Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My life is going downhill. dr is offerring me antidepressents not sure whether to take them or not.?
everything in my life is crap. Nothing goes right..EVER. I spoke to my gp and recommended antidepressents. I am in a relationship, but its not going great due to my lack of confidence and motivation. ...

Is bi-Polar a real disease or an excuse?
Hi -

I have Bipolar and have noticed some interesting perspectives from the "Mentally Correct" population. Please answers these questions truthfully. Read on...

It ...

I've been depressed for a while now and I've reached a point where I drink myself to sleep. What should I do?

Why am i sad?
Why am i sad i have a decent life but to many mistakes and no one beleives me what do i ...

Just help me please...?
i'm not one of those people that ask everyone if i'm fat. i keep it held inside. i know im not obese, but i feel so uncomfortable with my weight. once i eat i fell depressed and if i gain a ...

Help... i'm 19 and have no ambition motivation goals or direction in life...?
Like it said, i feel like i'm not going anywhere. All i do is work, suft the net, make out, and party sometimes.. I have 2 years of college done. But i have no idea where i see myself in 5 or 10 ...

What do you like the most about yourself?
self image......

Self-harm?
i've been self harming for 4 years (i'm 16). i managed to stop it for about a few months. but because i'm so stressed out, i'm tempted on harming myself again. i am punching ...

Am I depressed?
I am really down lately. My marriage is in trouble, my son is disabled and it is difficult at times, I lost a great paying job and now work for much less and I just feel like everything is down on me....

Very Confused, And Attention Starved?
Okay, long story. I'll shorten it down. Aparrently, I'm attention starved. I've got the bad habit of telling everyone my inner thoughts and feeling. I also over react to everything. N...

I need your help. My boyfriend is an addict?
My boyfriend is an addict, and he just expects me to not fuss about the drugs. He is addicted to crack cocaine and ecstacy and he has been to rehab seven times, but each time he comes out, two weeks ...

Do i have a mental disorder?
I am a 15 year old girl.
I often think that my friends don't really want to be friends with me. I feel like they just feel sorry for me. I also start fights with them for no reason. I like ...

COULD I BE DEPRESSED?
most people describe me as a funny, smart and pretty girl but recently ive been crying constantly and i feel isolated and so alone. i hav tried 2talk to a friend but she kind of disregards it and ...

Depression?
I Suffer from social anxiety disorder and its interfering with my life
well.. i have no life lol because of it my mums gona fone my doctor and try and get me a phsychiatrist or something to help ...

Tell me why my husband blames all his bad behavior on being bipolar - isn't he ever to blame for hurting me?
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, all of his bad, even abusive behavior gets blamed on the lack of meds before treatment, porblems with meds since treatment, or just the ...

What makes u happy?

Anyone out there with excessive anxiety?
I have an anxiety disorder (Anxiety NOS) and I had a really bad day. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope?
Additional Details
Yes, I do know what NOS means. (Not otherwise ...

This is really weird what do you think it is?
right i have this crazy nonsense talking voice in my head
and it keeps claiming this guy is my son (i know weird)
and this guy certainly is not (hes 20 years older than me)
hes the ...

Should I admit myself to the hospital?
I'm crying & very depressed....

Am i a freak, or does anyone else do this? Why do i do this?
i often find that, when i'm on the verge of being very low, i will 'feed' my depression, for example by searching for questions on here to do with self harm or suicide, so that i then ...

richarde_uk
Something doen't feel right?
lately i have been feeling restless getting no sleep i have no appetite am constantly down and my mind constantly drifts mainly thinking of music and having images of a particular person and that is the only time i smile it is an odd feeling any ideas on what it could be??

mandy
Rating
yeah, looks like you fell in love. :) that's great. hope it turns out best.

abebibobub2003
if the only thing that makes you smile is thinking of that person, then you should be with that person, do whatever it takes to be with them, trust me, I've been there, you'll regret it if you don't go for it.

And the sleeping thing, I had a sleeping problem until I cut caffeine out my diet, now I sleep like a baby every night, hope that helped you out.

paddymac
Sounds like you love or miss someone with all your heart and just want to be with them.

Perhaps you should go the next step and let your feelings be known to them. You'll know one way or the other if all this pain is worth it or whether you should just get on with your life.

Chloe C
Rating
sounds like bein in love in a strange kinda way

SALLY D
Love?

Hockey Fan - JPA
Sounds like love to me...

J. Charles
Rating
You're suffering from LOVE Sickness!
No Cure! And it's TERMINAL!!
Welcome to the Real World!!

x-Lk-x
love

olivier1uk
Rating
could have written the same question myself....

Curious77
No not really...take a break ..have a Kit-Kat

MAD MEL
It means that you are obsessing about something having to do with that person. It sounds like it may be a good thing, but think it through thoroughly.

StarShine G
music and true love . such a good thing. its the feelings and emotions of missing your love..

pepzi_bandit
Rating
someones putting drugs in your tea

emma p
YOUR IN GOOD NEED OF A BEER

sweetboba
Rating
love, love, love - drink sleepy time tea before you to bed at night.

gunnerbstrong
you are in love

lou75
you hav my sympathy sounds like love

Label Lady
Sound like a heart ache

emerald
Too much opium.

Hello
Rating
Love? Perhaps total infatuation... Who is the person you smile about?
Maybe you have a little crush, in that case, don't worry about it, these things blow over when the next one comes along.

tirebiter
love sick?

Balln"
Rating
either love or depression find out if that other person likes you

Graham H
I used to think I was indecisive but now I am not so sure.

melodygriffiths@btinternet.com
Rating
u poor thing it sounds like deppresion go and get an appointmant at your doctors and talk about your problems they will give u the best advice and get some councilling if you need it try not to be ashamed of this and please dont bottle any thing up also talk to the person that makes you smile they could help you in alot of ways hope you feel better soon.

minty
Rating
your love sick mate!!!
get over it .

papuman2000
Could be depression! Better see a doctor, or get some acupunture or something.

Mr Swagger
You are on your way to becoming a serial killer.

monkeynuts
Rating
you're a loony

RM
It must be love...

Marrianne
Rating
You are in love.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy