, whatever the answer, whatever the decision, it lies in your hands and its up to you to make it but please don't base your answer on everyones 'yes' and 'no', talk to someone and come up with the best solution to whatever it could be.

Take care x

dogfisheggcase421
nosi

Twinklestar
no

water_faery_magick
signs say shake and try again later

Treat Infamy
Possibly, maybe, either way I cant decide!

Pete
no, deffo no

leahtastic
Some people actually use this site to ask real and personal questions and then some people just waste their own time and energy as well as ours - the readers - with absolute nonsense like this. it is even worse to put this under the mental health category which covers a very serious subject having a profound affect on a lot of peoples lives so imagine their disappointment to be faced with this idiotic rambling!

Seriously, you should invest in an imagination so that you can come up with something better to do with your time.

emilystartsfires
Rating
I choose blue. (That means go get some real help. Are we helping you decide on killing yourself? That's almost what it seems like...)

?
hmmm i have to think about this one...yes! is the answer your looking for if it is a good safe thing you are talking about!
No! if it means hurting anyone or doing something wrong!

gobblygook
this is your husband lara .
dont go any further

athena213@sbcglobal.net
Rating
I refuse to answer

simi c
Rating
If u r at loss in the end then it is NO
Otherwise Yes.

Phillip M
Rating
Yes.

janepikebfc
If you're so hesitant you're canvassing support here then it's a no if its a 'yes or no' response you're being asked to make (e.g. will you do something or not). If you're being more subversive and leading us all to into making a decision that expresses an opinion (e.g. should I stick my fingers down my throat to throw up that mars bar because I'm fat) you can't ask us to decide for you when we don't know the question lying behind it.

tommy
Rating
perhaps

Ashlee S
Rating
Go for it.

Sassikatz~
Rating
Yes or No?? That is the question!! I say, "YES"!

Joseph, II
Perhaps.

topdog
Rating
sorry peeps with me it's always a MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcy w
Say what?!?

EDtherapist
Rating
If it's safe, then yes. If not, no. :)

ni5ek_c
roll a die (one dice)

odd = Y

even - NO

no best of three

cinson1999
Too much information.... LOL

David The Visionary
Rating
Deal or no Deal

helloooo
Rating
NO! definitely

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy