Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Would any of you marry someone who is either ADHD or bipolar?
Why or why not? Can it work or will the changes and meds make you crazy? Will they leave you eventually?...

Am i depressed?
I am 12 years old and think that i am depressed. Lately i have been really weepy and not very excited. I often feel worthless and have been REALLY stressed out over the littlest things. So, an i ...

I'm going insane. What should I do?
I don't fit. I don't feel alive. I feel dead, numb. Nothing feels real... I constantly feel like I'm acting to some invisible camera, that I'm being watched, and I'm ...

So afraid of dying I can't live my life?
I am so afraid of dying that it keeps me from living my life..It takes me forever to fall asleep just cause I thing someone will break in my house and kill me..I cant drive on the highway the times I ...

My boyfriend have depression and drink alot?
We live together for 6 months, and he is a very nice guy, but when he have a problem he start to drink, and then he will start to be very bad and have a go with me for nothing. He lies a lot, special ...

Brain Food? What are the best foods to help your brain?
I have a poor memory and i would like to eat foods that will help me improve my memory. I would also like to improve my metnal sharpness so i'm not slow when answering questions and in ...

I'm depressed. what's the best way not to think of sad things?
suicide nights with thalidomide--- i thought i was ...

Need help, I am scared.?
Arghh, I just feel really bad, cannot shake the seeping dread poison that is flowing through my veins. Took mini od on Tuesday, another last night, I want to hurt myself, but I don't. This is ...

Can anyone else hear those voices?

Moring people, i was out last night and?
didnt get it till very late, u know how it is 'i'm only having a couple' anyway it ends up i only had 2hrs sleep and now i am at work falling to sleep at my desk literally, anything i ...

Could I have died from drinking that much?
Im 5'2" and 89 pounds, and on new years I managed to drink 2 glasses of champagne, 1 jello shot, and about 5 or 6 shots of other stuff at a party..

I drank all of this on an ...

Any Anorexic people out here tonight that can answer a few questions?
What did you eat while you were anorexic?
Did you ever binge?
When did you get over the binging state?
How much weight did you lose?
Did being anorexic affect you in any way?

Do u have a temper?
If so rate your temper 0 to 10? 0 your temper not too bad 5 feel like screaming 10 see red and need to talk to some ...

What sets you apart from the rest?????
We are all individual in our own special way, what defines your character ?????...

What do you say to a family that has just lost their 18 yr old son in a car accident?
He pulled in front of another car and died because he was not wearing his seatbelt but they feel it is still your fault.
Additional Details
Sorry for confusing those that already ...

Are anti depresents dangerous?
i think im going to bite the bullet and just takem problem is there are allot of side effects to them and to be honest i took them before and they and nothing for me should i be worried about the ...

What do you do when you are depressed?
my dad was in an accident and his knee is shattered. I am so depressed now....

How best to die?
what his the best & less painful way to end your life as i cant take anymore of this world but dont want to suffer long please help me
Additional Details
i know it sounds bad but i ...

What to do??
i jus had to come on here tonight i felt so sad :-( i was just wondering if theres any particular name for how i feel or if it is a condition i have. basically i can be very happy, ecstatic you might ...

I want to get rid of life, I want to run away to a place where nobody knows me,hlp me of my mental suffocation
Praying does not pay, remaining bust does not distract, talking to frnds do no lessen, going out does not take me out of the tumult that I have in my mind. I wish to end up my life.........

kev
Should I tell my counselor about a cutter(Person who cut themself)?
He has more than 50 cuts on each arm.
Additional Details
Person isnt my friend

loira74
This person needs help, your counselor can get you to the right resouces, it only takes once to cut too deep.

Carolyn D
Yes. I know someone close to me who does it. Get them into counceling and support them.

martha b
YES of course you'll be a good friend who cares.

Cat
Cutters need help. It's a debilitating desease that causes you to want to inflict physical pain to reduce mental pain. Most of the time leading to suicide. I was a cutter and i'm glad i got help

momto6
You need to tell someone. We have a dear girl in our area who was cutting and it led to her trying to commit suicide two weeks ago. Cutting is a cry for help. Do you care enough to help him get help?

~L~
Rating
I wouldn't. You should go to your friend 1st and maybe they just need a closer friend. Plus bring in a person who t hinks they know everything will be bad because their parents will get into it.

april l
Rating
yes u should because if u dont it can turn in to death n u wouyld be a great freind to know itand did try to help a cuter is crying in side n need some one to talk or help them out u should do what is right and tell if can help him out alot like his LIFE.

Cappy
Rating
Yes, my sister is a cutter and she needed help to stop...while your friend may not see it now you are being a good friend by telling.

Abby120
Rating
Yes, the person has some very serious problems and are trying to numb themself to it by cutting. They need help with what ever their dealing with.

kurt_1225
Rating
I am cutter and the best thing to do is to tell his parants or if u go to school with him tell the nurse...

Argentox2
Hi Kev. It is amazing how cutting has become popular specially among teenagers. If you feel like telling your counselor go ahead. However I thing you should send this person to a counselor!

Dr. D. Star Reader
Yes. Part of being a friend is being able to step in and help when things are bad. Your friend needs help - speak up, share your concerns with someone who may be able to get him some help.

Jeanelle the Retard
Rating
Hell yeah. You shouldn't even have to ask that question.

brian n
Rating
Yes without a doubt as it will not stop and leads to more self mutilation

May
Rating
MOST DEFINITELY!!

your not going to regret it, and in the end your friend wil thank you.

grape3223
Rating
I would...I told my school consuler that my friend cuts and I diffently do not regret it. I all most have no doubt in my mind that she would be dead now if I had not told.

tunerdaddy
Rating
THIS IS A QUESTION THAT HAS A MORAL IMPLICATION, IN MY OPINION, YES YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR COUNSELOR, BUT ALSO YOU SHOULD SPEAK WITH THE INDIVIDUAL. THIS PERSON NEEDS TO HEAR WORDS OF CARING AND CONPASSION, AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A PERSON WITH THOSE QUALITIES.

caffsans
Rating
YES that person is in desperate need of help

LeRoy J
Rating
yes

Me
YES!!!!!!!!

Jessica W
Yes.

-Ryan-
yes, you should

crct2004
Yes, it is not a game it is pain, expressed. When someone is so numb from being neglected or abused that they go numb, they cut to feel again.

Anyone who judges it is ignorant, go cut yourself for no reason, won't happen, it hurts, ...the blood lets you know you are not dead, did it 24 years ago or so, myself, my life was hell.

cast.no.shadow
i suggest telling your parents and/or trusted teacher/different counselor.

bluesun
yes and also to call 1800 dont cut

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy